What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other week I mistook a picture of a leather back turtle for sea cow and I had the piss took out of me . Today I asked what something was and the answer was probably a sea cow.

I used to be really anxious about making a mistake and appearing stupid, but now I think people who make fun of people for making a mistake appear stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Windows 11.

I bought a new computer recently, a cute little mini computer small enough to bolt onto
a TV (if you really wanted to, it's that small)

Anyway, Last night I was alerted I could upgrade to Windows 11 and I have and it's all well
and good. However what is annoying is that I've had to mess around with a tweak program
and edit the registry to put back some of the Windows 10 features. Classic Paint for starters,
don't like the new version. Win11 has turned off a number of features I use often so I've had
to bugger around turning them back on.

What is really getting on my tits is that I can't resize the desktop icons.

Reactions: 1
Windows 11.

I bought a new computer recently, a cute little mini computer small enough to bolt onto
a TV (if you really wanted to, it's that small)

Anyway, Last night I was alerted I could upgrade to Windows 11 and I have and it's all well
and good. However what is annoying is that I've had to mess around with a tweak program
and edit the registry to put back some of the Windows 10 features. Classic Paint for starters,
don't like the new version. Win11 has turned off a number of features I use often so I've had
to bugger around turning them back on.

What is really getting on my tits is that I can't resize the desktop icons.
there aren't many things i hate as much as windows updates

Reactions: 5
I let family drama rob me of my weekend and now I feel more drained than I did on Friday night and can't fathom how I'll get through the work week.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The neighbourhood app. Is it just all complete morons ???

Some old doris got swept off her feet in the wind and was on thanking some girls and everyone's commenting saying eee doris i hope youre ok and im biting my tongue WHY WERE YOU OUT

Then theres ones who go on for a rant. Honestly LUNATICS the lot of them

• Haha
Really trivial and can’t quite pin point why I’m so annoyed by this, but my “friend” recently called me to moan about her latest hotel stay. She insists on staying in a particular chain of hotel which offer smaller than average rooms for cheaper and claims to “love” them. While we opt for the bigger rooms for comfort. Just found out that the reason she does this is she books an accessible room which they don’t need! Same price but bigger room. In this instance they got told they couldn’t have the room (since someone who actually needed it had turned up). Yet despite getting quite a big refund she’s still moaning. People like her annoy me 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
i had terrible pain in my back & shoulder last night, it was fine this morning and now i can feel it creeping back 😖

• Sad
Things being postponed due to Covid.

Had tickets for a concert on my birthday… just been rescheduled AGAIN. Bought the tickets in Oct 2019. Even had to buy new ones because the rescheduled date clashed with something else.

Sick of it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Phone died. Decided to leave my phone on charge all the way in the kitchen so i could switch off watch the news and tattle in peace on my laptop. Went in to get my phone after two hours...I forgot to flick the switch on the wall so back to square one 🙃

• Sad
  • Haha
Phone died. Decided to leave my phone on charge all the way in the kitchen so i could switch off watch the news and tattle in peace on my laptop. Went in to get my phone after two hours...I forgot to flick the switch on the wall so back to square one 🙃
Noooo!!! I do this so much

Reactions: 4
I just checked my phone and powerbank on charge, forgot to turn the power on FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That’s soo annoying! I did this with my AirPods once..furious with myself and public transport plus walking with no music is a killer!😂

Reactions: 1
Being wide awake in the middle of the night worrying about completely irrational things I probably have no need to worry about like whether I’ve done something to annoy people 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was walking the kids to school and this man walked past me, in front, staring at me. He looked away then stared at me while walking again. So I smiled at him and he looked at me with a disgusted look on his face. Like mate, I literally smiled because you've spent 3 minutes staring straight at me. I dont fancy you, i'm not going to pounce on you, you're literally a 2 compared to me at an 8 (✌🤪😵💫)

• Haha
I was walking the kids to school and this man walked past me, in front, staring at me. He looked away then stared at me while walking again. So I smiled at him and he looked at me with a disgusted look on his face. Like mate, I literally smiled because you've spent 3 minutes staring straight at me. I dont fancy you, i'm not going to pounce on you, you're literally a 2 compared to me at an 8 (✌🤪😵💫)
This happened to me not so long ago but after smiling back, I realised he was smiling at his son that was behind me. He even made a big deal and told his son I was smiling at him. Yes I thought you were smiling at me, so what?!??! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.