What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nip this in the bud or in 10 years it will be worse. Don't forget your daughter will watch you and you don't want her to think it's okay to have a lazy arse as a partner,do you? Don't do anything for him- no washing ,cooking etc. It will be hard for a while but persevere. Don't let him pick fights either. Ignore his grumbling and be pleasant. Leave your daughter with him - go for a walk, meet a friend in the park. The shops open next week - go for a browse - make him look after your child.This situation is in your hands . I hope things get better ♥
Thank you, this is great advice! I'm going to do just that because I cba with it anymore!

Reactions: 1
Some dumb prick on a 3 wheeled scooter performing a rear wheel burnout IN FRONT OF ME, what a wanker!

• Haha
I’ve just seen someone on Facebook post about their house being burgled. Yet their cover photo on Facebook is their house, which looks exspensive, with a G-Wagon and Porsche in front of it. He’s posted multiple pictures of his sports cars and has no blinds/curtains with a huge TV and PS5 in the window... sorry to be harsh but what did he expect? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We got gluten-free pizzas tonight as a treat. When I went to collect them, the guy who served me (who came around from the ovens) had disgusting fingernails (wasn't wearing food prep gloves) - they were long and dirty. I really hope he didn't make our pizzas ... although how would we know? I keep thinking I have a weird aftertaste in my mouth but am probably overthinking it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
We got gluten-free pizzas tonight as a treat. When I went to collect them, the guy who served me (who came around from the ovens) had disgusting fingernails (wasn't wearing food prep gloves) - they were long and dirty. I really hope he didn't make our pizzas ... although how would we know? I keep thinking I have a weird aftertaste in my mouth but am probably overthinking it.
Be honest though, in your heart of hearts you know that he did make them. :) . Don't mind me, I am just envious that you are going to eat pizza.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
A friend, humble bragging about being so out of touch with "today's youth".

Chill witch, not knowing about TikTok is not a personality trait and you aren't special. Unless they are particularly into it, hardly anyone over 30 is very invested in TikTok. You aren't a WW2 veteran, you're just an adult. None of us are popular with 15 year olds and that's normal.

Same friend, when I'm talking with another friend about losing weight or exercising or any kind of diet: "Ugh I don't diet, I just eat instinctively, you know? I already hate junk food, omg I never weigh myself. Workout? Omg I can't do that but I do yoga every single morning after waking up at 5."

Stimulating commentary, thanks. It doesn't help us or affect us in any way that your slim arse can carry on without any diets or workout though, does it? Don't give two shits what you eat, stop trying to insert yourself into a conversation about food struggles, ffs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My partner ordered a shelf thing to go in an alcove and he measured incorrectly so it doesn’t fit, it’s like half-wedged in there. Looks ridiculous!

Also now I’m annoyed about the new Coke Zero recipe after reading it here (haven’t had it yet)!!

Reactions: 2
A friend, humble bragging about being so out of touch with "today's youth".

Chill witch, not knowing about TikTok is not a personality trait and you aren't special. Unless they are particularly into it, hardly anyone over 30 is very invested in TikTok. You aren't a WW2 veteran, you're just an adult. None of us are popular with 15 year olds and that's normal.

Same friend, when I'm talking with another friend about losing weight or exercising or any kind of diet: "Ugh I don't diet, I just eat instinctively, you know? I already hate junk food, omg I never weigh myself. Workout? Omg I can't do that but I do yoga every single morning after waking up at 5."

Stimulating commentary, thanks. It doesn't help us or affect us in any way that your slim arse can carry on without any diets or workout though, does it? Don't give two shits what you eat, stop trying to insert yourself into a conversation about food struggles, ffs.

ww2 veteran hahahahaha i'm dying

• Haha
Having to call IT an average of 3 times a day and being on hold an average of 20 minutes each time :mad: I feel like it’s all I do!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m annoyed as we are meant to be moving next week when I had a phone call from the solicitor implying the house now won’t be ready. Tried to contact the developer and no answer. We have already arranged the removals and cancelled the internet for then.
If we can’t move in we might have to pay for our stuff to go into storage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Also now I’m annoyed about the new Coke Zero recipe after reading it here (haven’t had it yet)!!
😂. Let me know what you think of the new Coke Zero recipe. I think it’s horrible but according to the blurb my “customer experience” is supposed to be “enhanced“ by it. 🙄.

I had my first day back at work today after being furloughed and all the redundancy talk. Found out no one in our facilities is being made redundant thankfully. But everyone seemed to know their new roles (and mine) but me?!

It’s probably because I haven’t brown nosed my managers arse all lockdown. Felt like a right dick though being told my role by someone else when I’m their line manager..

I think it’s time I look for a new job and have a conversation with HR!

• Sad
I listed a few maternity tops for sale on a local buy/sell/swap group - I bought them because I have a rounded stomach from coeliac disease, not because I was or am pregnant (but am now selling them as the necks are too high and annoy me). Anyhoo, my SiL immediately rang my MiL when she saw them to "tell her the news" and she called my husband in a tizz. Flipping heck, some people really need to get a life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m annoyed as I was working from home until my boss phoned and expected me to go into the office. It was agreed that I would go in Tuesday and Thursday which I did but I also went in Wednesday and now today. It annoys me just because I’m local it’s expected.
It meant I had to drop my son off to my mum as my partner is at work.
I get paid less than my colleague who works part time and is meant to be my supervisor. Yet she has a work phone and gets to work from home. I got given a phone that didn’t work and have to go into the office.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.