What’s annoying you right now #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I don’t ever feel 100%, it’s so annoying. I feel ill, but I also don’t? It’s like I have an infection and my body is trying to fight but never fully gets rid of it but it never fully gets worse. I can’t articulate what I mean but it’s really getting me down.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so tired and I just wish I had a partner who willingly offered me a break from our child. I always have to ask and it feels like I’m such an inconvenience 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Watching a documentary about sharks and all of a sudden partner is a shark expert non stop talking over the narration of a marine biologist with decades of experience.

• Haha
On our local village Facebook page where people put items up for sale saying
‘Message for price if interested’
It’s not some bloody heirloom to be sold to elite clientele, it’s just a £20 bedside lamp from Dunelm Susan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My coworker who got a job opportunity over me by lying about his skills keeps bragging about said project and I'm about to yell at him to shut his face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My coworker who got a job opportunity over me by lying about his skills keeps bragging about said project and I'm about to yell at him to shut his face.
Hopefully he will fall flat on his face! And I wouldn't rush if I were you if/ when he comes asking for your help. I saw that happening where a guy was promoted over the woman who had been doing the job, very successfully. He then had to ask her pretty much how to do everything. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I could have written this!!! Am so sorry you're going through it. My only saving grace is that I'll be in a different department soon so I won't see the 💩 show live x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I got the minipill with the hope it would stop my periods. I'm getting extreme chocolate cravings so maybe my period is on the way as normal.

Reactions: 1
Just reading about a pensioner who was SA'd by a man with a long list of previous SA convictions. He was out on lisence when he attacked her.

Clearly prison has no effect on his compulsion to assault women and he'll be out again in a few years doing the same.

I'm bloody fuming that its 2024 and the justice system is still no further forward from decades ago in giving out tougher sentencing for crimes against women and children.

The batteries on my wireless mouse are dying so it's taking aaaaages to scroll. I'm too mean to replace the batteries just yet, though, so it's giving me the rage.

• Haha
When people get married and don’t immediately update their profile picture so those of us not friends with them can see 👀

“Influencers” if you’re selling crap at least be honest about it. Those stupid neck fans that sits on your shoulders I got one from Shein last year for a few £ and it’s good and all that but wow any loose hair you think you’ve put up oh no that gets yanked out and it hurts, now I see them all over tik tok for like 3x the £ I paid and not person has said ooh be careful.

Reactions: 2
I’m ruminating about something work related. I can’t decide if I’m over reacting or if it is a sign it might be time for me to move on. I’m not sure if it clouding my thoughts or helping a few other things fit into place. It’s made we quite emotional and I’m just feeling disappointed as to how it was handled

• Sad
  • Heart
my mum insisted that i invite two of her friends to our wedding even though i want only MY family and friends, i said fine reluctantly and now they've BOTH said they're bringing their daughters even though i've also said there are no kids at the wedding! i told them they'll be the only kids there and they're like ahh we don't mind! BUT I DO! 😂 what is wrong with people

• Wow
People who think that me being lonely is my fault and I’m to blame if I don’t reach out to so called friends who haven’t gave a care in the world about me for the past year despite me reaching out. I get I’m due for a life of loneliness due to my anxiety and agoraphobia but just don’t need reminding it’s my fault ☹

sorry it’s not a sympathy vote just a rant that’s all

• Sad
Reactions: 6