What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid little things advert with Laura whitmore. Talking nonsense then eating with her mouth full so irritating. 😫😵

Reactions: 3
Finally got my eyebrows threaded and body waxed, the complete works. Annoyed because the beautician told me off for plucking my eyebrows and shaving. I normally wouldn’t do either as I’m regular for these treatments, but there’s been a pandemic going on? They’ve been closed for half of the past year! What else was I supposed to do? Walk around like big foot? No thanks. Didn’t say anything because I really like the service they give but come on, read the room

Reactions: 10
Finally got my eyebrows threaded and body waxed, the complete works. Annoyed because the beautician told me off for plucking my eyebrows and shaving. I normally wouldn’t do either as I’m regular for these treatments, but there’s been a pandemic going on? They’ve been closed for half of the past year! What else was I supposed to do? Walk around like big foot? No thanks. Didn’t say anything because I really like the service they give but come on, read the room
Hairdressers are the same if you cut your own hair. I haven't, but surely they can be a bit more understanding. If you are happy there stay but if not look for another place plenty of them. She isn't à headmistress is she?

Hairdressers are the same if you cut your own hair. I haven't, but surely they can be a bit more understanding. If you are happy there stay but if not look for another place plenty of them. She isn't à headmistress is she?
I was about to say, hairdressers can be the worst for this, berating me for not using a hair mask once a week or whatever, I don't get why they do this is just guarantees me not going back. You are not paying someone to be told off!

Reactions: 4
I was about to say, hairdressers can be the worst for this, berating me for not using a hair mask once a week or whatever, I don't get why they do this is just guarantees me not going back. You are not paying someone to be told off!
Spot on. You go to have hair do not a bloody lecture from teacher!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why do you think that? 😢
i have no idea i just always feel out of place! like when i meet people randomly that i haven't seen for a while i always think they secretly hate me 😅 just low self esteem i guess and overthinking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i have no idea i just always feel out of place! like when i meet people randomly that i haven't seen for a while i always think they secretly hate me 😅 just low self esteem i guess and overthinking
I guess we’re all guilty of it from time to time. But to me you are a very kind and interesting person ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looking through films to watch on the Amazon Prime app on my tablet... make a mental note of a couple to watch. Go to Prime on the TV, scroll, scroll ...where the hell are they? Why is the order different? It’s so irritating. Netflix always seems to look the same wherever you look at it.

Reactions: 4
Just got in bed, tis pissing down, first time for ages, sounds like bleddy niagra falls, think the guttering is blocked, lovely job for tomara!

Reactions: 1
Looking through films to watch on the Amazon Prime app on my tablet... make a mental note of a couple to watch. Go to Prime on the TV, scroll, scroll ...where the hell are they? Why is the order different? It’s so irritating. Netflix always seems to look the same wherever you look at it.
I have a similar problem with Disney plus, the layouts on my Tablet and TV differ, real pain in the arse.

I cut my fringe / bangs last week as it was getting on my nerves. I was passing my hairdresser today and I'm in between appointments at the moment, so I asked if she could fix it for me ... wish I hadn't, as the lecture was very condescending.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They've been closed for months and hair bloody grows back anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.