What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lash tech always moves my appointments even though they've been booked for weeks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve had four job interviews in the last month and tried sooo hard each time and still haven’t had an offer. It’s heartbreaking and exhausting because I just want money to support my family. Each time, they say, “you’ve answered the questions amazingly, but I’m afraid someone pipped you to the post today”.

I’m so tired of coming second. I know it’s the way it works but I wish they knew how vital it is that I can get a job to pay for my family. I’m desperate. Their decision has such an enormous impact on families and I don’t think they realise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve had four job interviews in the last month and tried sooo hard each time and still haven’t had an offer. It’s heartbreaking and exhausting because I just want money to support my family. Each time, they say, “you’ve answered the questions amazingly, but I’m afraid someone pipped you to the post today”.

I’m so tired of coming second. I know it’s the way it works but I wish they knew how vital it is that I can get a job to pay for my family. I’m desperate. Their decision has such an enormous impact on families and I don’t think they realise.
awww i'm so sorry you're feeling like this, it can be so difficult looking for a job because it can be such a kick to your confidence! but not everyone will be the perfect fit for every job, it's all for a reason. i'm sure something will come up and it will be perfect 💛

Reactions: 2
Roommate keeps tapping her feet and fingers while we're meant to be doing an exam. She could at least take her shoes off so I wouldn't have to hear the tapping of her feet loudly :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My neighbour loudly reading a book to her disinterested toddler who is sat in a cardboard sandpit. It’s pouring with rain, and they are half sheltered by a tree, and she is loudly doing all the voices, and getting wet, but she’s enjoying herself, even if the kid isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Late period but still getting the worst stomach cramps 😭 thankfully not pregnant!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
People who say 'nu-cue-lar' instead of 'nu-clear'. Especially if they should know better, eg, politicians, current affairs presenters.

Reactions: 5
That people on a messenger group I'm on were cheating on today's exam.. Ugh the one time I DON'T CHECK MY PHONE! pretty jealous.

Just noticed slug trails around some fresh parsley I grew inside and planted out last night. No sign of them now, bloody slimey fake wannabe snails. I hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact it's thundering now whilst I'm at work. I love a thunderstorm when you're all cosy in bed. Why couldn't it wait a few hours :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact it's thundering now whilst I'm at work. I love a thunderstorm when you're all cosy in bed. Why couldn't it wait a few hours :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
With the weather we've had so far, I think you will get another thunderstorm later. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that Amazon make it so difficult to download a book to a child’s kindle 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I tried using a weighted Hula hoop yesterday. I spent a couple of hours doing it listening to music. This morning I have woken up with severe bruising around the whole of my stomach and back and on both of my hips. Im so sore today I could only do it for about 5 minutes. I never knew it would cause bruising like this, they need to come with a warning! 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I tried using a weighted Hula hoop yesterday. I spent a couple of hours doing it listening to music. This morning I have woken up with severe bruising around the whole of my stomach and back and on both of my hips. Im so sore today I could only do it for about 5 minutes. I never knew it would cause bruising like this, they need to come with a warning! 🤨
Hula hoop bruises are something else!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.