What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact I have just come out of one massive project at work with deadlines last week knowing work volume is going to ramp back up in about a week's time and I feel exhausted. My work is is like 10% famine and 90% feast with workload, i get one quiet week and then it will start ramping up. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The fact I have just come out of one massive project at work with deadlines last week knowing work volume is going to ramp back up in about a week's time and I feel exhausted. My work is is like 10% famine and 90% feast with workload, i get one quiet week and then it will start ramping up. 😩
I have similar issues at work is hard to handle. Ive had to be off sick for this week. Already stressing about the pile of work waiting for me on return even though my manager will try her best to move some of it if possible there will still be a mountain!

• Heart
I'm tired, 31 weeks pregnant and so ready to finish work. Its non stop, and I'm lacking any enthusiasm for it. 4 weeks left and I'm counting down the days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Set up a credit card a few weeks ago and the credit card still hasn’t arrived. Can’t sign into my account or check when payments are due without the bloody thing and it’s stressing me out now. Ive already mentioned this before but so many things of mine have gone missing in the post lately, it’s ridiculous. Someone could have stolen the credit card and I’d be non the wiser because I can’t check my balance without the card number, unlikely but not impossible. Been on hold for nearly an hour now because I’m not allowed to seek help via the online chat without signing in on the website which guess what? I can’t do without the credit card number, the one I have yet to even see in person🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Period pain woke me up two hours before my alarm today. Oh well, I can have a nap later today. Period pain wakes me up from the nap.

• Heart
Period pain woke me up two hours before my alarm today. Oh well, I can have a nap later today. Period pain wakes me up from the nap.
so annoying! I don’t know if I’m coming or going with mine. My cycles are anywhere from 25 days to 36
My body just does it’s own thing

My kids keep coming to me asking for stuff (or in the youngest’s case to climb all over me) despite the fact that I’m ill and trying to get some rest in bed. They just totally bypass my husband, their father, in the same room and come for me. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My kids keep coming to me asking for stuff (or in the youngest’s case to climb all over me) despite the fact that I’m ill and trying to get some rest in bed. They just totally bypass my husband, their father, in the same room and come for me. 🥴
Sorry, I don’t like the fact that you’re ill but it does make me laugh that kids do walk past their Dads to find Mum 😂

• Haha
Sorry, I don’t like the fact that you’re ill but it does make me laugh that kids do walk past their Dads to find Mum 😂
Always the way isn’t it? I’d be flattered but it’s all the damn time. Starting to wonder if OH is invisible to them, or John Cena. 😂

• Haha
I'm getting really annoyed now. We're constantly monitored by internal audit at work. I had a debacle with them a few weeks ago in relation to them saying we didn't do something on a project when we actually did and I complained about it extensively over here.

Another blow today.. A few months ago, I was OOO on annual leave and my manager sent an email saying due to a system issue (one system not feeding correctly into another), we had to copy the exact same information into three different fields for it to feed correctly into the system. Field A is supposed to feed into the other system, but it doesn't properly so we have to copy the exact same information as dummy into field B & C for it to work.

I was on leave then and I somehow missed that email. We had a project and I correctly input the information into the one field that was supposed to feed into the other system (field A), but did not copy it into the other two fields (B&C) as they were not fully related. Today, we got flagged by internal audit for not having respected the "workaround".

Hang on a minute. I did my job correctly. I input the information into the right field, meaning the one field that is supposed to feed into the other system if the systems worked correctly. Why are you flagging us for a breach of workaround? A system workaround isn't even a ratified procedure. The logic would be to fix the system, not flag your staff because they didn't perform a workaround that shouldn't be there in the first place if your systems worked correctly.

I'm sick of these internal audits. It's every quarter on various topics + continuous assessment + external audit. This job is bound to render me paranoid / more OCD than I already am and downright insecure about random crap.

• Heart
When I ask my husband to do something it literally takes weeks, sometimes months but then if he asks me to do something I literally have to do it that second 🙃

Reactions: 8
I'm annoyed that when folk want to share little pockets of humanity or something lovely about themselves, straight away, without fail, the lid slammers arrive and shut it down :mad::cry:

Sometimes you need that light heartedness to soften the horrible things you see and hear each day.

For some people, social media is their only contact or escape place, for others just being able to share something allows them to feel part of something.

I know that a couple of people will feel really shut down and pushed out and it's annoyed me big time :mad::cry:

Trying to buy a dress for my (no longer a) surprise birthday party and it’s stressing me out. Whatever fits my boobs, won’t go over/cover my bum or is too tight, but whatever covers my bum is way too loose on top so my boobs are on flash. I just wanted a nice dress to feel good in but I just feel worse than ever now
Can you buy a top and skirt combo that looks like a dress once on? That way you can get 2 different sizes. Hope you find the one and have a lovely party x

DOG POO. I’ve wheeled the pram, trod in it and my daughters ridden her bike through it 6 times. Really pissing me off!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
The phrase “level up” 🤬🤬🤬

I hate how insta huns use it when trying to promote their scam ....sorry I mean side hustle mlm schemes and now the bleeping government using it!!! It’s a tit phrase doesn’t really mean anything that makes sense and Beyoncé’s song level up is also tit 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.