Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really irks me when she says that a recipe is ‘packed full of veg’ when that actually means it’s got abit of broccoli in it. 1 type of vegetable does not mean it’s packed full!!

Reactions: 5
So she’s bringing out a ‘family meal planner’ aka a hinch-style notebook. What a way to fleece mums. She’s totally cashing in already. Enjoy the five minutes of fame Rebecca. This will be in the bargain bin before new year.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely didn't mind her until she's announced she's bringing this out. Ffs use a bleeping notepad if you really need to write it down!

Reactions: 2
Is it me or does she not look very ‘put together’ for a photo shoot? I know she’s meant to be a normal mum etc and it’s not all about appearances but she still looks as though her hair has not seen a brush in months!

Is it me or does she not look very ‘put together’ for a photo shoot? I know she’s meant to be a normal mum etc and it’s not all about appearances but she still looks as though her hair has not seen a brush in months!
Yeah she doesn’t look any difference to normal? Weird

It’s so off putting seeing all of the pictures she’s having done taken so close up! It doesn’t make her look any smaller, everyone knows how big she is so may as well just have normal professional looking pictures taken

I think she looks really awkward in front of the camera. She doesn't look like she's enjoying herself in those headshots at all, she's barely smiling.

Nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with your picture being taken, I'm the same, but if you're trying to create a brand (which she obviously is, hence the weekly planner *eye roll*), she might need to rethink how she deals with photoshoots.

It’s been nice not seeing Nina being made to perform at every meal time this week

Reactions: 3
It’s been nice not seeing Nina being made to perform at every meal time this week
I bet it’s nice for her having more relaxed meal times! I’m surprised that she eats aswell as she does given the pressure that she is seemingly under whenever she eats a meal.

This is going to sound awful but that “dress” she was talking about on her stories today is far too small for her. It looks like it’s struggling to stay put without the buttons exploding and the arms are meant to be puffy but they’re tight on her. Sorry but it’s no wonder she’s over weight if she’s eating all the crap out of her book every evening

Reactions: 4
Just flicked through her Q&A and found out she’s the same age as me, it’s come as a shock!! I thought she was much older than 28/29!

Poor Nina is becoming more and more exposed and I feel so sad for her. The constant filming of her mealtimes and forcing her to perform for the camera is bad enough, but now (eg this afternoon) we are treated to a full run down of their day including Nina in every photo. We know when she goes to nursery, we knew all about her potty training. For an account that’s supppsed to be what mummy makes, there’s an awful lot of Nina. Is Rebecca just classing herself as a full blown influencer now complete with child exploitation?

Poor Nina is becoming more and more exposed and I feel so sad for her. The constant filming of her mealtimes and forcing her to perform for the camera is bad enough, but now (eg this afternoon) we are treated to a full run down of their day including Nina in every photo. We know when she goes to nursery, we knew all about her potty training. For an account that’s supppsed to be what mummy makes, there’s an awful lot of Nina. Is Rebecca just classing herself as a full blown influencer now complete with child exploitation?
It seems like Nina is the one actually working here

I’ve been wondering this, when you look at her feed recently it’s all Nina and her photos yet scroll back a little it’s all food which it should be. It’s like she’s re branding

Definitely trying to move into the ‘mummy market’
There is only so many fried cheese recipes she can come up with.

Why would someone buy her book when she posts every recipe

Also absolutely detests when someone describes something as
‘Moreish’

Reactions: 1
Yesterday made me laugh her pitta pizza recipe... you didn’t invent it! Pretty sure it started as a weight loss trend (might be wrong but I know it’s not her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.