What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum comes up and moans about my brother then my brother comes up and moans about my mum. I’m actually sick of listening to it, through in the mix a dad who shows no interest in mine or my kids life as he’s too busy putting his girlfriends first like he has done since I was 12. Sick of the lot of them

• Sad
Reactions: 5
People on tattle that post about their sick pet. It's nothing to do with the celeb and cloggs it all up with people quoting sending their thoughts and prayers then people replying back to say thanks. I'm here for gossip. No offense but I'm not interested in your hamsters diabetes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Being the eldest daughter and having to perform as the emotional support pet for everyone in the family. Sick to the back teeth of constantly having to be available and present.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Been blocked by my sisters friend who put up a status and photos of her 6wk old baby being fed rice pudding with jam. I said this is really not recommended and can be quite dangerous.

She told me to duck off, I’ve got no idea how to parent because my babies dead (I had a miscarriage a few years ago after my ex threw me down a flight of stairs and kicked me in the stomach whilst I was on the floor half unconscious)

I bleeping hate teenagers.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Been blocked by my sisters friend who put up a status and photos of her 6wk old baby being fed rice pudding with jam. I said this is really not recommended and can be quite dangerous.

She told me to duck off, I’ve got no idea how to parent because my babies dead (I had a miscarriage a few years ago after my ex threw me down a flight of stairs and kicked me in the stomach whilst I was on the floor half unconscious)

I'm so sorry that happened to you ❤ (sorry, didn't want to read and just scroll)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think what’s made it worse is she’s claimed to have about three miscarriages so surely she should know how much losing your child bleeping hurts.

(I say claimed as she never showed anyone a test or a scan but said one of them was at 14wks. The second she had a positive test with this baby she was plastering every test on social media)

Ironically as well today is Wave of Light for all the lost babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I drive to work a couple of times per week by motorway and I'm so sick of motorists who don't know how to use it properly.

The furthest right lane is for overtaking or for motorists who wish to drive at the upper end of the speed limit. What it's not for is coasting whereby the middle lane is moving faster. This should never be the case. If you must remain in this lane for the duration of your journey, close the gap between you and the car in front 😡

People who sit in the middle lane dolly daydreaming and then have the audacity to beep when a driver indicates in good time before moving into the lane. It's your duty to stay alert to other road users. Find an alternative route if you are not confident driving on motorways. People will need to switch lanes to exit. If your ego is so fragile that a stranger going to an entirely different location, moving out in front of you upsets you so much you, then driving is probably not for you.

Honestly, why isn't motorway driving part of the driving test?

Reactions: 4
Sprained my ankle on the first day of a looong work trip. I had plans to sightsee today and tomorrow while things aren't so busy at work. Now I'm stuck at the hotel unless I'm going into the office.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My boyfriends snoring is ridiculous and he’s refusing to do anything about it. He used to take nasal spray which worked, but the brand he was using got discontinued and we’ve not been able to find it anywhere.
Since then he’s stopped trying to find anything to help and he’s telling me he can’t help it and he’s tired because I keep waking him up which makes the snoring worse. Yet I have to just expect to deal with it. 😡

• Sad
A so called friend who I have to listen to all her drama everyday but she never listens when I have anything going on and if she does just makes it about herself. Also taking the hump with me as I met up with one of my other friends while she was away on holiday 🙄 I’m close to ending the friendship

In a hospital waiting room and someone is crunching and rustling a crisp packet!! 😠 😡

Clothing sizes!! Pair of jeans from one shop, size 16 fits perfect. Size 20 in another, can’t get it over my thighs!!!! No wonder so many people, (myself included), feel awful about themselves!

Reactions: 5
When you’re trying to have a chilled out relaxing Sunday afternoon and people turn up unannounced 😩

Reactions: 4
When you’re on a thread that’s been discussing X for the past three days, and then someone comes in with ‘hey, have you seen *insert thing you’ve been discussing here*

I know it’s not always possible to keep up with fast moving threads and see what’s already been posted but my god, it is frustrating me today

• Heart
When you’re on a thread that’s been discussing X for the past three days, and then someone comes in with ‘hey, have you seen *insert thing you’ve been discussing here*

I know it’s not always possible to keep up with fast moving threads and see what’s already been posted but my god, it is frustrating me today
That winds me up too!
It also annoys me when someone comes into a thread and goes "can anyone give me a run down of what's happened". Most of the time if they just read the last 1 or 2 pages they'd know!

Reactions: 3
My elderly parents have a neighbour who is making life very difficult for them - it's got so bad that they're afraid to do anything in their garden or leave the house for an extended period in case he visits when they're not there. When they do go out, they look for excuses not to return home.

I suspect the root cause of him being like this is that he wants them to sell their property to him, when they've made it clear that they aren't going anywhere.

I've pleaded with them to get their friend, who is a Justice of the Peace, to go and have a polite chat with him but they don't like conflict (which I get - who does?!) and feel he'll just come 'round eventually. I don't think he will! I think, left alone, things will only get worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

im so sorry thats absolutley horrific and im so sorry for your loss.
Honestly you cant help stupid ,leave them too it 💗💗

Amazon & the postal service they use for deliveries.

I ordered 3 packages last week. On the scheduled delivery date, the delivery man did not ring at the door or rang me on the phone. Yet, a few hours later I got an email stating there was a failed delivery attempt because the delivery man couldn’t get in touch. Absolute nonsense - I was home all day with my phone nearby. I ended up having to go to the post office to pick the orders up. When I finally picked up the package, an item advertised with a quantity of 6 on the website arrived with only 5 units!

A different delivery scheduled for the following Monday was delayed to the following Friday.

Cherry on top, another order today was dropped in my neighbor’s mailbox. My apartment number is written on my mailbox in black & bold. My neighbor’s number on the below mailbox can’t even be seen with a naked eye. I saw the package vomiting out of their inbox and suspected it was mine since mine wasn’t in my mailbox but marked as delivered on my account. Turns out it was mine & I almost ruptured the packaging while trying to pull it out.

Honestly. Incompetence at its finest.

I'm working out of the London office of the company I work for (it's only temporary, I'll be back home in Dublin in a few weeks) and I had a very rude woman from HR berate me for not providing a 'Skilled Worker visa' or some nonsense, and how I was being irresponsible by "trying to avoid the paperwork". Her ignorance genuinely shocked me, I'm Irish.. why the hell would I need a visa to work in the UK? Surely if part of her job is to document worker visas, permissions etc, she'd know about the Common Travel Area between the UK and Ireland? She kept referring to me as an "EU foreign worker" and idk, it just rubbed me up the wrong way. Not that this matters at all, but for context, I'm white and have an Dublin accent so there really would be no mistaking me for another nationality. She was just very ignorant.

I resolved the situation (with the support of my manager) by referring her to the Gov.uk page on the CTA and she seemed fairly embarrassed & sheepish afterwards. The whole situation took time out of my day due to her ignorance and I'm not sure if I should make a complaint about her. Ugh.