What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you just not care that around how those children forced to go through the wrong puberty will then feel suicidal and around a quarter of them will attempt to end their lives? It’s a little bit weird that that’s just something annoying you. This isn’t a small issue like the weather, it’s about making sure non cisgender people have the right to feel comfortable in their own body no matter how old they are.
If you had read my post you would see it’s the fact American celebrities are tweeting about it that’s annoying me. I would say if a child is suicidal then they are having serious mental health issues, in which case they shouldn’t really be making major decisions about their body should they? They need counselling.

And when I said I couldn’t care less I was talking about you agreeing with me. I don’t care if you do or not. I care about kids not making mistakes they will regret though. I care about kids giving away their fertility before they even realise what it is. To me it is horrifying and yes child abuse, to let kids make such big decisions. We are the adults and should be looking out for our kids. There are detransitioners out there by the way, as much as you would like to believe there aren’t. No one wants to hear their stories. I wonder why? Anyway I can tell you are coming from a good place in wanting to help kids, and so am I. My way doesn’t involve removing healthy organs though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My dog playing with a squeaky toy - although the squeak is no more. Think my misophonia has moved up a notch 😑

Sorry to still be talking about this but I couldn’t sleep without getting this off my chest.
I know there are detransitioners but that’s under 5% of people and there’s no evidence to prove it happens because people transition at a young age. Most people who want to transition do see gender therapist’s and will likely be told about the seriousness of the treatments they want done. You don’t need reproductive organs to survive and the youngest case of gender reassignment surgery was in a 16 year old and in most places the age limit is at least 16. Surely it’s better for someone to feel comfortable in their own skin (and no longer dysphoric) than still have the ability to reproduce.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Still ill 4th day now.. still can’t eat, still can’t smell or taste, still can’t sleep… I have just had a shower and called the doctors they have called me in as urgent and I’ve just sat on the edge of my bed for the last 15 minutes and balled my eyes out 😭 sounds so pathetic and immature but I can’t deal with it anymore 😭

Edit.. it’s actually the 5th day !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tesco and their lack of common sense!

I ordered an oat based kefir because I don't consume dairy. They didn't have it in stock and delivered a dairy-based substitute instead.

If people order dairy free products, it's for a reason (i.e.: allergies, dietary restrictions), not for decorative purposes. Using a dairy product as a substitute for dairy-free one is nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I keep having panic attacks and crying. It’s giving me a huge headache 🤕 I might just go to bed tbh, today has been a write off

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I constantly feel lightheaded. I don't know what's going on. I drink plenty of water and eat healthy, yet I'm in a constant state of dizziness these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Tesco and their lack of common sense!

I ordered an oat based kefir because I don't consume dairy. They didn't have it in stock and delivered a dairy-based substitute instead.

If people order dairy free products, it's for a reason (i.e.: allergies, dietary restrictions), not for decorative purposes. Using a dairy product as a substitute for dairy-free one is nonsense.
I agree, I ordered sugar free sweets for my oh who is diabetic, they sub for full on sugar!! I've learnt to tick the box saying no subs on certain items!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
People who can’t accept that their opinion or view is not necessarily correct. And that having access to google does not mean they are an expert on whatever they feel like that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The rugby has just started, everyone knows I watch it… and I’ve had two missed calls from someone 😡 I shan’t be calling back until tomorrow now out of principle

The rugby has just started, everyone knows I watch it… and I’ve had two missed calls from someone 😡 I shan’t be calling back until tomorrow now out of principle
Oh I so get this, I only watch six Nations and world cup! So are you England or Wales?

I have a couple of "frenemies" who absolutely boil my piss just by existing. They are proper mean girls and always make catty remarks to other ppl om the group and im way too old to be posting facebook statuses about them so here i am... haha

• Sad
Reactions: 3
£15 to get a key cut for a motorcycle!! daylight robbery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
the bf. i asked him to transfer me his part of the rent money and he acted like i asked money for new shoes for myself 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
My mother in law again. Earlier today described someone to me as a lump of a girl and that she wouldn't be much of a looker. She never ceases to amaze me with her rudeness. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she is talking about me 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.