What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was walking out the house earlier and saw my older neighbour so i wished her a happy mothers day (it's today in croatia) and she answered with: ''aww thank you honey and maybe also to you soon?'', i just laughed in shock but that was either a comment to me gaining weight (as if i look pregnant), or it was a comment to my age, as if it's time for me to become a mother. it's been bugging me for hours, why do people say things like this?
EGH
Why can’t they just say thank you and carry on with their day. God I hate people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People who say shtrong instead of strong. Is that Estuary english? Drives me mad. "This episode contains shtrong language" see also shtupid, shtreet, etc

And "i was sat" . No, you were SITTING!

Reactions: 4
WHAT PART OF KEEP LEFT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????

Westfield shopping centre, you are supposed to keep left when walking,
so many people ignoring this simple instruction and to make it worse,
Security are not doing duck all about it.

I felt like coughing on purpose but I was working and I might have been
thrown out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This horrendous 'on hold' music - I'm pretty sure they've picked it so that people hang up.

Edit - the fact that their plan worked and after 20 minutes I hung up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My other half, who doesn’t listen to a bloody word I say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Me, I missed my footing yesterday and fell down on concrete path, my elbow took brunt of fall, it's bloody sore! At least noone saw me!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
This coming Thursday .... already annoying me
I’m on a cocktail night with friends , we haven’t been out in a group since last August
I’m driving to work 5.am Friday morning and can’t get it off .... so I’ll have to watch the cocktail intake and have more MOCKTAIL as I don’t drink and drive

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That there was am article about how a children's author has critcised publishers for prioritising books by celebrities not authors and in the Daily Mail they incorrectly spelt Enid Blyton's name (Blighton!). Surely most people have read at least one of her books She was prolific - Noddy, Famous Five, Secret Seven, Mallory Towers to name a few series she wrote.

That there was am article about how a children's author has critcised publishers for prioritising books by celebrities not authors and in the Daily Mail they incorrectly spelt Enid Blyton's name (Blighton!). Surely most people have read at least one of her books She was prolific - Noddy, Famous Five, Secret Seven, Mallory Towers to name a few series she wrote.
I literally grew up reading her and Roald Dahl

Reactions: 6
In the past couple of weeks I've received a number emails of a sexual nature, I'm even getting mails from E-harmony.
This is on my primary email account, thankfully they all end up in the spam folder, annoying how this suddenly happened.

Henry the Hoover. Put my back out on Friday trying to pick up that great big grinning lump. I'm still in agony and he's still grinning 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Me too. I feel like most people will have come accross something written by her during their life, especially in the UK...
Loved Enid Blyton and Roald Dahl
I always wanted a midnight feast

Sadly my midnight feasts were at 8 o clock as bed was at 8.30 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Over lockdown one of my close friends moved into a new houseshare and has made friends with another girl she lives with. I’ve met this girl a few times now and I just get such a weird vibe from her... like she hates me for no reason! I swear sometimes I catch her eye when I’m talking and she is rolling her eyes! Maybe I’m paranoid but whatever. The thing is, this girl gets invited to everything now. Or I’ll get invited to any plans they have. I can see my friend is trying to combine us into a group which would be lovely in theory... but I just don’t know how to say “I think your friend hates me” 😂 Honestly I feel like I’m in year 9 ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because of all the free sites, no one is interested in buying anything anymore not even if they are cheap and the people who pick up the free item don't even message to say thank you

Reactions: 1
When I go to bed my fella always seems to go on a mass snacking spree... I bought myself some chocolate hob nobs and he's gone and ate nearly the whole pack! Not only has he ate most of my pack of hob nobs, he's left the rest of the pack wide open on the coffee table! I text him calling him an hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The car windscreen place have cancelled my appointment 3 hours before I was going to take it to get it fixed 🙃👊🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.