What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic ice cream tubs being replaced with cardboard tubs, I use the tubs as
storage in my shed.

Reactions: 4
That I want to buy myself some new clothes but can't find anything I like

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a lighter stored in a specific drawer and only use it when I need to lid candles. I checked today, it wasn't there and it's nowhere to be found.

• Sad
  • Wow
My boyfriend coming in from work loudly, going to the bathroom making a noise doing everything, slamming the bedroom door, slamming cupboards and wardrobes. Waking the baby up at bloody half 10 at night 🙄 but it ain’t him who has to deal with the baby being awake and staying up for hours is it no it’s me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I had a lighter stored in a specific drawer and only use it when I need to lid candles. I checked today, it wasn't there and it's nowhere to be found.
I found it in the end - it was hidden under my drawer divider. I swear, I barely slept because I was panicking over the idea it may be near something flammable. I even went as far as checking every single corner of my place to re-assure myself lol.

On another note - today's weather is so awful. It feels like the end of the world.

Reactions: 1
That every time I get close to my period my diverticular disease flares up. Usually it’s just a niggle but today I’ve had an ache in my upper left side on and off. Hoping it doesn’t cause me any trouble in the night and I’m able to sleep through.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
An old friend just found me on insta and followed me but they're an old friend for a reason 🙄🥴 I don't know whether to follow back or not

• Sad
I applied for a job and didnt get it, all my friends rallied round for tea and sympathy as they knew it was my absolute dream job.
3 weeks later, they rang and offered the job... i think the person must have dropped out or something...
So i got back onto my friends expecting at least a comment of happiness.... nothing, absolutely brushed over... 🙄 not even so much as a thumbs up... im gutted because theres no one else to tell and im absolutely chuffed
Congratulations on your new job! It’s a bloody big deal and your friends should have realised this

I used Cif Mould Remover to clean my bathroom on Sunday and I didn't realize the smell would turn out to be so potent, so I didn't wear a mask. Now my throat is so dry, I can barely swallow anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Memories from my past have a way of seeping into my day by whispering ... You are a worthless piece of tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When husband was under the weather this month I cooked, cleaned, tidied to support him, fetched hot drinks etc. Now it's my turn to be ill, it's still me cooking, cleaning, tidying, and he's not offered to lift a finger to help. ☹ I cave in and ask him to do something and then it's a long drawn out attempt at him having a go at doing something to 'help'. Ugh.

Edit: it can be tiring when one person in the couple has no initiative to think that things need doing. Maybe I'm a mug who does it automatically by default. But I just spent the week looking after him and now I'm ill and I had to ask him to do one thing! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I applied for a job and didnt get it, all my friends rallied round for tea and sympathy as they knew it was my absolute dream job.
3 weeks later, they rang and offered the job... i think the person must have dropped out or something...
So i got back onto my friends expecting at least a comment of happiness.... nothing, absolutely brushed over... 🙄 not even so much as a thumbs up... im gutted because theres no one else to tell and im absolutely chuffed
go for a coffee and strike up a convo with a barista. Or ask how a cashier is doing. Or start a convo with someone waiting on a bus. Then tell your good news. Happiness is contagious most of the time and most people like to hear good news even if it is from a stranger.

then treat yourself and pat your own back! My fav thing to do to celebrate is make/buy myself my fav dinner with a little dessert and watch reruns of my fav shows (boring, I know!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My neighbours being noisy. We had to move little one into another room due to how loud their are. No respect at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My husband is working on a site 10 minutes from our house. He has to be on site for 8am, for some reason he thinks because he lives so close he can roll out of bed as late as possible, get ready and go. We have 3 children and a dog that he wanted.
I've just thrown a cushion at his snoring head and said to him he could get up and actually see his children before work, make his own lunch, feed his dog, could even manage to empty the dishwasher. You know, bleeping anything other than snoring his fat head off.
He's out of bed, I hope he's learnt something from this morning. We'll see for the rest of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lack of sleep I've been getting the past few days. I'm exhausted and have a busy day ahead. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
FECKING HELL 😡😡😡😡
INLAWS AREN'T COMING TODAY
They don't get to see the little one much we had everything planned.
Thank goodness little one doesn't understand.
It's one thing after another.
Can we just reset this year or maybe reset back to October 2019.

- I'm sick
- I didn't have my morning coffee as no coffee left in the house
- I couldn't sleep because of my cough and work stress
- My period is late

I'm sick of my life for sure lol.

• Sad
Nobody asked me if I want to own a body. It requires more upkeep than having a car, I swear. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.