What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm giving away something on Facebook. Someone messaged within minutes of me posting saying when can I collect, what's your address etc. I messaged back within 10 minutes. I've got it downstairs (it's heavy and awkward), it's all ready for them to collect. I've been completely ghosted. Now it's sitting in my hallway, in the way 😒. I hate people 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Its windy again and my husband refuses to attempt to fix the fence BEFORE it falls down. It will destroy some very expensive plants and probably take out members of the public but who cares... fix it when it needs fixed. It would be half the work just to fix it now but that will be half the fun....

Reactions: 5
I applied for a night course to further my skills and also to keep my mind busy and my registration "apparently" got lost in the shuffle . I've been on too them all morning and all they keep saying is "sorry, registration closed" - not my fault!!! I already did 2 weeks before the cut off :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I applied for a night course to further my skills and also to keep my mind busy and my registration "apparently" got lost in the shuffle . I've been on too them all morning and all they keep saying is "sorry, registration closed" - not my fault!!! I already did 2 weeks before the cut off :mad:
If you have proof you can force the issue.

Reactions: 3
Bf was meant to have the day off. He told me at 8.45 he just needed to pop in to do something and would be 30 mins…. Still not home 👍🏻 Too late to arrange anything with anyone else now so I’ll just sit at home, lonely as usual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bf was meant to have the day off. He told me at 8.45 he just needed to pop in to do something and would be 30 mins…. Still not home 👍🏻 Too late to arrange anything with anyone else now so I’ll just sit at home, lonely as usual.
My Mr did this yesterday. Said he'd be home by 2, came in at 6. I was only a bit annoyed, got a fabulous rage clean done and made him do the wine run 👌

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right what TF are ppl using instead of a pedestal mat? Apparently they are not chic but i have freeezing cold bathroom tiles so what do we do. Is life in 2022 all just about being cold 🥶 do i have some kind of bathroom slipper?

I get peoples thinking that they just harbour germs. But so does a bath mat. You have no idea how often someone washes them but equally no idea how often someone washes the floor? 🤷🏻‍♀️😕

Someone help?

Right what TF are ppl using instead of a pedestal mat? Apparently they are not chic but i have freeezing cold bathroom tiles so what do we do. Is life in 2022 all just about being cold 🥶 do i have some kind of bathroom slipper?

I get peoples thinking that they just harbour germs. But so does a bath mat. You have no idea how often someone washes them but equally no idea how often someone washes the floor? 🤷🏻‍♀️😕

Someone help?
duck what others think. I have a few mats in my bathroom I just throw them in the wash once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My dog and how bleeping nosey he is.. our fence is basically falling down and he just cries to go outside non stop so he can go and stick his fat head under a gap and annoy next doors dogs!! The amount of times I’ve screamed his name to get back in and he comes to me but stands there and stares as if to say.. shut up I do what I want!!

so tempted to put him on Facebook market place free to go to a good home 😂 he’s a little sod!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My hubby who chose to go to his freinds house to watch boxing last night, didn't get in until past 1 this morning. Now today he keeps dissapearing off for ages and I go and see what he's doing and he's hiding and having a nap...I found him for the third time a minute ago 🙄 I told him to get up and help me with the kids and he says "I'm too tired, i can't" dont worry mate ill look after your children, cook your meals and do everything else. Oh and I was up with our 7 week old baby all night and probably had less sleep than you....but you have a lie down pal you must be shattered

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m at the pregnancy stage where I’m too fat for all my clothes but not pregnant enough for maternity clothes, I hate looking in the mirror as I hate how I look and my skin has broken out in load of spots ☹ I’m also shattered and pissed at my husband who I asked to do one thing which was put up a safety gate as our toddler has taken a liking to thinking the stairs are a game and he has done nothing but moan about it when I do every single other thing in the house. Basically I’m just so fed up tonight ☹

• Sad
Last night I asked my husband to tidy up the playdoh while I did EVERYTHING ELSE. He said, I've tidied the playdoh for you.
ITS NOT MY bleeping PLAYDOH SO YOU HAVENT TIDIED IT FOR ME HAVE YOU. HUN. Anyway, I let that go. I was just putting the box back where it should actually go and not the dining table and found this...
20220208_090356.jpg

He hasn't even bleeping tidied it. Throwing it in the box isn't tidying it up fgs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just been to the vets, one of the guinea pigs had a weepy eye £77!! Got home and googled the drops they gave me £15 !! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Last night I asked my husband to tidy up the playdoh while I did EVERYTHING ELSE. He said, I've tidied the playdoh for you.
ITS NOT MY bleeping PLAYDOH SO YOU HAVENT TIDIED IT FOR ME HAVE YOU. HUN. Anyway, I let that go. I was just putting the box back where it should actually go and not the dining table and found this...View attachment 1047582
He hasn't even bleeping tidied it. Throwing it in the box isn't tidying it up fgs.
I hate when husband says I’ve put washing on for you or something to that affect. It’s not just my washing so infuriating

Reactions: 3
How I've gone from such a good mood to a horrible mood, just because something happened that annoyed me. My tolerance level has completely dropped and I'm so irritated by everything.. even down to how my chair feels while i'm sitting on it. grrr.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How I've gone from such a good mood to a horrible mood, just because something happened that annoyed me. My tolerance level has completely dropped and I'm so irritated by everything.. even down to how my chair feels while i'm sitting on it. grrr.
I hear you. I’m having more and more days like that. I was so irritable over something yesterday and the mood wouldn’t leave. Even after going to the gym which usually snaps me out of a bad mood, I found the other noisy gym goers grating on me. God knows why men think dropping weights is sexy, to me it’s just an indication that you are lifting too heavy!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.