What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been woke up by my partner snoring. I kicked him. He kicked me back and carried on snoring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A wise person once told me to book leave on either side of a big weekend - on the day prior, so you can do all your housework before the event; and on the day after, so you can chill out and psych yourself up for work. It works!
I've had ten days off now so I think my manager would have been a bit annoyed if I'd booked tomorrow off too!

I had some issues with my annual leave just before Christmas - as I work as part of a team but also alone, if I take too much off in one go 'without good reason' it gets denied.

My husband

He hasn't done anything wrong. I'm just in one of those moods where he can't even breathe in my direction without it annoying me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that I woke up at 11.21am and thus feel as though my entire morning was wasted 😭 Last time I woke up at this time I was in college (meaning 7 years ago). I hate waking up late/sleeping in.

I haven't felt this energetic in a very long time though. I definitely needed this sleep, clearly. Good thing I did my cleaning yesterday!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That everything has gone up in price so much. Went to book a day at Woburn safari park for myself and my grandchildren and it's doubled in price since covid. Now we cant go and probably never will again, unless a one 2 one birthday treat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I love my neighbours dog Hugo but I WISH HE WOULD SHUT THE duck UP WITH HIS YAPPING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That my husband can't go to the shops and simply get what we need like a loaf, eggs and bacon. No, he comes back thirty quid poorer. It's not that money is tight or anything but why can't he just get what we need.

• Haha
I get that people are excited about the football but some people go too far. Like the idiot with a megaphone shouting/singing IT'S COMING HOME walking down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that people are excited about the football but some people go too far. Like the idiot with a megaphone shouting/singing IT'S COMING HOME walking down the road.
There was an open top bus in the Center of London the other lunchtime blasting out vindaloo, and some idiot on the top deck screaming through a megaphone. Added to this all the muppets stopping to take a photo, why?

Reactions: 2
That I’ve had to order yet another iPad to USB/Ethernet connector, they seem so unreliable. Would love to look at some old photos from a USB stick. Am on the third connector now and it flicks on and off all the time plus they’re about £15.

• Wow
Not only have the kids in the street been singing its coming home for about 2 hours NON STOP but theres a man in his garden screaming. Fair play, if you keep that up for 90 mins that IS impressive but its also really annoying

Me: shall we watch love island on catch up now?

Husband: you joking?

Me: Whaaaaat, we've just had football football football for the last eight hours

Husband: @#&+**; 🤬

Reactions: 2
My partner.

He's been working in a bar, so we haven't watched a single Euro football match together. Tonight he gets home late (12:30am) because he has gone out of his way to has take a young, pretty, female co-worker home.

I'm just feeling so insecure and pissed off at the moment.

• Sad
I woke up feeling sick as a dog. I’m vomiting and shitting everywhere. My head is splitting and I feel like crying.

I had a dream I was on a carousel with my dad? In the dream I was feeling nauseous and my stomach was flipping, twisting and turning whilst on the carousel and then I suddenly woke up feeling the incredible need to vomit.

Can one of you gorgeous ladies just put a pillow over my head 😭

My partner.

He's been working in a bar, so we haven't watched a single Euro football match together. Tonight he gets home late (12:30am) because he has gone out of his way to has take a young, pretty, female co-worker home.

I'm just feeling so insecure and pissed off at the moment.
I’m in a bad mood and I am a general misandrist but tell him to duck off. If he can’t make time with you and would rather spend his time with a coworker, find someone who will spend time with you.

If I had a partner who goes out of their way for a co worker they’d be an ex.

Get someone better you deserve it xxx

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have no friends. The only girl I know in this town is moving away in two weeks. I work from home so there’s no way I can meet new people during Covid-19 restrictions. Plus, I have social anxiety. I know a guy who I thought was a friend but turns out he just wanted to bang me. I’m nervous and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no friends. The only girl I know in this town is moving away in two weeks. I work from home so there’s no way I can meet new people during Covid-19 restrictions. Plus, I have social anxiety. I know a guy who I thought was a friend but turns out he just wanted to bang me. I’m nervous and miserable.
Afaik you live in NYC. But bars and clubs are back open if you wanna try and make friends in there. Also America never went into lockdowns like the rest of the world so mostly everything is open. Get out there and make friends! Be yourself and don’t let your anxiety control you from having fun. X

• Heart
Afaik you live in NYC. But bars and clubs are back open if you wanna try and make friends in there. Also America never went into lockdowns like the rest of the world so mostly everything is open. Get out there and make friends! Be yourself and don’t let your anxiety control you from having fun. X
I’m originally from NYC but I moved to Canada a while back and I’ve been struggling with making friends here. 😞 My sister is still living in the city and I hear her talk about how everything is open again and she’s always going out doing stuff with friends or cousins and it makes me feel so pathetic. I’ll try to get out there more once the lockdown lifts the end of this month! Thank you so much for your encouragement! Do you have any tips for dealing with anxiety? I’m a bit nervous to be myself irl because I’m not sure if I’d fit in or if this is what people like here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.