What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So agree with you. I have 1 now getting very fussy with food. We have 1 adopted 1 just comes in eats and sleeps all day, then a few others that turn up. They are getting fussy too, cheeky buggers.
I have two, one who prefers to hunt and eat rabbits and rarely likes a food I buy. but every so often he will like one and so I buy loads of it then next week he turns his nose up. So the other unfussy cat now has 45 years supply of various food and I'm still trying to find a food that will save the bunnies. He did love one, Felix with cheese never turned his nose up at that and now it's impossible to find.
Other than that he is a lovable old rogue who vanishes every spring for days sometimes weeks then strolls in like nothing is wrong wanting some love and sleeps with his head in my hand.

The other will eat any old shite and yet is a pain in every other way. You know how every cat you ever had, has one thing that drives you bonkers. She has every single one of those annoying habits.

Reactions: 3
Having just mowed our lawn for the first time which is a mammoth affair in itself, the amount of cat tit I've found/mowed through/had to dodge is very annoying right now. However, as we feed a stray, two cats who come to visit and we have adopted/been adopted by an abandoned cat who prefers the grass to his tray, how can I be mad at them? I do wish they'd find somewhere else for their furry little arses though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am on a group called "gardening on a budget" 60% of the members must be on the same budget as the Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People who just don't get that wanting to spend time at home doing things around the house on the weekend is perfectly acceptable ... they have to constantly go out and do stuff and make others feel guilty for not feeling/acting the same way.

Reactions: 16
Cats! Argh, they drive me absolutely bonkers. The trouble is, they are my flipping cats.
Every cat I’ve had have all been very different from each other. The one that lived the longest with me was nearly perfect. Never did any damage, unlike another one who used to climb on shelves and sweep everything off into the floor. He also used to open boxes of tea bags and destroy them and he liked climbing up inside the chimney and emerging covered in soot. Trying to dive bomb your lap if you were eating a meal watching TV was another favourite occupation of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Don’t worry babe, I’ll do the 5am feed tonight”

Guess who is currently doing the 5am feed 🙃
(Spoiler alert: it’s 5:20am)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The babies been awake since 3 😩 me and bf both woke up, we both team worked it. After an hour my bf started getting moody and stormed off and fell asleep on the couch! Nice one 🙄 babies still awake 🙄 I'm still awake 🙄 wish I could just be moody and storm off but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The babies been awake since 3 😩 me and bf both woke up, we both team worked it. After an hour my bf started getting moody and stormed off and fell asleep on the couch! Nice one 🙄 babies still awake 🙄 I'm still awake 🙄 wish I could just be moody and storm off but 🤷🏻‍♀️
😫 it’s when they wake up the next morning saying how tired they are

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
People on Instagram behaving like Easter is a second Christmas, decorating their whole home and garden etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Next doors yappy dogs who are coming perilously close to getting my toe up their arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not waking up when my alarm went off, supposed to be 8:30, was 10am....

People on Instagram behaving like Easter is a second Christmas, decorating their whole home and garden etc 🙄
More manipulation by manufacturers. fill the shops up with stuff and people will buy it

Same with all the celebration now. I remember being in the USA one Christmas years back and seeing people have every single thing with a Christmas theme. Not only tablecloth but cutlery and crockery, bedding, towels in fact bedrooms, bathrooms and living rooms all change for Christmas not to mention the whole outside being decorated. I'm now seeing in here in the UK slowly but surely. Easter is now a big thing. whereas when my kids were small it was just a couple of eggs, we used to look on in puzzlement at American TV shows showing egg hunts, same with their Halloween 😂 Now look at us

Reactions: 7
Broken car again! It’s almost like bad luck follows me round

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm now seeing in here in the UK slowly but surely. Easter is now a big thing. whereas when my kids were small it was just a couple of eggs, we used to look on in puzzlement at American TV shows showing egg hunts, same with their Halloween 😂 Now look at us
I’m hoping that some of this is a reaction to the last year - spending more time at home, trying to keep kids entertained. Mind you, I did Easter egg hunts as a child 30 years ago so they’re not new.

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping that some of this is a reaction to the last year - spending more time at home, trying to keep kids entertained. Mind you, I did Easter egg hunts as a child 30 years ago so they’re not new.
I am hoping the same. these things have a habit of growing wings though

My kids are in their 40s and I don't remember egg hunts at that time. but maybe other areas had them. Where I lived we only had low key parties for Halloween, apple bobbing and telling spooky stories we didn't have guising like Scotland and Ireland.

Currently my dad who is doing my head in. Having Easter dinner and can’t stand the sound of his voice for longer than an hour, and it’s been 3 now 🤣

• Haha

My kids are in their 40s and I don't remember egg hunts at that time. but maybe other areas had them. Where I lived we only had low key parties for Halloween, apple bobbing and telling spooky stories we didn't have guising like Scotland and Ireland.
That's interesting in the late 90's - 2000s when I was little we did easter egg hunts in the garden all the time. It's an important holiday here. (I'm not from the UK though)

Reactions: 1

We legit had one main egg we had to find and my mum would write a riddle which led to another one, no mini eggs or ones to find as you’re going along

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.