What’s annoying you right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours generally being loud when I’m still WFH and can’t concentrate due a combination of them putting paving slabs down, turfing, music and washing machine banging on wall when it’s spinning

• Angry
Reactions: 7
wtf!!! who is this?!
Sorry it's in the newspaper I am reading a "celebrity stylist" worked with daniella Westbrook and kerry katona. Nah me neither. Her name is Rosie Grewal. Interior designer fleeced a disabled widow of 150k and her daughter 18k. Told to pay back 1 quid. Joke

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a serious case of creative block, but I'm a designer :ROFLMAO: if I don't have a new screen designed by Thursday (review meeting with boss), I'm fucked

I don't usually smoke weed during working hours, but I'm damn tempted to smoke a bit of inspiration at this stage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
people who make it a personality trait that they haven't watched something that's really popular. wow you're so special 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Covid crafters” who bought a cricut machine in lockdown and instead of learning how to use it like the rest of us, they just join the craft groups on FB and basically say “right, bought this now what do I do with it?” because they’re too lazy to do any research and just want their hand held so they can make a quick buck. Pisses me right off!

Also people who make labels and stick vinyl on baby clothes but don’t have a creative bone in their body and can’t even center a font or choose a good one.

Ok it felt good to get that out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LIFE 🙃

I was also told today that I’m ‘mean and nasty’ towards my little one ..
she pulled the stickers off her bedroom wall last night and the previous night she tipped water all over her bed on purpose and emptied out one of her drawers.
So I told her she couldn’t watch her TV programmes in the morning or have any treats today .. but apparently that’s ‘nasty’ 🙄🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
LIFE 🙃

I was also told today that I’m ‘mean and nasty’ towards my little one ..
she pulled the stickers off her bedroom wall last night and the previous night she tipped water all over her bed on purpose and emptied out one of her drawers.
So I told her she couldn’t watch her TV programmes in the morning or have any treats today .. but apparently that’s ‘nasty’ 🙄🙃
Parenting is nasty, how dare you

Also, what is annoying me today? Literally everything especially work

• Haha
people cutting corners at work to make their workload less. Arrrghhhhh

When someone gossips, backstabs & witches about close family members🤬 Gets back to you & you just see red knowing full well the one gossiping, bitching & backstabbing does it to everyone! Well known for it. Can’t let on as the person telling you doesn’t know you are related to the victims. They know you know the gossip & wanted advice on how to deal with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
“Covid crafters” who bought a cricut machine in lockdown and instead of learning how to use it like the rest of us, they just join the craft groups on FB and basically say “right, bought this now what do I do with it?” because they’re too lazy to do any research and just want their hand held so they can make a quick buck. Pisses me right off!

Also people who make labels and stick vinyl on baby clothes but don’t have a creative bone in their body and can’t even center a font or choose a good one.

Ok it felt good to get that out 😂
This makes me laugh so much! I have a cricut, I use it for my cake toppers and I just generally enjoy crafting but some of the things I've seen on the Facebook groups are shocking - the amount of people selling stuff they've made with spelling mistakes shocked me and then like you say poor font choices, no design flair or imagination and then moaning that they can't design anything!!

Reactions: 1
Haven’t watched a popular ITV series that has just finished and avoided any discussion/spoilers so that I can binge over the Easter weekend. Read a totally unrelated thread on here and someone who clearly wasn’t thinking has just posted a massive spoiler about a main character that has just ruined the whole experience for me 😡

Reactions: 6
Macron and the EU blaming the UK for the everything 🙈. Macron really doesn’t like us British does he?

This makes me laugh so much! I have a cricut, I use it for my cake toppers and I just generally enjoy crafting but some of the things I've seen on the Facebook groups are shocking - the amount of people selling stuff they've made with spelling mistakes shocked me and then like you say poor font choices, no design flair or imagination and then moaning that they can't design anything!!
They’re something else aren’t they, glad it’s not just me! I’ve had a cricut for years and taught myself to use it, it’s not hard. They’re all so bloody lazy it really annoys me. Saw someone the other day who bought a cricut then came straight in a group to ask what design space is!!

• Haha
Haven’t watched a popular ITV series that has just finished and avoided any discussion/spoilers so that I can binge over the Easter weekend. Read a totally unrelated thread on here and someone who clearly wasn’t thinking has just posted a massive spoiler about a main character that has just ruined the whole experience for me 😡
I think I know what you are talking about but don't stress too much. I read the same thread and was very disgruntled but actually it doesnt ruin the last episode at all. It may well ruin the enjoyment of the entire thing if you're binging it but not in a "whodoneit' way. You'll still enjoy it.

I think I know what you are talking about but don't stress too much. I read the same thread and was very disgruntled but actually it doesnt ruin the last episode at all. It may well ruin the enjoyment of the entire thing if you're binging it but not in a "whodoneit' way. You'll still enjoy it.
Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Macron and the EU blaming the UK for the everything 🙈. Macron really doesn’t like us British does he?
No, seems we are not his faves! Macron is the worst leader France have ever had to endure. The french dislike him immensely. I don’t think the UK really give a monkeys what he thinks of us!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.