Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1001 others

VIP Member
People who are constantly pointing out reasons to be miserable ... it's very tiresome, depressing and annoying.

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
I did originally post this yesterday, but in the wrong thread 🤦‍♀️ so deleted it and got all flustered, so will try again......

I've got three piercings in each ear, but for the last year throughout lockdown, I've rarely worn earrings as I couldn't be bothered. I went to put some in yesterday, but the third hole in the left ear has almost completely healed... sooo annoying! I tried to force it through but it started to bleed.

Sooo, do I: try to force it through again, re-pierce it orrrr just leave it alone? 😐
the same has happened to me (not in lockdown but generally) I forced it thorugh tbh, I would be really careful and sterilise the earrings beforehand though!

Itsalwayssunny

Rather than working upstairs in my office I have decamped to the dining room so I can supervise the small child during the day while I work. I have my back to the window so watch into the kitchen. Man with my boden parcel (Hermes??) Banged on the window really loudly to get my attention, made me jump out of my skin! Then he tells me he did the same to my son the other week and then I looked at my window, that I only washed on Saturday and there is a dirty great mark from his grubby hands!

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Dirty pigs, some people are prepared to see the waste spill onto the floor rather than take out the rubbish.

Unfortunately making a chart will only cause resentment.

Ungrateful beggar, whenever I stay at someone else's house I am always grateful for whatever I get, as I know they don't have to do that for me.
Yeah exactly, I don't want to be passive aggressive and I think having a chart will make them think that. I asked today if we can all take it in turns as we have a cleaning rota so we can work it into that. They'll probably ignore it though!

CherryAcid

VIP Member
More car insurance crap! Honestly if you ever have an issue and decide to pay out of your own pocket to get it fixed, dont ever report it to your insurance company!
New insurance company got my email from old insurance company saying that my claim wasnt a lcaim and its all closed. New insurance company wants me to call old one to give permission so they can speak to them. Old insurance ompany doesnt understand why they want to speak to them and says they will send me another email saying yet again it was a courtesy call and not a claim. No email has been sent to me and its been over two hours. I sent another meail to new insurance saying I'm at work until 11pm and working 9-5 tomorrow(their open hours) and I have given old insurance my permission and am awaiting new email.
At this point i dont even care now ill pay the extra they quoted me, I had to go through this every year with my old company as they had it up that I had claimed when I hadnt.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Prettu sure this is harrassment and stalking, it's twisted that police aren't doing anything. Hope you can get a restraining order or something to at least legally to keep him away so at least if he breaks it you'll have an ironclad thing to back it up. Good luck xx
Thank you. I don't understand why he does it, I think he thinks by saying some really nasty things, at least one thing will get to me and I will then respond to him.. then he has his way in to talk to me but what he doesn't understand is how he gets on does the opposite.. head is so wrecked with his emails today... this is what he wants, I will not give him the satisfaction of a reply! xx

• Sad

Rxt156

VIP Member
My weasel of a work friend that has every health issue under the sun (also over reacts massively so I take what she says with a pinch of salt) and is SOOO selfish about it all. I don’t even ask her how she’s doing anymore because it’s just a one way street. I ask, she says not good then moans for ages. Bad friend. I know she has stuff going on but I have listened for months and she doesn’t ask anything in return. Bad

• Sad
Like everyone else, we had lots of snow this morning and it looked so pretty and perfect outside and made me feel so much better after weeks of it being dark/rainy.

The neighbours kids have been out playing in it and making a snowman which is fine, they’re children and they’re excited etc. But they’ve been into my front garden and taken the snow and now the garden looks shit and the grass has been trampled and it’s all sludgey. I know I shouldn’t get too worked up over this but why do their parents (who were both out with them) think it’s acceptable to go into someone else’s garden to play? Surely you wouldn’t do it at any other time?!

And now I’ve just put my tights on back to front and that’s wound me up even more :mad:
I hate tights to figure out which way they go on then end up with a ladders when I'm in a rush 😆

Forgetting to take a pound for the trolley, and having to go home again and get one as had no other cast on me to get change.
You can get key rings that are tokens for these trolleys. I had one that I always kept in the car but then I lost it so now I'm back to cursing when I forget a pound. I should buy a new one really.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
well I said, right let’s put the kids to bed. And he’s mysteriously disappeared... potentially “on the toilet” for 3 hours scrolling his phone 🙄 WHY DO MEN DO THIS

tbh after a year of him working from home even him breathing annoys me
Fair enough, it’s fairly similar here ! My primary age daughter was completing an art project earlier this week, a volcano to be exact. Paint, glue, general mess everywhere. He came down to make a coffee ( he’s working in the spare room) saw all the crap everywhere and me trying to clear it away and said ‘ I think I’ll come back’ . Yeah, don’t offer to help will you.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
And now, after the bloody advert that makes me want to reach into the tv and throttle the woman, leaf blower man. I can’t hear myself think 🤬

• Haha

Kake20

No excuse here, the baby takes precedence, puppy can go to hell.

Although I don't have kids, I love 5 and unders as they say and do the funniest things.

Be careful the bite doesn't go too deep.
Thank you! Exactly what I said 🙄 she’s grown up with dogs, been around them since she was born so she’s very clued up on what you can and can not do around dogs.

I agree, they do say the funniest things!

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Dealing with people at work. Had a query about some work, no heads up, not even included in the budget, using the wrong methodology so now spending time trying to come up with a solution. Could have been avoided if my team had been asked their advice a few months ago. Now it’s crunch time.