What’s annoying you right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that I didn't win the lottery again, it's just rude, don't know how long I can keep living like this
Me. I win often but sadly not enough to make a difference in my life..

although for a while when I get the email saying "we have good news about your ticket" I'm a multimillionaire

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Me. I win often but sadly not enough to make a difference in my life..

although for a while when I get the email saying "we have good news about your ticket" I'm a multimillionaire
That's some impressive euro millions wins, I never get anything on that but win 5,10, or 20 quid on set for life every so often. And yes, when I get the email about the prize my future rich life flashes in front of my eyes until I log in and see I won a fiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't want to go to a supermarket due to the distance away and how busy it would be, so tried local nearby shops. They didn't have what I needed meaning I had to go to the supermarket i didn't wanna go to. Could have saved myself a lot of stress and time by just going there in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.