What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they a genuine retailer?
I'm wondering that now. They are like Wish. Just had a certain plant I wanted and bought some other plants as well.

I used the succa plant shop and Gardeners dream on Instagram and both used paypal. Really good plants too. Yep home office now is a plant house! Saddo I know 😂 hope you find what you want
Will look at them. I get my plants from many places. This place "Said" they had actual trailing red carnations plants. I've only ever managed to get them once before. I have some seeds growing though so not all is lost.

Reactions: 1
I just read about a swan in Lincolnshire that was saved after someone put a sock on its head. Animal cruelty really really upsets me greatly and I didn’t know where else to vent

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The fact my husband used my razor and proceeded to deny it even though all his hair was left in it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I've had very little sleep. Think I've only actually been asleep for about 4 hours. Up with baby 3 times in the night then husband kept snoozing his alarm for an hour. I've also hurt my neck.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The headache I woke up with and will probably have all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Husband booked in for a chair to be cleaned. They should have been here 20 minutes ago. I have stuff I need to be doing 😩. I'll give them 10 more minutes 😒

When a fellow worker turns up 5 minutes late (regularly) for a shift changeover, they probably think that they're sticking 2 fingers up at the company, but really they're sticking those 2 fingers up at their co-worker who's waiting to go home.
😠

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Estate agents who don’t listen!!! You ask for viewings on one day and they try to force you to do them on a completely different day

Reactions: 4
The fact that a day off is never just a day off at my kids school anymore, they now expect us to do ‘home learning’ from google classroom when ever the school is closed for a random day, like polling. I wonder if ‘snow days’ (not that we get a lot of those in England) are a thing is the past and now it’ll be a ‘learning from home day’ instead.

When I became a mother home educating was never something I wanted or felt I was able to do, not a fan of this new expectation since covid that I am now suddenly ok with filling in for the school. During lockdown fine, it was necessary, but not for the odd occasion when the school has to be closed for one bloody day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve got a massive spot on my cheek and I’m on Zoom today
I said this before, Zoom/ MS Team need to develop a beauty filter so you can do the no-make up make up look. On LinkedIn, I learnt that MS Team is developing team games, erm sorry I really don't want to play any virtual team games lol

The fact that a day off is never just a day off at my kids school anymore, they now expect us to do ‘home learning’ from google classroom when ever the school is closed for a random day, like polling. I wonder if ‘snow days’ (not that we get a lot of those in England) are a thing is the past and now it’ll be a ‘learning from home day’ instead.

When I became a mother home educating was never something I wanted or felt I was able to do, not a fan of this new expectation since covid that I am now suddenly ok with filling in for the school. During lockdown fine, it was necessary, but not for the odd occasion when the school has to be closed for one bloody day.
Yep I think the days of snow days are long gone! (Not that our school has them)

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.