Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone clarify for me..on today’s story there is her favorite pic of nina and her in the book.. is that frontal her full size frontal or is she leaning on one side and therefore the blouse dropping on the other side making her look bigger?

she often talks about Nina weighing over 11lbs at birth which often makes me wonder whether she suffered from gestational diabetes, which if she did would put her at increased risk of type 2 diabetes. She isn’t healthy in the slightest and it’s scary to see how many people buy into her

Not saying I disagree with other things you've said but sometimes babies are just big. I'm quite a small person and so is my husband and my baby was nearly 10 and a half lbs. Was checked for gestational diabetes a few times too but it wasnt that and I eat pretty healthily.

Reactions: 3
Not saying I disagree with other things you've said but sometimes babies are just big. I'm quite a small person and so is my husband and my baby was nearly 10 and a half lbs. Was checked for gestational diabetes a few times too but it wasnt that and I eat pretty healthily.
Yes I agree, my baby was 9.5 lbs and we are both small as well. I do think babies are just getting bigger.

Reactions: 3
Can someone clarify for me..on today’s story there is her favorite pic of nina and her in the book.. is that frontal her full size frontal or is she leaning on one side and therefore the blouse dropping on the other side making her look bigger?
No I think that’s actually what she looks like

Reactions: 1
I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think she’s leaning a lot, she’s a lot bigger than I thought she was!

Nobody said we are 8, but i am a bit shocked if that picture is her full frontal. If it is, then she is hiding herself all the time because there isn’t any picture of her of that size on her feed. Try to find it. There were people over here mentioning obesity but i thought she was only chubby. But after this picture, it is hard to deny her size.

So I’m assuming you lot are all a size 8 then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope I’m definitely not, I was just shocked that she was that big, I’m not judging her weight as I have absolutely no right to, but I’ve never seen a full front picture of her, that’s all 🤷‍♀️

If she isn’t allowed any snacks all day then the portion size seems fine. Poor kid would be starving having no snacks and the “recommended” portion size

Reactions: 4
Personally, the way I see it.. it’s all adaptable. If you think it has too much cheese, don’t use cheese. If you think there is too much fried food, don’t fry it. If you don’t think it has enough veg... add more 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve cooked a few of her recipes and neither me or my child are obese 🤣

Also... those of you hating on the rice krispie chicken... it was NICE 🤭 didn’t fry it though

Reactions: 6
What's with the hate of the cornflake chicken?
I think the point is that you shouldn't have paid for a cookbook and then have to start changing the recipes

Reactions: 2
Personally, the way I see it.. it’s all adaptable. If you think it has too much cheese, don’t use cheese. If you think there is too much fried food, don’t fry it. If you don’t think it has enough veg... add more 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve cooked a few of her recipes and neither me or my child are obese 🤣

Also... those of you hating on the rice krispie chicken... it was NICE 🤭 didn’t fry it though
I tried cornflake chicken (not from her recipe tho) and we all loved it! X

What's with the hate of the cornflake chicken?
I think the point is that you shouldn't have paid for a cookbook and then have to start changing the recipes
Yeah I get that. I was talking about the recipes on her instagram page. I haven’t bought her cookbook

Yeah I get that. I was talking about the recipes on her instagram page. I haven’t bought her cookbook
I agree with you to a point, we have to take responsibility ourselves and cut back on the cheese and frying foods. Personally my boyfriend would eat all her cheesy, greasy foods if I cooked them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.