What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That MiniGlenCoco has had to be woken up after 7:15am to get up for nursery all this week and as soon as it is Saturday and we could have a lie in, she is wide awake at 6am 😩😩 I know it could be a lot worse and she could be up a hell of a lot earlier but she is so tired and I don't understand why she could be sleeping in and she isn't 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Having a day off yesterday and it was raining dull all day then heading off to work today in beautiful sunshine

Reactions: 1
Got a hen do coming up. Been told by the person organising it that the bride is wearing white so now no one else is allowed to wear white. Literally the outfit I had picked out from my limited choice of clothing is mostly white. So now I’m going to have to find something else. Can’t afford to just buy a new outfit, I hate how I look, I feel I look horrible in most things I own so it took me a while to pick something in the first place. Now I’m going to have to do that whole process again. I bleeping hate this bollocks. I hate weddings.

When I get married I won’t give a tit, people can wear what ever colours they like for the hen and the wedding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I rescheduled my smear cos my period came on and now my period has come on again, early so I will probably need to change it again

Reactions: 3
My boyfriend always putting empty things back in the fridge instead of binning it, he done it with the butter and milk this morning

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I rescheduled my smear cos my period came on and now my period has come on again, early so I will probably need to change it again
They might be able to do it still. I asked this recently as I was due mine and other swabs and I had some bleeding and the doctor said it was fine.

Reactions: 1
My inability to switch off especially when I am trying to do something enjoyable. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Woken up with the most horrific stomach ache. Must’ve eaten something that doesn’t agree with me but it’s horrible. I’m hoping it’ll pass soon 😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Screechy little buggers are making a right old racket 🦊🔫
Now I'm wide awake 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
If I don’t get what I want to do done really early I just spend all day mardy and procrastinating then waste the day 🙄 Trying to stop today being one of those days.

Reactions: 6
I’m really hungry but the antibiotics I’m taking are making me feel gross and there’s nothing I want to eat. So then my stomach stays empty and I feel even more sick. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The layout of this damn house. I love my house, but whoever designed it was an idiot.

The living room is long and narrow, and there’s only one place to put a TV which is in one of the corners and your view from the other end of the room is blocked by the chimney breast. The master bedroom is similar shape as it’s just straight above it and so the bed can only go in one place - which is only just big enough for a double bed, and leaves a lot of “dead space” on the other side of the chimney breast because that’s where the door is. The master is big enough theoretically for an en-suite to be added but the windows are on each short wall so you’d lose so much light by doing it; and you’d lose so much space if you put it on the long wall you’d get no other bedroom furniture in. There’s no where to put a toilet roll holder on the wall in the bathroom because the toilet is so close to the wall and door and there’s nowhere to put a washing basket (for moving clothes, the plastic holey ones) because all the cupboards are too small. There’s also nowhere really to put a laundry basket in our bedroom because of where the fitted wardrobe is. And the office/third bedroom is big enough for a single but the layout again means that you can just get a bed and a bookcase in there (no way to put a dresser in without getting the drawers stuck).

My sister putting passive aggressive digs on her instagram about me :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve felt rubbish since my second jab 😞 Keep getting shivers, full of cold and feel run down. Got no energy to do anything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.