What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Bimbay Y Lola advert on YouTube. Never bought from them before and definitely won't now 😂

Lateral flow tests!
I have to self test twice a week and my poor sensitive nose is always stinging!
(I know I shouldn’t moan lucky to employed, protects patients etc)

also the weather it’s always nice when I’m at work and raining when I’m off 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm at my son's grassroots football match and need a poo.
I purposely got up way earlier, as this happens frequently, and just nothing.
The minute we pulled up in the car, there is was 😳

Pray for the clenching of my bum cheeks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bit of a spolit brat there. Sorry I know he is your husband but really? Good luck sorted that out, stand your ground though, your feelings matter just as much as his, the little drama queen!
He is absolutely a spoilt brat. It’s like living with a sulking teenager 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm at my son's grassroots football match and need a poo.
I purposely got up way earlier, as this happens frequently, and just nothing.
The minute we pulled up in the car, there is was 😳

Pray for the clenching of my bum cheeks.
Just don't stand up, stay seated, trust me I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would literally take that to another level. Ignore him completely, stop doing his washing, cooking, not let him sleep in the bed next to me etc etc. Completely deny his existence. He would soon pack it in.
Or tell him to piss off out the house completely. But I've said on here before that I am petty AF. 2 can play at that game!
Don’t worry I can play this game much better than him 😉 Luckily our house is pretty big so we can both pretty much live our own separate lives. I’ve commandeered the master suite as it’s got the best shower 😁 and we each have our own living rooms, work space etc. I’ve just done over 3 months of lockdown completely alone here with virtually no contact with anyone ... my gregarious extrovert and incredibly needy husband will cave in long before I do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice and Sunny outside but it's bitterly cold, no gardening this week, shame really because there is a tree I need to cut down, only a small tree.

As I work outside on a daily basis I really don't want to do stuff at home in the cold.

Reactions: 1
I feel for ya. Send him to his Mam's house. If he us that bad ge can moan to mammy. Jeez good luck gal cannot imagine putting up with that every week.
I wish I could but his parents live in England. I’ll just be getting on with my life and he can do as he pleases in his childish world 🙄

Reactions: 2
People who thank groups for accepting them on FB groups. .
Or those who apologise and ask if its ok to post a certain something.
Who do they think police these pages? The Queen? BoJo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some people’s inability to differentiate the meaning between the words marinade and marinate. It mildly annoys me all the time but I’ve heard/read its mis-use quite a lot this week.

When people start some kind of fan club in a gossip forum and worshipping creators I find really annoying 😂

Reactions: 1
Some people’s inability to differentiate the meaning between the words marinade and marinate. It mildly annoys me all the time but I’ve heard/read its mis-use quite a lot this week.
I keep seeing advise instead of advice and it does my head in.

Reactions: 9
I keep seeing advise instead of advice and it does my head in.
Devine instead of divine also does mine in.

peunce Andrew’s smarmy speech to the press today was rage inducing. He knew no one would tackle him re Epstein.

Reactions: 4
Just about every nice day we've had lately, when I've opened all the doors and windows, some bugger has lit an outdoor fire which has resulted in my house being full of smoke. There's nobody to complain to - it's not illegal and is something that often happens in the country. It's just incredibly annoying as the horrid smell is hard to shift (despite my racing around to close everything it's too late).

• Angry
People who thank groups for accepting them on FB groups. .
Or those who apologise and ask if its ok to post a certain something.
Who do they think police these pages? The Queen? BoJo?
"Admin please remove if not allowed" 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.