What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ridiculous sleep pattern. No matter how tired I am or what time I go to bed I have several nights a week when i wake up at 3-4:00 and can't get back to sleep. I'm then completely knackered all day and can't be bothered to do anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is so stupid and such a first world problem but im annoyed with my boyfriend because we can’t agree how to decorate the house 😂 it’s equally his house so he should get a say, but everything he suggests sounds so ugly and chavvy or I just don’t want. Im struggling to bite my tongue and I definitely want him to feel included but it’s just annoying me that we don’t see eye to eye about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My ridiculous sleep pattern. No matter how tired I am or what time I go to bed I have several nights a week when i wake up at 3-4:00 and can't get back to sleep. I'm then completely knackered all day and can't be bothered to do anything.
Oh I hear ya. Even tried sleep mist last night. Aarrgghhhh 😣

My friend asked me if I wanted to go to the pub this afternoon. I replied "thanks for the invite, but I don't drink and am not really feeling myself so I'll pass, thanks. I'd love to see you later in the week though? Perhaps we could grab some chips along the beach?"

She literally replied "boring!"

Nice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
When I go to type ‘and’ on my phone and my fat thumbs type ‘abs’ instead. Been happening far too much to the point where I find it annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend asked me if I wanted to go to the pub this afternoon. I replied "thanks for the invite, but I don't drink and am not really feeling myself so I'll pass, thanks. I'd love to see you later in the week though? Perhaps we could grab some chips along the beach?"

Nice.
My friend will only socialize if it's in a bar or there's drinking. I'm sick of asking her to do non related drinking stuff and when she does I literally feel her eyes rolling and it makes me feel like tit. Im now trying to distance myself from her. Honestly think all friends aren't meant to be forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Nice.
Some friend, especially when you literally said you're not feeling yourself...

Reactions: 7

Nice.
Can’t believe a friend would say such a thing, especially when you’ve said you’re not feeling great. That’s awful of her. I’d much prefer a walk by the beach and a bag of chips to sitting in a crowded pub garden listening to other people and their kids get louder and louder as the day progresses.

Reactions: 10
Tried cannabis? Really helps me.

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried everything, sleep mists, herbal tablets, soothing music, white noise, nothing makes a difference. And then my husband is dead to the world and starts snoring 😡
Oh bugger. Can only think of Hypnotherapy. Sleep in another room might be your bed? Dunno I hope you get it sorted as today I have been the most grumpiest witch ever! 🤣 need sleep

My work colleagues, there’s only six of us in the office and I can’t be arsed with most of them 😂. There’s two who are similar in age to me and they’re really ignorant and laugh at the most unfunny things. They also can’t do anything by themselves and always need someone to go to the shops with them even though it’s a two minute walk away. Just duck off, and yes I am a miserable witch 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My phone/device treating me like some sort of childish mug when I type 'bleeping ' or 'duck' and it corrects to ducking and duck! Now when would I ever use the latter in conversation ever? Yet I'm only too fond of the former! Let me curse for ducks sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have fuckers got to keep saying this.. it's always the same person tooi went back to work today and so didvsomone else that posted how she didn't want to be back
The same bleeping bleeding half life came out its shell and repeated the same bastard thing again
* well I've worked throughout lol * .. yeah keep laughing bleep it's not like shes relevant she works in telesales
Y'know they say you cant choose your family
I'm already on her black list and I just want to say * CHANGE THE bleeping RECORD*

Nice.
Oh that’s annoying and rude! I’m annoyed for you!
I do like a drink at the pub but not desperate to get back - think chips by the beach sounds much better! Can I come have chips with you? I’d love to live near the sea x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i this is me and I'm back to work today so I'm extra knackered today

I lost a packet of cigarettes, nearly full box too......

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My neighbour always took a few of our bins out and now all of a sudden he’s leaving mine on it’s lonesome. It’s annoying me because I don’t know if it’s just because I told him I now have a key for the gate or if he’s got a problem with me over something.

He’s obsessed with the alleys and bin day so when I told him I finally went through the rigmarole to get a key I thought he’d crack a joke but you’d think I’d told him I’d got a key for his house! Honestly don’t get some people. Can hear him out there rustling the bins around again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just moved and I’m waiting to get internet set up, and the cable guy cancelled for the second time today after i sat there waiting for hours this morning 😐🖕 And uni starts tmrw, so I’m going to take a train home in the morning to attend my online classes. 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.