What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel dead down for no apparent reason tonight and my boyfriend just cannot accept that. Sorry that I'm not happy 24/7 🙄 doesn't even try to realise I have a lot on my plate. Says to me "try and be happy tomorrow when you wake up will you" piss off

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just feel dead down for no apparent reason tonight and my boyfriend just cannot accept that. Sorry that I'm not happy 24/7 🙄 doesn't even try to realise I have a lot on my plate. Says to me "try and be happy tomorrow when you wake up will you" piss off
I get like that too, randomly. Sorry your boyfriend is being an arse about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My boyfriend has started snoring horrendously out of no where this past week or so and I want to cave his head in 🙃🙃🤣 I'm coming up 11 weeks pregnant and so tired but also experiencing some sort of annoying insomnia, so lying there wide eyed while he essentially screams about how nice his sleep is driving me mental 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My boyfriend has started snoring horrendously out of no where this past week or so and I want to cave his head in 🙃🙃🤣 I'm coming up 11 weeks pregnant and so tired but also experiencing some sort of annoying insomnia, so lying there wide eyed while he essentially screams about how nice his sleep is driving me mental 😅
Omg this
My boyfriend is snoring right next to me this second so i keep slapping his forehead😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Congrats on your pregnancy! My hayfever has started really early this year (possibly because I’ve been barely leaving the house) so he may be congested and need an antihistamine x

Reactions: 1
We have a rule in our house that if it’s a week night or we need the sleep then we wake them up, I even slept in the spare room with noise cancelling headphones once!

Reactions: 1
I don't get it though, he literally sounds like Daddy Pig and is completely oblivious. But I quietly tutted and muttered "aw my god" under my breath and he woke up immediately and asked what's wrong 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am annoyed how we can't leave the country here in the UK but many can just enter?

I am curious. I follow a celebrity, this actress, Jasmine Cephas Jones, she's not a big big one but famous enough from Hamilton this broadway musical. She wasn't the main just a side character in it. But her partner, well, fiance named Anthony Ramos now is the one blowing up who was in the same musical. He's currently starring in the In The Heights musical which will be out soon, made by the same creator of Hamilton.

Jasmine is half American and English. Her mum is British so she has British family. I want to know why she's allowed back in the UK from New York with her fiancé, mum, cousin and another American friend like it's nothing.

She said two days ago "Day Three In Quarantine" so she's saying she's come from New York to the UK. So I assume she is visiting family with everyone. She got engaged to her fiancé around three years ago now in the UK so that her British family could witness it all. Her fiance's brother came and his mother and sister too that time.

There was talk that they were planning to get married in 2021. So I am wondering if she's back in the UK to get married. Are people allowed to get married in the UK right now?

She and everyone else has broken their quarantine. They're freely walking around the city of Somerset, all the family out and friends. No masks. Nothing. She has tried to disguise the fact that Anthony is with her but I noticed it was definitely him because of the sneakers. Whenever they go off to travel for work they always show off on their stories on IG.

Is it just me or is this wrong? I found it kind of irritating. I get she has family here but we're in lockdown here still. Things aren't that way in America but it just pisses me off how it's fine for American celebrities to roam about British towns with their gang acting like nothing is going on. No masks either. And breaking their quarantine! Most of their followers will be American so they won't catch on and most Americans know tit all about England anyway. But as a British follower it ticks me off.

Also I truly do think they're here to get married too. So that'll involve more people in a gathering because no doubt her fiancé, Anthony will have his family over too. Maybe they planned to come just before the lockdown here ends which is Monday? But it's still proper cheeky acting like it doesn't exist here! I hate how celebrities get away with not sticking to the rules.

I get like that too, randomly. Sorry your boyfriend is being an arse about it.
I do too, the daily arguments with a family member getting me down. We all have lots on our plates, well 99%of us do, some are lucky, and we all need someone that will listen to us, usually a family member or friend but sometimes doesn't happen. 😕

Reactions: 2
went to bed with a headache, woke up with a headache, had another nap and still woke up with a headache. on my only proper days off. i hate headaches :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The Prince Phillip coverage on TV is really peeing me off what reason could there be for putting the same footage on 3 BBC channels for most of yesterday ?

Reactions: 9
Supermarkets, chain garden centres, DIY stores selling plants too early and being the reason novices lose their plants and think they did something wrong.
Everyone on the gardening groups has been acting like they are too late with everything for weeks now.

No, you are not late, they are early, No respected family run nursery would sell you plants this soon without telling you they need to be kept inside. My local nursery has nothing for summer baskets pots etc for sale yet. I bought a few plants from a well known online garden centre and thought they would send me the plants time appropriate, they didn't, they sent too early and most died and they were not even outside, only for posting.

Another money maker for the large corporations. and dont even get me started on the fact that many don't water the plants in the summer. I won't even go in them in the summer as it stresses me out and I have to buy every dead /dying plant :(

Reactions: 7
Bins!!!

This week the garden waste was to be collected, as it was a bank holiday I checked the website and I was informed the collection was to be a day late but that didn't happen. Everyone in our road put the bin out on Sunday night as usual and the bin was collected on Monday instead of Tuesday so I was mislead by the website.

It gets worse.

There is a shake up with the waste and recycling in my area, this week is recycling week but to meet with the new changes we had to put all 3 of ours bins out. We didn't put our waste bin out because it's more or less empty. Anyway, the food bin was collected but the recycling bin wasn't and today it still uncollected. We are on Calendar B and we are changing to Calendar A so next week it should be a recycling collection. It's a real mess in my road, recycling bins overflowing with additional clear sacks of recycling.

I got an email from the council Friday and well, the excuse for the duck up is priceless,

We are sorry the new recycling, rubbish and food waste collection service has got off to a slow start this week, causing delayed or missed collections. We appreciate the inconvenience this causes.

This week, the crews have been driving and operating the brand new vehicles for the first time and learning how to use the new onboard technology. There are also new collection routes around the district which they are driving for the first time. This has had an impact on the service and has led to delays.
Okay so why didn't the rubbish men TEST THE bleeping EQUIPMENT BEFOREHAND???????

My Husband !
I called him out on constantly invalidating my feelings so he now refuses to speak to me whatsoever. He even walked past me on the beach today and you would have never known we knew each other 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My Husband !
I called him out on constantly invalidating my feelings so he now refuses to speak to me whatsoever. He even walked past me on the beach today and you would have never known we knew each other 🤬
Bit of a spolit brat there. Sorry I know he is your husband but really? Good luck sorted that out, stand your ground though, your feelings matter just as much as his, the little drama queen!

My Husband !
I would literally take that to another level. Ignore him completely, stop doing his washing, cooking, not let him sleep in the bed next to me etc etc. Completely deny his existence. He would soon pack it in.
Or tell him to piss off out the house completely. But I've said on here before that I am petty AF. 2 can play at that game!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.