What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is the fact that I'm so nice to people & polite and I just get spoken too like rubbish, it really puts a downer on your day lol. Patients in particular. I am not a robot I have feelings.. hard to believe but yeah I do :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The amount of stories of washed celebs who have an Only Fans account.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I made myself some lunch, but I've accidentally bought smoked ham instead of honey roast 🤢. Just the hula hoop pufts it is. Saves the calories I suppose 🥳

• Sad
I've been applying for SO many jobs and for the first time ever I'm getting absolutely zero replies, zilch, nada. I've catered my CV to each one (which in itself is time consuming) but I'm getting low on savings now so it's making me super anxious about not having a job. I do have one interview Friday (I'm more than qualified however, I don't love the brand but it does pay well). I'll keep at it but no more M&S food shops for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've got to be without glasses for 6 days. I wish there was a service where you could pay more to have them made express.

I feel sick. I have an important hospital appointment tomorrow and my husband will only be allowed in up to a point. I hope I don't fall over.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've got to be without glasses for 6 days. I wish there was a service where you could pay more to have them made express.

I feel sick. I have an important hospital appointment tomorrow and my husband will only be allowed in up to a point. I hope I don't fall over.
Your circumstances have changed ask that your husband is allowed to help you

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dew claws, everyone of my dogs have had issues with them, my boy has caught his today, looks like a vet visit :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Your circumstances have changed ask that your husband is allowed to help you
Thank you. I'm certainly going to try.

I am so grateful to have access to eye and health care but...I'm just having a miserable few months.

Sending my best to all of you annoyed people out there!

Reactions: 1
Dew claws, everyone of my dogs have had issues with them, my boy has caught his today, looks like a vet visit :(
Me quoting, am dreading it, the last time I went to vets was to pts my lovely boy, who I miss so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In laws, trying to make us feel guilty for not visiting. Our life is so busy with 3 kids. Nothing stopping them visiting us either.

Doing a group project with someone who decided to go to the library and couldn't contribute to a mini-presentation.

Why do I keep getting shoved with the worst, most incompetent people in groups?

ETA: Now not even talking in breakout rooms. I'm done, I'm refusing to work with them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
My WiFi isn’t working in the bathroom and I wanted to watch Netflix on my iPad in the bath 🙃🙃 first world problems

Pop up adverts on here. Every single second they pop up. Before I can reply to anything, I have to close off each ad. 🙄😡

People not replying. Im a huge believer in not pushing ppl. Allowing busy people to prioritise etc but right now i am waiting for THREE replies from people who could have easily responded just a simple yes or no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.