What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I e-mailed something to my father’s girlfriend recently and she responded with gratitude, praise, and enthusiasm. I really wish she was my mom. I know that if I sent the exact same e-mail to my own, she would pick it apart and dismiss it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Forgot my ID.

Couldn’t find a parking space. Had to squeeze my car in a teeny tiny place that I can’t get back out of.

I’ve put 8lbs on since the end of July.

ETA - And I’ve just thrown my breakfast down my clean uniform 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just rang the doctors cos you have to ring ours at 8am. They apparently now only give out telephone consultations to ring you and see what the problem is, before you get an appointment. So I’ve got to wait till next Friday for the consultation that isn’t even the appointment! Wouldn’t be bothered if it were for me but it’s for my son

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve just rang the doctors cos you have to ring ours at 8am. They apparently now only give out telephone consultations to ring you and see what the problem is, before you get an appointment. So I’ve got to wait till next Friday for the consultation that isn’t even the appointment! Wouldn’t be bothered if it were for me but it’s for my son
Ours does that, but the phone consultation is on the same day

My partner is angry at the bin men because they didn’t take our box of recycling but the thing is he keeps putting things in there that aren’t meant to go in the recycling so what the duck does he expect?? twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My partner is angry at the bin men because they didn’t take our box of recycling but the thing is he keeps putting things in there that aren’t meant to go in the recycling so what the duck does he expect?? twit.
Are you married to my husband?? 👀👀

I am so bleeping sick of him mixing the recycling and normal rubbish.
IT'S NOT DIFFICULT

Really needed to get that off my chest thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Are you married to my husband?? 👀👀

I am so bleeping sick of him mixing the recycling and normal rubbish.
IT'S NOT DIFFICULT

Really needed to get that off my chest thanks 😂
It drives me mad. Then he has the cheek to moan that the bin men are ‘useless’. No YOU are useless for putting used kitchen roll and wrappers that aren’t recyclable in the recycling. I can’t cope with it. He already has a vendetta against bin men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Having a cold and “Auntie Flo” showing up unannounced is just the worst. 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The smell of my dog's infected ears. (Don't worry...she had her second dose of antibiotic gel at the vet the other day and is on steroids). I love her but can't hug her without wanting to barf. Doesn't help that I'm unwell with a parotid gland infection so have a huge swollen face, feel crap and am irritable. Haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s an acquaintances birthday and I sent a standard “happy birthday, hope you have a good day” message and she proceeded to call me and tell all about her plans for today and this weekend. It’s my own fault for answering but what was it about my message that made her think I cared or wanted to know 😂

She also then proceeded to have a go at me for working on my own birthday (yesterday) but like, why do you care so much? I’m not gonna take a day off just to sit at home alone because all my friends live too far away to have done something on the actual day (and also, my partner planned something for this weekend with my friends anyway).

Just wanted to scream duck off at her 😂 really can’t stand her, especially the way she’s had so many go’s at me this week over celebrating my bday this weekend because it’s her birthday weekend apparently (errrr it’s also mine, and anyway, I didn’t plan the event, my partner did). But alas, she is a part of our lives unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That everyone else looks amazing with a messy bun or their hair up. Me? I look like Miss Trunchbull 🤣

• Haha
The marmite in the squeezey bottle isn’t quite so thick so spreads easier. (Tastes the same but the bottle isn’t as aesthetically pleasing as the jar IMO 🤣)
Interesting - I think the marmite in the squeeze bottle tastes very different - even though logically I know it’s the same haha

The fact that I didn't win the lottery again, it's just rude, don't know how long I can keep living like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m due on and all I want to do is eat chocolate but there isn’t any in the house because I just ate the last chocolate bar which was a big bar of dairy milk caramel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.