What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People asking for money, constantly! If it's not at the entrance to the supermarket (charity collectors or beggars), it's "friends" hosting a "gala evening" for something, with tickets priced at $1,000 "for a good cause - "... C'mon 1001, you can afford it" - "Um, NO! It's a heck of a lot of money. Here, have $2, because I'm sure every cent counts!" :mad: I actually don't know anyone - aside from this person - who has a spare $1,000 lying around that they can donate to a cause.

Reactions: 3
My WiFi. How the duck can the taliban sending videos from a cave in Afghanistan have better internet than Virgin Broadband? The router sits right next to the telly and barely connects to either the telly, my computer or my phone
Our tv is plugged into the router, but I think we could do with a new router anyway (we’re on Plusnet). It might not be your broadband provider. Also have you got anything transmitting Bluetooth? If I forget to connect headphones to a Bluetooth transmitter (which is linked to the tv), it affects the WiFi quite badly.

Reactions: 1
I wish other people were not shy so that I get to be shy for once. I’m an extroverted introvert so I end up having to be the leader around other introverts but I’m bleeping exhausted! I just want someone to plan things for once and I can just go along without exerting much effort and planning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish other people were not shy so that I get to be shy for once. I’m an extroverted introvert so I end up having to be the leader around other introverts but I’m bleeping exhausted! I just want someone to plan things for once and I can just go along without exerting much effort and planning.
I relate to this on spiritual level!

And today I just can’t concentrate on my studies because bloody hormones 😂😭 So annoying, I just need this feeling to go awaaaaay!

• Heart
The weather! It’s so rubbish right now and changes on a minute by minute basis so basically a raincoat and umbrella ☔ are now with me at all times even if I’m driving! I’m still getting pedicures even though I’m barely wearing my Birkies!

Oh a “school friend”, the kind of person who shouldn’t be on intstagram, she’s peddling a fake relationship with someone she’s never met and she’s very fake and also cagey re this guy. I see her very occasionally, she messages me on FB but she’s just so bloody annoying! Took her off insta but told her why before I did it so she doesn’t request me to follow her again. And she wrote “we don’t talk much anyway”. Yes cos you’re full of tit and I have my own life!

Yesterday...
We have some small hot desking offices at work that we have to book as only so many allowed to work on site.
The one I booked had been left in a right state. KFC box in bin, loads of grubby greasy tissues, dirty mug on desk, coffee stains on desk, not to mention the heady aroma of essence of KFC farts that was hanging in the air.
No window open or anything. Smelled like an open coffin in there.
Although a picture can't capture the stench I still sent a picture of the mess to my boss and told him I was going back home as a result and would be wfh until sorted.

• Sick
Nope, you are duty-bound to offer it back to them, if they don't want it, you have to dispose of it yourself. You cannot just throw it over their side of the garden.

It's not a good situation. I have a neighbour from hell and to block her out the council put in a high privacy fence. But for me, it wasn't high enough, so I had planters made with a trellis that went another 3 feet, you must not have it attached to the actual boundary but if it's in your own garden on your side of the boundary then it's ok to have it higher. Many people make fences out of all kinds of things that look amazing and are very cheap or free. maybe have a search

Also yes cut the thing right down.. unless they are the type to sue you? That's what I think I would be tempted to do.

I actually think its disgraceful that someone can have a hedge/ trees/ bushes that encroach on other people's property and you have to pay to manintain it. Law is truly a asss
I'm tempted to get it lobbed down to about 10ft when they go away. I dont think they will be the type to sue. They have just put planning in for an extention so don't think they will want to piss us off too much.

Reactions: 2
I hate the weekend before you go back to work after a big event. Had an incredible wedding day last Saturday and an amazing mini-moon, since we've got home yesterday I've felt like shite and just want to crawl into bed and cry at the thought of getting up Monday morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
A friend has borrowed two books of mine months ago and still hasn't made any attempts at giving them back or even lifting their covers, despite my subtle reminders here and there. I just want to go to his place, take my books back and never give anyone a book ever again. It might be a silly thing but one of those books cannot be found anymore and the other is one of my favourite books. I absolutely regret lending them and this is the last I'll ever let this happen. And I'm definitely getting my books back, even if I eventually have to be blunt about it. He's a good friend and I don't want to be a bleep about this but not having my books in my possession really stresses me out.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had garlic bread and it made me feel sick.

Also, I’ve a bun in the oven and feel so unwell 😂😭

• Heart
Rude children and their parents who don't pull them up on it! 😤
A very young family member of mine was recently diagnosed with autism. Anyway, each time I've been in close proximity to them they have insulted me in front of their adults, things like " wow you are huge" and "you are ugly yuk!"
Their adults haven't pulled them up on it...ever. The child is rarely told no, their bad behaviour and manners is always dressed as them just being cute. It's really not.
I understand autism quite well and I know that the filter can slip, however this is no need for rudeness.
There's a few other family members who are autistic too and they do not behave like that.
Tell the child it's an ugly little mouth breather and see if the parents want you to apologise and then just be like nah witch I'm being cute 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A friend has borrowed two books of mine months ago and still hasn't made any attempts at giving them back or even lifting their covers, despite my subtle reminders here and there. I just want to go to his place, take my books back and never give anyone a book ever again. It might be a silly thing but one of those books cannot be found anymore and the other is one of my favourite books. I absolutely regret lending them and this is the last I'll ever let this happen. And I'm definitely getting my books back, even if I eventually have to be blunt about it. He's a good friend and I don't want to be a bleep about this but not having my books in my possession really stresses me out.
Flaming cheek. Yes now is the time to be blunt. They've had plenty of opportunity.

Someone in the next block is having a party and it's pure maftin here so we need the window open. Also the music they're playing is bleeping wank. Let her go by passenger ffs 🤣 and then Bruno Mars before that (not even a good Bruno song, no uptown funk here 🥲)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the weekend before you go back to work after a big event. Had an incredible wedding day last Saturday and an amazing mini-moon, since we've got home yesterday I've felt like shite and just want to crawl into bed and cry at the thought of getting up Monday morning.
A wise person once told me to book leave on either side of a big weekend - on the day prior, so you can do all your housework before the event; and on the day after, so you can chill out and psych yourself up for work. It works!

Can't sleep. Mind won't switch off. I hate life. The usual tit I post on this thread sadly.

• Heart
I haven’t heard much from you in a while. Always thinking of you and wish I could come over with wine and give you hugs. ❤
I haven't posted much on Tattle esp on the WHYDT thread because in all honesty I would just be talking about how I'm crying over my ex every single day and night. It's not exactly a thrilling read but I just feel like I've lost myself completely. Thank you lovely! You're always in my thoughts and likewise! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Next doors cat decided to bring me a gift how kind of a bloody rat which ran off and its in my house and i cant bloody find it and im petrified 🥺 ive had the neighbours in trying to find it and nothing.... so far

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.