What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fruit flies? Make a trap for them; fill a small container of apple cider vinegar and add a few drops of dish soap to it. Leave it in the area the flies have been hanging around and let it do it’s thing. They’ll be attracted to the vinegar but the soap will kill them off. We got them a lot last summer, drove me mad but the trap worked.

Thing that’s annoying me today…well, that would be the giant zit on my chin. :(
You star ⭐ At the end of my tether before I put a small dip bowl of apple cider vinegar and washing liquid next to me. It stinks but 5 of the little gits are in there. So thanks for taking the time to share! I know I could’ve read up on google but would’ve doubted it’s effectiveness. And I hope your chin’s better today!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it really?! I had wanted lip filler and a bit of botox but after seeing how awful some of these girls look (IMO of course) I have decided against it
Same. Actually I got Botox and love it but all their lips put me off fillers completely, how can people think it looks good...

Is it really?! I had wanted lip filler and a bit of botox but after seeing how awful some of these girls look (IMO of course) I have decided against it
I don't totally agree the increase in enquiries have anything to do with the show but it's worrying that women are doing this more and more.

Reactions: 1
I’m not watching love island this year, but if they’re like influencers, they have about 4/5ml+ in their lips and it usually looks poorly/overly injected. I think most people with thin lips could get away with up to 2ml for some natural plump. My clinic has seen a significant increase in lip filler requests since re-opening totally unrelated to LI.

I’m not watching love island this year, but if they’re like influencers, they have about 4/5ml+ in their lips and it usually looks poorly/overly injected. I think most people with thin lips could get away with up to 2ml for some natural plump. My clinic has seen a significant increase in lip filler requests since re-opening totally unrelated to LI.
Wasn't it something about people working remotely and seeing themselves on video calls 🤣 I mean those cameras are not flattering haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish that Tattle wouldn’t bother with the silly hats. Is it 3 years old or something, is that all it’s for?

• Haha
Placement, not got a massively long time left but my supervisor is determined to make it as difficult as possible, I've been made to feel like an idiot.

• Sad
When people complain because it rained! They say “where’s summer?” “That’s summer over then” etc. IT RAINS ALL YEAR ROUND YOU FUCKWITS. Drives me insane. If it didn’t rain you’d complain there was a bloody drought!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Placement, not got a massively long time left but my supervisor is determined to make it as difficult as possible, I've been made to feel like an idiot.
So sorry you are not enjoying it. The good thing is it will be over soon and you won't have to see any of them again.

I enjoyed my placement, and two days before I left, the MD asked me if I would consider joining properly after my degree.

No idea why, as I used to turn up for work at 9.20 everyday instead of 9, but i had no problem stopping late if anything needed to be done. I only needed to stop late twice.

Headache day 4

Now i can't sleep because of the pain. This is new. This is not appreciated 😢😢

• Sad
When people say “cheer up” when you’re down in the dumps and they know the reasons why. bleeping hell, cheers mate. Telling me to cheer up has completely changed my situation, problem is gone now, appreciated.

Reactions: 11
My other half has lost his car keys again so he’s taking his mood out on me. arse hole 😡

A friend of mine is either full on or silent…no inbetween. Today he’s being quiet and it’s makes me feel like I have to keep asking if he’s ok.
friendships that don’t flow with ease annoy me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.