What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm annoyed because I was trying to watch some TV with NOWTV via the doofer you plug in the TV, the internet connection kept bugging out on me! That's never happened before.

Reactions: 1
Another thing that's annoying me, in the one particular TV show the term "ipad" is used constantly, really gets on my nerves.

Tablet not good enough? Fucks sake!

Reactions: 4
@DuckDuck I was like that after my first AZ covid jab. Have you googled Valium side effects ? Hope you feel better soon
No I haven't... good call l tho I didnt give it a thought
Hayfever is through the roof today . I dont always suffer, some spring time weather sets it off .. today is one of those days

Another thing that's annoying me, in the one particular TV show the term "ipad" is used constantly, really gets on my nerves.

Tablet not good enough? Fucks sake!
I say ipad 🤣🤣👍

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Mel Giedroyc advert on heart fm flogging her own book! It's just weird? And now it's getting irritating 😂

The fact I forgot to book Monday off next week, so I'm off Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri but got to come in for one bloody day! And I can't book it now as a colleague (who only works 1 day a week) has booked it off. So she gets a full 9 days off for the cost of 1!!!!

I bought this a while ago but still haven’t used it cos I’m scared of this happening 😂
I've only used it the once. It did sting when I had it on, but it definitely seemed to work. I'm not really a massive sweater (if it's exceptionally hot I might get a little sweat patch but it's not as bad as some people, some really suffer!) , but I wanted to use it anyway as I'm always really conscious in the summer of wearing anything other than black or dark colours in case I do sweat. I thought I'd give it a go to see if I could get rid of that anxiety to allow me to wear brighter things in summer.

anyway. I think it's worked as I was really hot the other day and didn't seem to sweat at all. The only issue is one of my armpits has a bit of a sore rash on it now, so I've obviously reacted to it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Being asked again for details how this is done at work when already told 2 other people not so long ago. So been an arse and said consult with these 2 names.
Not sorry. 😝

My boyfriend!! He's so lazy! He never helps me clean around the house or helps me with our daughter! No matter how many times I've mentioned it, nothing gets through! I broke down the other week because I have so much to do whilst he just sits back and watches, never offering to help! Even that wasn't enough to get him off his arse! He just sits there playing on his games all day, drives me mad!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The total misuse of the term STAYCATION.

Staycation does not mean staying in your own country. It means being a tourist in your own local area or city, sometimes not even doing an overnight stay. At a push maybe a hotel very close by i.e. if you live in London, getting a nice hotel for the night in London and doing the museums.

Reactions: 7
I'm really annoyed over my job situation. I got laid off last Feb before Covid because the company had gone bust. I had four job interviews for the end of March and they all got cancelled thanks to lockdown 1.0

So now I have been applying like mad for a new job, the companies who had those positions no longer can take anyone on. And I am getting nothing but rejections from my applications. Is it me or is something going on with applying for jobs nowadays? Indeed, CV library ect are they ACTUALLY going to anyone to see or is it all automated replies? It's beyond sickening right now.

My boyfriend!! He's so lazy! He never helps me clean around the house or helps me with our daughter! No matter how many times I've mentioned it, nothing gets through! I broke down the other week because I have so much to do whilst he just sits back and watches, never offering to help! Even that wasn't enough to get him off his arse! He just sits there playing on his games all day, drives me mad!!!
Sorry to pry in like this and I hope it works out for you soon. Honestly, men.

My mum is going through something similar with her fiancé, they're no longer in love anymore, she can't afford to move out right now. She works full time too but doesn't have enough yet. She won't move in with her or her mum. He's making her life miserable because he eats everything up, acts up on his depression and throws a woes me fit then cries for sympathy. He's eating the house out when she's out, he never buys food, he never does cooking. When he does cook he burns things on purpose or makes things she won't eat so he can have it all to himself. He doesn't clean, he won't top up on the gas or electric anymore. He's become a total lazy bastard. And he's not in work right now because his *sigh* depression has gotten worse. It just makes me mad to be honest, I keep telling her to leave but she won't. I know my mum has savings too but she just can't seem to leave the idiot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I admire your patience. If it was my boyfriend the game controllers would all have amazingly disappeared and the fuses gone from the plugs until he pulled his finger out. You can at least stop cooking for him and washing his clothes, perhaps that will help him understand you’re not his house maid/slave.

Reactions: 13
LTNs - the Low Traffic Neighbourhoods that have sprung up. They are causing untold pollution and traffic jams in the adjoining streets. Many of these are traffic jammed roads are routes for children on their way to school. It’s causing misery in my borough and many others. These were brought in without any consultation last year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.