Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would someone buy her book when she posts every recipe

Also absolutely detests when someone describes something as
‘Moreish’
She isnt posting the recipes as much, things are becoming ‘for full reciepe check out the book’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
If someone was to start following her now, they would never know she's a food account. She's really lost what she was all about.

Reactions: 3
Wow, the size of ninas pasta was huge! And she wasn’t hungry but was going to eat for good role modelling? Surely teaching your kids that eating when you’re not hungry isn’t a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, the size of ninas pasta was huge! And she wasn’t hungry but was going to eat for good role modelling? Surely teaching your kids that eating when you’re not hungry isn’t a good thing.
Rebecca clearly doesn’t have good eating habits which is what must have contributed to the size that she is. Her ‘small portion’ for modelling was like a normal persons dinner! And Nina is coming up for 3, you’d think that she wouldn’t need dinner modelled for her anymore.

Reactions: 5
Rebecca clearly doesn’t have good eating habits which is what must have contributed to the size that she is. Her ‘small portion’ for modelling was like a normal persons dinner! And Nina is coming up for 3, you’d think that she wouldn’t need dinner modelled for her anymore.
Yeah her small not hungry portion was what Nina should have been having

I’m shocked by the picture of 3 weeks old Nina! Bigger than my little boy was at 3 months 😳 It looks like being bigger is obviously in her genes which makes it even more important to encourage healthy eating and healthy portion sizes

So she’s bringing out a ‘family meal planner’ aka a hinch-style notebook. What a way to fleece mums. She’s totally cashing in already. Enjoy the five minutes of fame Rebecca. This will be in the bargain bin before new year.
I’d actually love to buy this. I recently bought a meal planner but it’s too big, needs to go on the wall etc. I’d rather a notebook.

I bought her book when it went to half price too. I love it. So many really lovely recipes.

Someone also asked why would you buy the book if she shares so many recipes, well I suffer from migraines sometimes and prefer a book to a screen on those days.

I do think she has a lot of photos and videos of Nina. I prefer not to share pics of my boy but we’re all different I suppose

I’m shocked by the picture of 3 weeks old Nina! Bigger than my little boy was at 3 months 😳 It looks like being bigger is obviously in her genes which makes it even more important to encourage healthy eating and healthy portion sizes
My boy was v slight when born. Only 6lbs. But as you said, some families are taller, broader etc. due to genetics. It shouldn’t be shocking to see an 11lbs baby though. All babies do not come out the same size.

I’d actually love to buy this. I recently bought a meal planner but it’s too big, needs to go on the wall etc. I’d rather a notebook.

I bought her book when it went to half price too. I love it. So many really lovely recipes.

Someone also asked why would you buy the book if she shares so many recipes, well I suffer from migraines sometimes and prefer a book to a screen on those days.

I do think she has a lot of photos and videos of Nina. I prefer not to share pics of my boy but we’re all different I suppose

My boy was v slight when born. Only 6lbs. But as you said, some families are taller, broader etc. due to genetics. It shouldn’t be shocking to see an 11lbs baby though. All babies do not come out the same size.
each to their own I suppose, I prefer to feed my baby nutritionally balanced meals rather than the cheese filled deep fried crap she comes up with

Surprisingly Rebecca used to be skinny only a few years ago
I think she put on weight pre pregnancy and obesity can lead to larger babies ie gestational diabetes
This pic was 2016
65EF1708-F684-4E4E-ABE6-DB4E4B876BD2.jpeg

I also can’t believe how much she’s aged in 4 years. She now looks at least 30

all the portion sizes seem too much tbh and she’s encouraged to eat every bite. If she doesn’t Rebecca seems very anxious all night on her stories
3FEE7867-AA6F-4A72-9F5F-D3655723144B.png

It’s not so much the planner or the book that annoys me, her page is “what mummy makes” so it’s very much on brand. It’s the completely selling out of Nina and her childhood that gets to me. As someone said a little while ago, her page used to be food only but now her grid is full of Nina and her stories are basically Nina eating her meals or running through what Nina has done that day. Is she a cooking account or is she now just a glorified mummy influencer?

Surprisingly Rebecca used to be skinny only a few years ago
I think she put on weight pre pregnancy and obesity can lead to larger babies ie gestational diabetes
This pic was 2016View attachment 241229

I also can’t believe how much she’s aged in 4 years. She now looks at least 30

all the portion sizes seem too much tbh and she’s encouraged to eat every bite. If she doesn’t Rebecca seems very anxious all night on her storiesView attachment 241231
I agree she looks so much older and unhealthier now. And studies already show that you’re more likely to have obese children if you’re an obese parent. She really should be encouraging healthy portion sizes for Nina, I dread to think how many calories are in that portion of pasta 😳

Another thing that annoys me is that people are actually feeding their kids this tit thinking that it’s healthy? It clearly isn’t healthy, if it was then Rebecca wouldn’t be the size she is

Another thing that annoys me is that people are actually feeding their kids this tit thinking that it’s healthy? It clearly isn’t healthy, if it was then Rebecca wouldn’t be the size she is
I think that’s why Rebecca only films her face and doesn’t show the rest of her body ever. She must know it doesn’t look good.

I agree she looks so much older and unhealthier now. And studies already show that you’re more likely to have obese children if you’re an obese parent. She really should be encouraging healthy portion sizes for Nina, I dread to think how many calories are in that portion of pasta 😳

I’m worried that Rebecca’s obese tendencies have already been installed into Nina

Also the carrot story the other day, saying Nina said yuck when she tired the carrot, and saying she’s still learning to love them, Why is she not allowed to dislike a food? My two year old hates tomatoes, will eat them in a pasta sauce etc but on their own hates them, but that’s fine we don’t all have to like every food in the world even as adults we all have things we don’t like!

Does anyone else find the way she talks on her stories a bit weird - like she’s talking to Nina/a 2 year old!? 🤔

Does anyone else find the way she talks on her stories a bit weird - like she’s talking to Nina/a 2 year old!? 🤔
yes!!! I’ve always thought this. Her “baby” voice makes me cringe soooo much. Not sure if she’s trying to be sexy or cute or whether she just doesn’t actually know how to talk properly???

Reactions: 2
It’s not so much the planner or the book that annoys me, her page is “what mummy makes” so it’s very much on brand. It’s the completely selling out of Nina and her childhood that gets to me. As someone said a little while ago, her page used to be food only but now her grid is full of Nina and her stories are basically Nina eating her meals or running through what Nina has done that day. Is she a cooking account or is she now just a glorified mummy influencer?
I think Nina is beautiful but I agree, she’s becoming over exposed. I find social media is a bit of a conundrum at times. I didn’t know what to do but have chosen not to show my son. And I only have 4 followers as I deleted all followers when he was born.

But yes... it does make me sad that there are so many photos of Nina. I think the odd one on her page and the odd photo in the book is probably enough.

each to their own I suppose, I prefer to feed my baby nutritionally balanced meals rather than the cheese filled deep fried crap she comes up with
I’m delighted for you. My child is v fussy which is tough for all the family. I’d rather he eat my home cooked meals than pouches so I choose to purchase a variety of baby cookbooks.

If you have any recommendations on fussy eaters, please do share. I’m all ears. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.