What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried some sunglasses on at the shop and thought they looked nice in the tiny little mirror. Big but exactly what I was looking for, so bought them. I've tried them on at home and the lenses are massive. I look like a bug 😆. The mirror at the shop must have been zoomed out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find out my sisters baby’s gender next week as I’m planning the gender reveal.

We have a second cousin who just has to know everything and has to be the centre of attention. We very rarely speak, we only started speaking about three years ago when my Nan died. We didn’t get invited to her wedding, she never asked to visit us before my Nan died. She lives about 6/7hrs away from our hometown.

Said cousin messaged yesterday asking how things were. I said fine, and I find out the baby’s gender next week so I was looking forward to that. She asked if I could message her and tell her so she could know before the gender reveal and she didn’t want to find out from a Facebook status. The bleeping cheek of it!

She wouldn’t have even known about the gender reveal if I didn’t say something. She hasn’t even messaged my sister to ask how she’s feeling or anything about her pregnancy - yet thinks she’s entitled to know her baby’s gender before anyone else? Get fucked.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Annoyed at myself for getting so drunk last night , falling over a flat surface and splitting my knee open 😭 the pain! And the skin is just hanging off.. alcohol is the devil

• Sad
I keep bloating up really bad over the last two days and I think it’s any time I eat something sweet so I’m really going to have to strip back my diet again to the basics for the next couple of weeks. So sick of diverticular disease 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I keep bloating up really bad over the last two days and I think it’s any time I eat something sweet so I’m really going to have to strip back my diet again to the basics for the next couple of weeks. So sick of diverticular disease 😔
I have the same condition and I was feeling bloated yesterday which made riding
my motorcycle uncomfortable. In my case I don't know what sets it off, seems to
be a random thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have the same condition and I was feeling bloated yesterday which made riding
my motorcycle uncomfortable. In my case I don't know what sets it off, seems to
be a random thing.
It really is so random. I ended up having to take some gaviscon and it settled it. An actual nightmare!

Reactions: 3
I have a neighbor who is complaining about MY leaves blowing across the street into his yard. Oh well, it could be worse ... I could be married to the twit. Meanwhile, let's all pray for a very windy spring shall we?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a neighbor who is complaining about MY leaves blowing across the street into his yard. Oh well, it could be worse ... I could be married to the twit. Meanwhile, let's all pray for a very windy spring shall we?
My twit of a neighbour moans about my cherry blossom blowing over and also cuts the tops of my plants if they peek over the top of the fence. Or I should say she did until it was pointed out was a crime unless she lets me know and offers them back to me and even then they have to be hanging over. She won't do that she likes to snip them off in the dark even if half an inch is poking up. People are so very strange

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My twit of a neighbour moans about my cherry blossom blowing over and also cuts the tops of my plants if they peek over the top of the fence. Or I should say she did until it was pointed out was a crime unless she lets me know and offers them back to me and even then they have to be hanging over. She won't do that she likes to snip them off in the dark even if half an inch is poking up. People are so very strange
I had to purchase some solar powered sensor lights to frighten a buck that kept helping himself to the leaves of my holly tree 🙄 I wonder if your neighbour would benefit from such a startle? 😉 The are very sensitive to any form of movement.

• Haha
My clutch has just gone on my car despite being told it was fine a few weeks ago when having a load of work done 😩 wish I’d just listened to people who had driven it and myself and got it done then as now will have it off the road a week ffs

• Sad
That new stupid rule where pedestrians are allowed to just walk out and cross the road in front of cars.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
3 hours sleep in the last 2 days, am in bed now trying to catch up, but my head won't switch off.

• Sad
The takeaway I was gonna order from has turned their machine off and aren’t taking anymore orders whilst I was looking at the menu 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That new stupid rule where pedestrians are allowed to just walk out and cross the road in front of cars.
This is one thing I ignore, you can’t decide at which point The pedestrian has right of way and it’s dangerous to just stop before turning! IMO pedestrians who are gonna go just do it, others wait and I won’t give way. Sorry I’m a bloody vehicle. If police aren’t there whose gonna report? Such a stupid rule and dangerous!

Reactions: 4
This is one thing I ignore, you can’t decide at which point The pedestrian has right of way and it’s dangerous to just stop before turning! IMO pedestrians who are gonna go just do it, others wait and I won’t give way. Sorry I’m a bloody vehicle. If police aren’t there whose gonna report? Such a stupid rule and dangerous!
To be honest I’d completely forgotten about it until I got home and checked the rules. The first one just walked out from a pedestrian point in the middle of the road and didn’t even look. The second was already crossing which is fair, I would wait anyway no matter what the rules. But he was on his phone, hadn’t even noticed me and then just stopped in the middle of the road! 🙄

It’s wound me up more than it should have I think 😂

To be honest I’d completely forgotten about it until I got home and checked the rules. The first one just walked out from a pedestrian point in the middle of the road and didn’t even look. The second was already crossing which is fair, I would wait anyway no matter what the rules. But he was on his phone, hadn’t even noticed me and then just stopped in the middle of the road! 🙄

It’s wound me up more than it should have I think 😂
I don’t blame you pedestrians were doing this before it was even a “rule” We have zebra crossings just after a major turn where I live and it’s lucky people stop. There’s so many more factors for drivers to consider I do wonder where on earth these rules come in. Annoys me
as well

Reactions: 3
I did a "life review" today with lists of pros / cons for every aspect of my life. In every list, I had far more cons than pros. I don't know if I'm overly negative or if these cons are just the true reflection of my reality. It's my first time ever doing this. I suppose I will have to quit my entire life and start all over again.

• Sad
Really fed up of waking up with stomach ache and being bloated. God I wish diverticular disease wasn’t a thing 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.