What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy teens.

Asked my stepchildren (12&14) to go onto Moonpig, choose a birthday card for their dad and send me a pic so I can order. Took about 3 times of reminding them before they did it.

The 14yo sent me 5 choices so I asked which one he wanted. “Which one do you like?” I said it’s up to him, the card is from him! So he chose one. The girl chose a card and sent me a pic. Tried to look for the 14yo’s choice on the website, couldn’t find it. He’d gone onto Funky Pigeon 🤦🏼‍♀️ Told him to go onto MP and have another look. Reminded him again today, he sent me a pic. It was the one his sister had already sent…of all the cards! 🙄

So I told him that and he’s replied, “Oh yeah”. Has he chosen another? Has he heck. I’m not reminding him now. He has his own debit card with a healthy bank balance so he can order his own!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My boyfriends ears don't work 😂 messaged him earlier this week to say I'd booked a table at a restaurant for us and his family for 2pm today. Told him this morning we need to be there at 2. Told him again because I said he should ask his parents to meet us in town rather than parking up here as it's around 30 mins to walk to the restaurant. He was too scared to ask in case it caused a drama 😂
I'm not going now anyway as I'm not well, but he's come in at 20 to 2 to say oh they're parking up here in 5 mins. I said oh you'll be a bit late you may wanna ring the restaurant to let then know, and he says what do you mean? 🙄 as if I've not said several times that the table is booked for 2pm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My friend put on her instagram story that she's having a boring day and got nothing to do. I replied to her story saying "I'm only doing uni work at home, I can pack up for a bit if you want and we can grab a coffee along the beach?". She replied "it's okay, I cba to do anything". Stop moaning then.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
i was walking out the house earlier and saw my older neighbour so i wished her a happy mothers day (it's today in croatia) and she answered with: ''aww thank you honey and maybe also to you soon?'', i just laughed in shock but that was either a comment to me gaining weight (as if i look pregnant), or it was a comment to my age, as if it's time for me to become a mother. it's been bugging me for hours, why do people say things like this?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
i was walking out the house earlier and saw my older neighbour so i wished her a happy mothers day (it's today in croatia) and she answered with: ''aww thank you honey and maybe also to you soon?'', i just laughed in shock but that was either a comment to me gaining weight (as if i look pregnant), or it was a comment to my age, as if it's time for me to become a mother. it's been bugging me for hours, why do people say things like this?
That's really rude! Why would she think that's appropriate to say in this day and age? She could of just said, aww that's kind of you, instead. 🙄😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hairdressers are the same if you cut your own hair. I haven't, but surely they can be a bit more understanding. If you are happy there stay but if not look for another place plenty of them. She isn't à headmistress is she?

My hairdresser was very forgiving when I'd hacked at my fringe a few times this year ( it was only my fringe though ) and she said her biggest problem was people doing home colourings. Said it was a nightmare trying to repair the damage to some but she wasn't judgmental she just said what else where people supposed to do?

I cut my fringe / bangs last week as it was getting on my nerves. I was passing my hairdresser today and I'm in between appointments at the moment, so I asked if she could fix it for me ... wish I hadn't, as the lecture was very condescending.
Why make a fuss? It's not the end of the world.

Everything is annoying me. Waiting for period to start and I know things will look slightly better than as my mood right now is awful but just generally feel pretty tit this year, my life is going mediocre, hate my job, don't feel like I really have any friends, I'm just constantly stressed about work and feel like I dont have much to look forward to, constantly busy but wishing the days away 🙄 hoping for some better weather at least but this cold and rain have not been helping 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The way my partner of over 2 years broke up with me. The fact I've lost over a stone in a space of under 2 weeks as a result of that and ended up in hospital for dehydration and poor mental health. Not really having anyone for support or people telling me to keep myself busy. The blame game he has decided to play even though he doesn't apparently want to make me feel bad. He wants to stay on good terms but hasn't bothered checking in with me and I haven't been able to bring myself to reply back to a message where I'm essentially being told I'm unwanted and that I am not being given a final chance. The fact he said he may see me for a drink as a farewell but is happy to be my friend. The fact I can't stop crying and thinking about him because he's my absolute best friend but he's just left me to it even though he knows exactly how I will be feeling. I feel devastated and heartbroken. I don't know if I'm annoyed, sad, angry or broken. All of them I suppose. :( :( I just don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The way my partner of over 2 years broke up with me. The fact I've lost over a stone in a space of under 2 weeks as a result of that and ended up in hospital for dehydration and poor mental health. Not really having anyone for support or people telling me to keep myself busy. The blame game he has decided to play even though he doesn't apparently want to make me feel bad. He wants to stay on good terms but hasn't bothered checking in with me and I haven't been able to bring myself to reply back to a message where I'm essentially being told I'm unwanted and that I am not being given a final chance. The fact he said he may see me for a drink as a farewell but is happy to be my friend. The fact I can't stop crying and thinking about him because he's my absolute best friend but he's just left me to it even though he knows exactly how I will be feeling. I feel devastated and heartbroken. I don't know if I'm annoyed, sad, angry or broken. All of them I suppose. :( :( I just don't know what to do anymore.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Don't let him put the blame on you. There was a thread in advice that had so many ladies all saying the same as you, I just tried to find it but looks like it was deleted. it was called "heartbroken" it had so much insight and so many aha moments for those who have had men just walk away.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Can’t go food shopping because my twit of a partner had the bank card last and can’t remember where he left it and I can’t find it anywhere. It’s pissed me right off, I can’t stay organised and on top of tit if no one else in this bleeping house is willing to at least do their bit. I’m done. They can all bleeping starve as far as I’m concerned.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime I tag my partner in a comment on something on Facebook his head sister has to comment or like it. It's like she's watching my every move. 👀👀

• Haha
  • Angry
Old friend who poses her life on fb has deleted my comment asking how she got away with a chain hotel letting her have a girls weekend last weekend......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so tired. I can’t tell if it’s from having my second vaccine on Friday, long Covid (had in January and the tiredness is still here), the fact that it’s Monday and raining at that, or that I ate a massive roast yesterday and I’m still digesting it. Maybe a mixture of all of it? I just know that I’m exhausted and I’m very annoyed about it

Im annoyed that the woman who threaded my eye brows in a shopping precinct the other day a) over did and I now have 1970s thin brows when I just asked for a tidy up and my brows were twice as thick as they are now b) at the end I looked in the mirror, thought arghhh! but said "that's great, thanks" and c) I now have a painful spot on one brow, I never get spots there so I'm blaming it on her d) she gave me a hard sell the whole time I was in her little booth about how they also do lash tints, etc The whole thing pissed me right off! I've been there before and the ladies have been great, but this one was new.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
My OHs communication skills. Most of our arguments happen because either he doesn't listen or he doesn't open his mouth when he wants something and then goes mad when he doesn't get it. They should change the women's wedding vows to ' love , honour and read his mind '😡

My OHs communication skills. Most of our arguments happen because either he doesn't listen or he doesn't open his mouth when he wants something and then goes mad when he doesn't get it. They should change the women's wedding vows to ' love , honour and read his mind '😡
I hate that, my one seems to get annoyed when I'm annoyed when he says something in an argument because he meant something different. I guess I should just read his mind and know what he meant despite him saying something else🤷🏼‍♀️

I just got annoyed because my boyfriend hadn’t responded to my message I sent hours ago.

turns out he had responded, and I was the one who hadn’t responded. Now I’m annoyed at myself 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.