What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many things annoy me but lately it's the teenager, he'll help himself to cold meats out of the fridge and leave an empty packet in the fridge & either my husband or my teenager leaves the cereal open. Doesn't close the inner packet or the box , just shoves it back in the cupboard 🙄
My fully grown adult boyfriend told me yesterday that the tub of cream cheese had gone mouldy. I said did you put it in the bin then? No of course he didn’t, he put it back in the fridge 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My phone battery, it goes down ridiculously fast, granted my phone is old, but still. Yesterday I took 2 10 minute video calls, my phone was at 100%, by the end it was down to 20%. Doing my head in, going to have to start taking a power pack everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Work. Lazy colleagues. A colleague of mine is currently in the garden picking "wild flowers" (aka weeds) to make reception look pretty whilst the phone has been ringing off the hook all morning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My phone battery, it goes down ridiculously fast, granted my phone is old, but still. Yesterday I took 2 10 minute video calls, my phone was at 100%, by the end it was down to 20%. Doing my head in, going to have to start taking a power pack everywhere.
Can you replace the battery? They do tend to fail to hold their charge eventually.

Reactions: 1
I reported fraud on my credit card on Monday, now we’ve had it on my husband card too 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My son, I dont know how many times I need to repeat myself. He was in trouble again last night for the exact same thing he's been in trouble for 2 weeks previously and about 10 times before that.

Folk who don't use indicators, it's not bleeping guess work, wankers :mad:

Second post on this thread of the day, clearly I'm having a good day. 😬😬. Clients always refer to me as the "young one" as I'm about 30 years younger than everyone else in the firm. It irritates me. I'm more qualified than all but 1 of the other staff members, so bugs me that just because I'm young people assume I don't know as much..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The hair on my body. I’m booked in for a wax next week but I hate walking round with hairy legs, one eyebrow and a moustache (although my bf is adamant that you can’t see it unless you look really close) and I’m so ready for it all to be gone. It’s affecting my confidence and I’m just fed up with it today to the point where im almost tempted to just shave it all off now which isn’t productive

The hair on my body. I’m booked in for a wax next week but I hate walking round with hairy legs, one eyebrow and a moustache (although my bf is adamant that you can’t see it unless you look really close) and I’m so ready for it all to be gone. It’s affecting my confidence and I’m just fed up with it today to the point where im almost tempted to just shave it all off now which isn’t productive
have you considered laser hair removal? Then it would be totally gone without having to worry about it or pay for waxing?

Second post on this thread of the day, clearly I'm having a good day. 😬😬. Clients always refer to me as the "young one" as I'm about 30 years younger than everyone else in the firm. It irritates me. I'm more qualified than all but 1 of the other staff members, so bugs me that just because I'm young people assume I don't know as much..
Don't let it get to you, I know it sounds patronising when they call you the young one, just try to ignore it, they're probably just jealous cos you are young and more qualified. Be happy to be young, trust me, it doesn't last long!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
have you considered laser hair removal? Then it would be totally gone without having to worry about it or pay for waxing?
I hadn’t to be honest. I think I’m just annoyed today because it’s so close to the end, and it’s been more than a year since I’ve had any of this done, and I’d made a mess out of doing my eyebrows myself this past year 😂. But I’ll give it a look, I’d love my hair to be totally gone!

• Heart
My friend was conned into signing up to an appearance medicine "plan" which she does not need and cannot afford. She asked if I could have a word with them on her behalf as she was embarrassed and couldn't find the right words to try and get out of it.

Long story short, the contract she's signed is watertight. There seems to be no way out of it other than her developing an allergic reaction to any of the procedures - and even then, they are within their rights to come up with an alternative. They were absolutely dreadful to deal with when I called them and are clearly more focused about the income than client welfare.

The best she can hope to do is transfer it to someone who is looking to have regular botox and filler treatments with the odd facial (even then, she'll likely have to continue paying something towards it as why would someone bother buying what she's selling when they could get one themselves?). It's as bad as some of these gym memberships.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The spray on the roads and the huge puddles because the drains aren’t in properly!

Reactions: 2
my neighbours inflciting their awful musical tastes on the rest of us, if I hear "dancing in the moonlight" one more time I will lose my mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Emm needs hugs! plus some noise cancelling headphones. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.