What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I’m on here every few days with another complaint 😂 but at the same time, no where else to complain lol.

Annoyed because my supposed best friends haven’t spoken to me since my bf and I moved into our house. I’ve sent them messages but in all honesty, I’m feeling pretty hurt that they’ve not even asked how it’s going, or answered my messages trying to arrange for them to come up. Very much feeling like they aren’t friends at all at this point. I know they have their own lives but how difficult is it to have a conversation? I’ve had better conversations with my bf’s best friends OH’s than my own friends… Also annoyed because I really suck at making new friends so just feeling isolated at the moment as it’s on the other side of the country than where we both grew up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm annoyed that I'm homeschooling 2 kids for the last week of term 🤣🤣

Tempted to pull a 'the Internet is off/i can't find a pen' type of excuse to get out of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So my new washing machine has been delivered! But I'm absolutely shite at DIY/home/plumbing all that jazz so I have to wait till my fella gets home from work tonight. It's meant to be pissing down all weekend and it's costa del Watermelon here so would have been nice to hang out all my washing on the line 😂

Yes I should have chose the option to get it installed but that was a 3+ week wait. 🙄😩
They are very easy to do. look at a few youtube videos. I've even plumbed in a washing machine and dishwasher from scratch. Yours should be a simple swap job.

I've always made myself learn how to do "manly" work as it keeps them on their toes knowing I'm very capable of living without them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My neighbour and their hedge. Right its their hedge and absolutely massive. Like 15+ foot, divides are gardens. They won't let us chop down a few feet. But they never pay to have it cut. We end up getting our side and the top trimmed (we pay for it as its a scaffold job). As soon as we've paid to get it done they get their trimmers and just do the sides. bleeping drives me up the wall. Tight cunts!

My neighbour and their hedge. Right its their hedge and absolutely massive. Like 15+ foot, divides are gardens. They won't let us chop down a few feet. But they never pay to have it cut. We end up getting our side and the top trimmed (we pay for it as its a scaffold job). As soon as we've paid to get it done they get their trimmers and just do the sides. bleeping drives me up the wall. Tight cunts!
Just do your side and sling all the clippings over

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That my poor daughter has covid, got through all this time too without anyone in the household getting it & we are all grounded now for the next 10 days!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Build a fence or wall or something on your side of the boundry.

Just do your side and sling all the clippings over
You can't do that as its classed as fly tipping

They are very easy to do. look at a few youtube videos. I've even plumbed in a washing machine and dishwasher from scratch. Yours should be a simple swap job.

I've always made myself learn how to do "manly" work as it keeps them on their toes knowing I'm very capable of living without them 🤣
I tried, I gave up after 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You can't do that as its classed as fly tipping
Nope their hedge, if you cut your neighbours vegetation, legally they own it, you must return it to them.

The thought of going to work later
‘Footballs coming home ‘ being chanted everywhere
Not having next weeks rota , duck them ive made plans now and won’t be held to ransom because the Rota manager can’t get her tit together.

Reactions: 6
We will still be able to see the headge because its over 15ft.

Also its a very large garden even fencing would cost thousands of pounds. Im tempted just to get hacker it down to about 10 ft whilst they are on holiday. When its done its done.

What sun? MIA here
Its not sunny here but so clammy. 🥵

Nope their hedge, if you cut your neighbours vegetation, legally they own it, you must return it to them.
Nope, you are duty-bound to offer it back to them, if they don't want it, you have to dispose of it yourself. You cannot just throw it over their side of the garden.

We will still be able to see the headge because its over 15ft.

Also its a very large garden even fencing would cost thousands of pounds. Im tempted just to get hacker it down to about 10 ft whilst they are on holiday. When its done its done.

Its not sunny here but so clammy. 🥵

It's not a good situation. I have a neighbour from hell and to block her out the council put in a high privacy fence. But for me, it wasn't high enough, so I had planters made with a trellis that went another 3 feet, you must not have it attached to the actual boundary but if it's in your own garden on your side of the boundary then it's ok to have it higher. Many people make fences out of all kinds of things that look amazing and are very cheap or free. maybe have a search

Also yes cut the thing right down.. unless they are the type to sue you? That's what I think I would be tempted to do.

I actually think its disgraceful that someone can have a hedge/ trees/ bushes that encroach on other people's property and you have to pay to manintain it. Law is truly a asss

Last edited:
Traffic, one of the things I was grateful for during lockdown was ease of getting to and from any errands I had to do. The traffic is crazy again.

Reactions: 2
Those tiny flies that zip off when you see them 😤 I know I’m vegan but they’re ruining my evening beer because I can’t put my drink down. And if I try to clap them my dog gets worked up thinking I’ve gone loopy. I know bluebottles are annoying but at least they let you kick them out the house!

Just fed up of how tit I've been feeling since my ex broke up with me. He doesn't seem to give a tit about me and I'm still crying nearly 3 months later.
I have mug written on my forehead and I'm a mug who really misses him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.