What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tired of people not staying home when they're ill. "Don't worry, it's not covid". Oh great, cause I don't want your covid but I totally want your stupid bronchitis.

Reactions: 6
So tired of people not staying home when they're ill. "Don't worry, it's not covid". Oh great, cause I don't want your covid but I totally want your stupid bronchitis.
'oh don't worry, it's just a cold'

Ugh exactly? I feel crap when I get a cold and usually need to be off sick of work as I can't look at screens so no, don't want a bloody cold either

Reactions: 5
Someone tried to sit next to me on the bus yesterday with a mask on, coughing and wheezing. I said ‘sorry do you mind sitting elsewhere, I’ve got asthma so don’t want to catch whatever you have’. Bear in mind there was empty seats at the back where she didn’t need to sit near anyone. She told me ‘god it’s only Covid, it won’t kill you’. 🙃

• Wow
Someone tried to sit next to me on the bus yesterday with a mask on, coughing and wheezing. I said ‘sorry do you mind sitting elsewhere, I’ve got asthma so don’t want to catch whatever you have’. Bear in mind there was empty seats at the back where she didn’t need to sit near anyone. She told me ‘god it’s only Covid, it won’t kill you’. 🙃
Like the last 3 years never happened, eyy?

Reactions: 2
I have the flu, my 1 year old is also poorly and been mega clingy all day. Im just barely managing to look after myself and both kids and my husband phones and asks what’s for dinner. I get he’s been at work all day but I would of appreciated just getting asked how I’m feeling. Just feeling sorry for myself 😞

• Sad
Yes! I am sick and just because I'm finally testing negative for covid I'm expected to re-engage with my social plans. No thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Girl I know was selling knock off converses for £35 a pair. My brothers girlfriend saw and said she’d like a pair for Christmas. I thought lovely stuff, I’ll order them now, ordered two pairs. I was sent a photo of the parcel packaged up with what I’m told was a tracking number attached, and told two weeks delivery timeframe. This was on November 12th.

It’s December 16th now. No trainers.

Been told numerous times it’s 1000% been sent, it’s just delayed because they’re coming from Turkey, or because of Parcelforce.

My tracking number has never worked. I messaged Parcelforce who said no parcel with that reference has been received by them. The girl said Parcelforce have probably stolen the parcel. This was December 8th. I asked how long a new pair would take to come with a different supplier. Radio silence for two days.

I messaged on the 12th saying I want a refund. She said she’ll get it sorted. Again, radio silence.

I messaged today asking if I could please have my money back. She said she’d sort it in the next few hours. It’s not happened.

Absolutely fuming and disgusted. I don’t even live near her anymore to go knock on her door.

Twice now my Mum has arranged to come and visit then on the day cancelled. Barely see her as it is, we go months without seeing each other but I tell my son she’s coming and he gets excited just for her to cancel. Next time I’m not going to bother telling him she’s visiting just for her to let him down again.

My daughter has fallen out with her friend. I asked school to step in as it's beyond my control and school have been giving them support. Mother of the other child has started completely blanking me when I say morning. So I guess it's all my fault now?

Competitive undereaters. People who eat half a grape and say they’re still full the next morning. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Folks who lie, I show them literal evidence of it, but they still believe what they've said. Does my head in.

Reactions: 5
My other half. I wrapped all his gifts and put them under the tree on Dec 4th because I knew he would need reminding to buy presents for people (me) and I thought they would act as a physical reminder. I also said as much to him. There have been a few convos about presents (just small things, doing stockings only, no 'big [spenny] presents) between then and now but all he's wrapped is a book for his dad. Today there was another conversation as the cat tried to open one of his presents to which I said "you still need to get mine" and so he put his coat on and went to the high street! I could cry. There are no decent shops here, just 'amenities' (supermarket, card shop, betting shop etc) so it will just be tat. This isn't about the THINGS it is about the THOUGHT. Dreading Christmas now.

Yes I'm a materialistic witch and gifts are my love language.

• Heart
Folks who lie, I show them literal evidence of it, but they still believe what they've said. Does my head in.
That would be the majority of the subjects of threads on here, even with screenshots, they deny saying it

Reactions: 1
Work birthday/Christmas pots!

I haven’t contributed to the last two birthday pots because I don’t like the people it was for. Call me a dick but I don’t see why I should chip in money for two people who actively make my day miserable.

One girl on our team is obsessed with our team leader. She’s organised a Christmas pot for him for a joint gift, which a few people said they couldn’t afford. (Some people off sick, on reduced hours, have enough to pay for, or simply just don’t want to). She’s put a passive aggressive message in the group saying ‘please send your contribution if you haven’t already I can’t keep making up the difference each and every time someone doesn’t want to chip in’.

She’s the one who wants to do group gifts so I don’t see why we all need to follow suit. We’re moving teams next month anyway so I don’t see why any of us should feel obligated to chip in for a present for someone we’re not going to speak to in a months time.

I was going to post in the rant thread,, but reading someone's post, I couldn't.
Am soo pissed off at the mo, and also worried, which isn't good for my anxiety, which I suffer with badly, but have never had any help for, apart from the drs giving me ads, I'm one who've slipped through the cracks....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd washed a tupperware container and left it on the bench . Now the lid is nowhere to be found. I'm sure someone is playing silly buggers.