What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiny flies that zip off when you see them 😤 I know I’m vegan but they’re ruining my evening beer because I can’t put my drink down. And if I try to clap them my dog gets worked up thinking I’ve gone loopy. I know bluebottles are annoying but at least they let you kick them out the house!
Fruit flies? Make a trap for them; fill a small container of apple cider vinegar and add a few drops of dish soap to it. Leave it in the area the flies have been hanging around and let it do it’s thing. They’ll be attracted to the vinegar but the soap will kill them off. We got them a lot last summer, drove me mad but the trap worked.

Thing that’s annoying me today…well, that would be the giant zit on my chin. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All the construction work going around in my neighbourhood. They are fixing some pipes so everywhere is dug up, feels like I'm living in the trenches and the bloody dust and noise is endless. I have every sympathy for the guys who have to do the hard work but I wish it was over already. 😩

Just fed up of how tit I've been feeling since my ex broke up with me. He doesn't seem to give a tit about me and I'm still crying nearly 3 months later.
I have mug written on my forehead and I'm a mug who really misses him.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fruit flies? Make a trap for them; fill a small container of apple cider vinegar and add a few drops of dish soap to it. Leave it in the area the flies have been hanging around and let it do it’s thing. They’ll be attracted to the vinegar but the soap will kill them off. We got them a lot last summer, drove me mad but the trap worked.

Thing that’s annoying me today…well, that would be the giant zit on my chin. :(
Yep, fruit flies! Thanks, they’re in the kitchen but a few have migrated to the living room 😼 I will put a little bowl in the kitchen. My dog is watching my every move now because I clapped before 🙄 so much for a chilled evening…

• Heart
Me and my bf meant to be having some time apart this weekend to think things through but there's a problem with his car so he has to come home.

I feel like a major witch for not wanting him to come home I'm just confused atm and need a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My new washing machine is missing a part but only discovered this till after all the shops shut 🤣 so still no washing machine until tomorrow. Youd have thought I'd have gone to a launderettes by now 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just fed up of how tit I've been feeling since my ex broke up with me. He doesn't seem to give a tit about me and I'm still crying nearly 3 months later.
I have mug written on my forehead and I'm a mug who really misses him.
Dear Hope96 you are going to get stronger and I think you need to get angry and think of all the tit and pain he has caused. One day you will wake up and say no more.
In time you will look back and think WTAF sending you lots of hugs and you were too good for that ****

• Heart
I’ve been feeling good today. Get home from work and my mind is no longer occupied and my mood has taken a total dive. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
People slamming doors! I live in an apartment complex and the door slamming is really annoying. That's really poor etiquette.

Reactions: 5
Feel like I have approximately 8000 mouth ulcers and running out of bonjela to top it off 🥴

• Sad
People slamming doors! I live in an apartment complex and the door slamming is really annoying. That's really poor etiquette.
Omg this happens all the time in our block too! The flat opposite is rented out as an airbnb and the people coming in and out just slam the front door and door out to the stairwell all the frickin time

Omg this happens all the time in our block too! The flat opposite is rented out as an airbnb and the people coming in and out just slam the front door and door out to the stairwell all the frickin time
I can expect from kids and even they should know better, but not from grown adults. Really rude.

My husband 😂 I’ve been in a bad mood today (no particular reason just one of those days) and his way of trying to cheer me up is by being bloody annoying and winding me up all day - for example pretending he forgot to get hot sauce with my lunch order after I reminded him 3 times 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My WiFi. How the duck can the taliban sending videos from a cave in Afghanistan have better internet than Virgin Broadband? The router sits right next to the telly and barely connects to either the telly, my computer or my phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.