What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How everything is so expensive right now. I get that businesses have to claw back some money somehow but I'm now priced out of taking my grandchildren to places they loved.

Can't even think don't worry they will drop the prices again, as just like chips shops when new potatoes come in and they put the price up, they never drop them when they go back to using old potatoes.

Now taking the children to a large park that is free, great free is good, but I'm disabled and by the time we are done I won't be able to walk the next day. Good job I love those kids!

Reactions: 4
That I dropped my phone on a stone drive yesterday pushing the pram 🙄 it's on it's last legs, smashed to bits with a big white line down it 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I got signposted to a new service to help me with my PND, had an appointment arranged for today (via video chat) and they called me an hour before cancelling because my CPN has to self isolate. Not sure why someone else can't do it/I thought they were all still WFH but whatever. I hate covid

• Sad
I’m in a bad mood and I am a general misandrist but tell him to duck off. If he can’t make time with you and would rather spend his time with a coworker, find someone who will spend time with you.

If I had a partner who goes out of their way for a co worker they’d be an ex.

Get someone better you deserve it xxx

Thank you for responding. It's nice to know that I'm not alone on feeling like this. xxx

This morning I woke up thinking "did I over react?" but then I thought no because if it were the other way around and I was out late with a hot male colleague my partner would 100% feel the same way I did.

I really lost my fashion sense during this pandemic. I swear, I don't know how to dress anymore. My sense of style is appalling these days. My 2019 self would be horrified.

• Haha
I really lost my fashion sense during this pandemic. I swear, I don't know how to dress anymore. My sense of style is appalling these days. My 2019 self would be horrified.
In theory I know what to wear. In real life I never have time to pick a nice outfit and spend time getting ready . The kids always seem to wipe their faces/ hands on me . I feel so scruffy . I need my hair cut too .

Reactions: 3
In theory I know what to wear. In real life I never have time to pick a nice outfit and spend time getting ready . The kids always seem to wipe their faces/ hands on me . I feel so scruffy . I need my hair cut too .
I don't blame you. I'd be the same if I were a parent.

My partner.

He's been working in a bar, so we haven't watched a single Euro football match together. Tonight he gets home late (12:30am) because he has gone out of his way to has take a young, pretty, female co-worker home.

I'm just feeling so insecure and pissed off at the moment.
Your husband sounds like a gentleman. Helping a young woman home last night was a lovely thing to do

The weather and more specifically trying to plan what to wear when it’s boiling one minute and pissing it down the next. I’m basing outfits around which parts of my body I’ve shaved recently 😂

• Haha
i've been feeling so unmotivated for work 🥴 i just want to be done with this summer & quit 🙄

• Sad
We've had a lot of covid cases at my work and the directors are refusing to close. So everyone is having to work extra to cover everyone who is positive/ isolating and deal with crappy customers who don't seem to understand or care about the pressure that we're under.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm not well. My chest hurts, my throat hurts and I've got a headache. The baby hasn't slept well the past 3 nights so I'm shattered. Praying he sleeps well tonight while I'm not well 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've had an ear infection, and my ear is still blocked but the doctors keep saying it'll sort itself. okay, maybe but the pain is excruciating

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've had an ear infection, and my ear is still blocked but the doctors keep saying it'll sort itself. okay, maybe but the pain is excruciating
The Doctor is possibly talking BOLLOCKS, go and see another Doctor, you need at least 2 different ear drops, antibiotic and a steroid then
the hearing should improve. If you really in pain, don't muck about, it could be serious, I've been there and at this moment I'm having my
own hearing problem which I am solving on my own.

Maybe so but according to new reports, lip filler enquiries are up 37percent because of the show.
Is it really?! I had wanted lip filler and a bit of botox but after seeing how awful some of these girls look (IMO of course) I have decided against it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.