What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk who always think they're right, they'd swear black is white:mad:
I work with one of those , looks at me she’s stepped in pig tit . She’ll get a mouthful from me very soon mark my words ...the sky could be bright blue she’ll tell you it’s black . Bit like her soul .
Everything is annoying me right now , I’m not in a good place , was told by area team yesterday they thought I was unfit for work , I disagreed and they are reviewing me in 2 weeks time .. talk of the firm apparently, i am ... I couldn’t give a tit to be fair . I do my job , plaster a fake face on and have asked for permission to take 5 minutes out back for a cry if it gets too much, they were fine with it
PAY ME SICK PAY and I’ll gladly go off for a month to sort my head out ...don’t pay sick pay and unfortunately you’ll get someone that’s really trying but is struggling and to patient with them ... I’m not bleeping up , I’m just not there mentally

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I said this before, Zoom/ MS Team need to develop a beauty filter so you can do the no-make up make up look. On LinkedIn, I learnt that MS Team is developing team games, erm sorry I really don't want to play any virtual team games lol
I would love it if they did this haha. My skin is so bad (pregnancy) and I’m sick of having to put a full face of foundation on for 15 minute meetings that could have been emails!

Reactions: 2
Bloody Go Outdoors. Partner ordered an awning from them online, in August last year. It was never coming, he rang and emailed. Same response ‘stuck in system’. So end of March he rang again and said give me a refund, can’t be arsed anymore. Man on phone assured him refund would be in his account in 4 working days. It’s now 7th may. It’s £150 odd pounds. We can’t afford to lose it. Think a professional complaint is brewing to ombudsman

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Bloody Go Outdoors. Partner ordered an awning from them online, in August last year. It was never coming, he rang and emailed. Same response ‘stuck in system’. So end of March he rang again and said give me a refund, can’t be arsed anymore. Man on phone assured him refund would be in his account in 4 working days. It’s now 7th may. It’s £150 odd pounds. We can’t afford to lose it. Think a professional complaint is brewing to ombudsman
That's appalling customer service. They are well in breach of the Customer Rights Act 2015. I hate the term but you need to go all 'Karen' on them, and with good reason. Get that manager on the phone. 😂 You'd have to exhaust their internal complaints policy before going to an ombudsman though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In work our sales/management team are obsessed with setting fitness challenges and talking about cutting out certain food groups ect. As someone who struggles with an eating disorder, I'm finding all this diet talk/exercise obsession as being quite triggering 😭 but if I mention this, I'd be labelled a triggered snowflake or whatever

it's just not fair

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In work our sales/management team are obsessed with setting fitness challenges and talking about cutting out certain food groups ect. As someone who struggles with an eating disorder, I'm finding all this diet talk/exercise obsession as being quite triggering 😭 but if I mention this, I'd be labelled a triggered snowflake or whatever

it's just not fair
That's awful :( I can't imagine how difficult that must be for you. Is there anyone at all you can have a confidential chat with about this? See if they can say something to the people without making it obvious it's come from you so they can't label you?

Reactions: 4
People that are trying to socially distance on the pavement so think it’s a good idea to step into the road (busy with traffic) ...🙄

Lol my dog. This cheeky little bastard wants me to give him belly rub with my foot then he cheekily moved his body forward so my foot is on his dick. Wtf TMI. He did this to all of our guest.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
My neighbours. Some of them have ignored us for 99.9% of the almost 4 years of living here yet when lockdown came they suddenly want to engage in chit chat. Others play music or slam their front door or shout in their garden but think their small talk/fake friendliness makes it ok. Another 1 tried to tell me I can’t park in my own parking space which is land owned by my landlady and clearly marked out for the house I’m in. Then you get one who randomly complains about a motorbike despite having it for 2 years!

Reactions: 1
That's awful :( I can't imagine how difficult that must be for you. Is there anyone at all you can have a confidential chat with about this? See if they can say something to the people without making it obvious it's come from you so they can't label you?
My boss is up to his eyes right now with stress, so it's probably not the best time but I'm planning on mentioning it next week to him. He's usually quite good when it comes to reassuring me, but I doubt anything will happen tbh.

• Heart
My boss is up to his eyes right now with stress, so it's probably not the best time but I'm planning on mentioning it next week to him. He's usually quite good when it comes to reassuring me, but I doubt anything will happen tbh.
Good luck but you need to say as unfair to put pressure on you and try and force you to follow them on this daft food exercise.

My bloody husband - I am going to shove him through my new mandoline tomorrow if he does not go away when I am using it.
I bought an Alligator brand s/s chopper a few weeks ago and thankfully he hates the loud noise it makes when I push it down quite hard but he gives me instructions how to wash it so told him to do it but this mandoline is a different story.
I don't tell him how much stuff costs but this one has all the safety things available on it but when I used it today he was stood a foot away from me telling me how to use it (like he has read the instruction book) saying, mind your fingers, think your hand is too near to it etc etc. so I just threw the veg in the sink and walked off and told him get his own dinner. (I had made it earlier and this was a veg practicse) About 30 years ago I did have a bad cut with a mandoline but these days they are so much safer.
I have been in catering all my life and I am old and he thinks he knows better. grrrrrrr. Will calm down later. :( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen some adverts for butt lifts/enlargements which seems really peculiar for this site.

• Haha
No adverts for various things, all in English.
Some of them are English, and are things I've looked at online, or they are related to the thread I'm viewing. Often they are in other types of letters like Chinese or Russian and I've had them in Spanish too.

Many things annoy me but lately it's the teenager, he'll help himself to cold meats out of the fridge and leave an empty packet in the fridge & either my husband or my teenager leaves the cereal open. Doesn't close the inner packet or the box , just shoves it back in the cupboard 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.