What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second vaccination dose is months after I had my first, and I’m going back to uni soon, so I don’t know how I’m going to come back home to have the second dose.

I’ve tried to manage my booking online to see if I can get it before i leave, but there’s no “manage booking” option, only to cancel it 😭 I’m scared to cancel in case I can’t get an earlier date

I tried to call the NHS booking number but I’ve been on there for 30 mins speaking to a bloody robot and it’s frustrating me to no end!! I just want to speak to an actual human and explain I’ll be facing vulnerable patients when I’m back at uni, plus I’m an ethnic minority with a learning disability (higher risk) but no one is answering 😭 I know it’s bank holiday but this is giving me so much anxiety and I feel like crying

sorry to rant everyone ☹
I booked my vaccine myself just with my postcode on the covid vaccine website. Can you try that?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I booked my vaccine myself just with my postcode on the covid vaccine website. Can you try that?
yeah I’ll try anything now! I don’t know if it’ll let me book again since I do have an appointment but I’ll rebook and see what happens. If not I’ll try and call them again tomorrow and hope they can do something 😭 Thank you!! 💜

• Heart
Not the right thread I don't think but I can see a nasty fire from my flat, I think a former pub has been burnt down. And it's a windy night so smoke everywhere. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Not the right thread I don't think but I can see a nasty fire from my flat, I think a former pub has been burnt down. And it's a windy night so smoke everywhere. :(
Empty pub? Developers bought it or want to buy it? That's what happens to all the old pubs here and when I lived in London.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought 2 under-counter freezers that say free delivery within 3 to 5 days. the cost of free delivery is £10 and it's coming in 7 days.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone parked in our parking space yesterday so I posted on the streets Facebook page kindly asking it to be moved, got a response a few hours later saying "I'm smashed, do you still want me to move it now hun x" obviously I don't advocate any getting behind the wheel when they've had too much to drink even if it just to move a car into a different spot.

Just pissed me off because she's made it sound like I'm being unreasonable 🙄 if she'd have said "sorry I've had a drink, I'll move it tomorrow" it'd have been no bother!

I can't wait until we move because this area is full of young students who come across very rude when asked to move their car etc, I've never had problems in any other student area I've lived in so I know it's not all students but we seem to have all the snotty entitled ones here.
I would've told them that they could lend me their keys , and I would move it . Since they were drunk .

I was on annual leave on Friday. Before I left on Thursday evening I made sure I had emptied all the bins, hoovered my office, filled up all the paper in the copier, wiped over all surfaces etc. I also made sure I got as much work done before I left so there wasn't loads left over for the person covering me. I left 1 piece of work which I didn't have time to do.

I've come in this morning to find the person covering me didn't do the one piece of work which I had to leave, nor does it look like she did anything else which cropped up on Friday. She's not bothered to empty her bin so her banana skin, orange peel and half eaten sandwich has been festering all over the bank holiday. She's left notes on all surfaces saying "you'll have to clean this before using, I didn't get time". Why didn't you get time? Doesn't look like you've done anything else! Also, surely wiping surfaces down should be a priority seeing as we're in a pandemic?! So pissed off. She's not back in until Friday so it's not like I can even leave it for her to do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My nextdoor neighbours are having a massive extension, basically trying to squeeze a second house on to the size of the existing one. The banging, the dust, the shouting of the workmen and the scaffolding interfering with my television signal is really annoying me. I have complained to them and the builders several times. They do not give a frig, which is what annoys me the most. Anyway, I was talking to one of their builders the other day and it turns out the neighbours on the other side have been complaining too. It doesn't solve the problem but it's nice to know I'm not on my own in my anger.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
MLM, a girl on my fb is having a right rant about people in her group getting bullied on social media/forums/ because they do mlm 🙄 stop selling crap to your mates for stupid prices and flooding ours feeds with bullshit.

I can't deal with these girls, strangers, people I haven't spoken to for years. messaging me. 'hey how you doing (few paragraphs of bs)... Bla bla bla I think you'd be interested in earning a side hussle'.

No offence to anyone doing it, totally isn't for me 😷

Reactions: 10
I was on annual leave on Friday. Before I left on Thursday evening I made sure I had emptied all the bins, hoovered my office, filled up all the paper in the copier, wiped over all surfaces etc. I also made sure I got as much work done before I left so there wasn't loads left over for the person covering me. I left 1 piece of work which I didn't have time to do.

I've come in this morning to find the person covering me didn't do the one piece of work which I had to leave, nor does it look like she did anything else which cropped up on Friday. She's not bothered to empty her bin so her banana skin, orange peel and half eaten sandwich has been festering all over the bank holiday. She's left notes on all surfaces saying "you'll have to clean this before using, I didn't get time". Why didn't you get time? Doesn't look like you've done anything else! Also, surely wiping surfaces down should be a priority seeing as we're in a pandemic?! So pissed off. She's not back in until Friday so it's not like I can even leave it for her to do.
Best have a little chat and if need be go higher as pretty unfair. Had similar not the smelly bin, but if this is left it goes on in your mind and you'll get more and more pissed off so nip it in the bud.

Vinted!!!

Honestly, every time i go on it i have about 100 messages! All i want to do is buy things, pay for them, get them delivered to me and have a nice life.

Vinted!!!

Honestly, every time i go on it i have about 100 messages! All i want to do is buy things, pay for them, get them delivered to me and have a nice life.
Ebay is the same, if you just by accident click on something "oh are you interested in this" .
Not tried Vinted. For selling is it good? Ebay gets tiresome

Ebay is the same, if you just by accident click on something "oh are you interested in this" .
Not tried Vinted. For selling is it good? Ebay gets tiresome
I havent sold anything on vinted. Its ok for buying, ive managed to get some bargains. But honestly every time i log on i have loads of messages! Not necessarily from people, but from vinted telling me to leave feedback. And i have just realised that when i 'love' react to an item then the seller must get some kind of notification, because im them spammed telling me to "hurry up and buy it".

Maybe im just being a twit because i dont like any type of social interaction, but i just cant be arsed with it! lol :)

• Haha
Ah vinted chat. Is it working for you girls? I'm on holiday atm. Started a few weeks ago, Lots of people favourite my items but it's a slow process, had one offer but it wasn't really worth the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

I havent sold anything on vinted. Its ok for buying, ive managed to get some bargains. But honestly every time i log on i have loads of messages! Not necessarily from people, but from vinted telling me to leave feedback. And i have just realised that when i 'love' react to an item then the seller must get some kind of notification, because im them spammed telling me to "hurry up and buy it".

Maybe im just being a twit because i dont like any type of social interaction, but i just cant be arsed with it! lol :)
Hahaha thanks. I am sure you are not! But funny anyway.
Just thinking of trying to sell a few things on there. But don't know anyone that has.

WFH - I'm getting sick of it. I'd rather work from an office 2 days a week, than spend 2 hours at the hairdresser fixing my "lockdown hair" (meaning, I couldn't care less about hairdressers re-opening next week). At this point, I'm getting impatient. Then again, WFH allows me to keep a distance from this team I severely dislike, so it's not 100% bad either, but I'd like to meet new people.

sick of doing my job all alone without any support! whatever i ask my boss for, it's either 'no', 'i dont know', 'later' or no response :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.