Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 hours ago she posted a partial recipe to her banana pancakes and said in the caption to get the book for the full recipe... she posted the full recipe on her grid on 1st April and it’s still there, but hey get people to BUY your book!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9 hours ago she posted a partial recipe to her banana pancakes and said in the caption to get the book for the full recipe... she posted the full recipe on her grid on 1st April and it’s still there, but hey get people to BUY your book!!!!
this is very annoying to me as most mums weaning their little ones will be on maternity and won’t have much disposable income to spending on books. She needs to remember where she got her start from, mums following her page.

i have unfollowed and found many betterfood pages for meal ideas.

Reactions: 5
this is very annoying to me as most mums weaning their little ones will be on maternity and won’t have much disposable income to spending on books. She needs to remember where she got her start from, mums following her page.

i have unfollowed and found many betterfood pages for meal ideas.
Can you share some of the pages please? 😊

Can you share some of the pages please? 😊
of course

eatingwitheliyah
Nibbleswithnura
My fussy eater
My.little.food.critic
What_esmee_eats

these are my go to’s for meal ideas, the last 2, have children with dietry requirements, but I find these 2 the most nutritional.

Hope you enjoy them too.

of course

eatingwitheliyah
Nibbleswithnura
My fussy eater
My.little.food.critic
What_esmee_eats

these are my go to’s for meal ideas, the last 2, have children with dietry requirements, but I find these 2 the most nutritional.

Hope you enjoy them too.
Thank you!

I folllwed one weaning page when they were at 200 followers, they’re now on 28k and flogging downloadable meal planners they got off Pinterest for ridiculous prices, I’m sick of it

Nina ate at nursery so she’s not hungry but I’ve just forced her to eat this bowl of food for nutrients 🙃

Reactions: 4
Nina ate at nursery so she’s not hungry but I’ve just forced her to eat this bowl of food for nutrients 🙃
She is going to give Nina such a bad relationship with food.

- Constantly filming every meal time, especially until she gets a positive reaction
- Practically forcing her to eat everything on her plate despite the large portions
- Continuously giving her foods that she doesn’t like because SHE wants her to have them (I know during weaning exposure is key but at almost 3 I’m pretty sure Nina knows what she doesn’t like)
- Giving her food when she doesn’t need or want it

The thing is, her account never used to be like this and was focussed on the food that she made. The more that she showcases Nina the more her terrible habits are exposed and it’s just going to put people off.

Reactions: 3
I folllwed one weaning page when they were at 200 followers, they’re now on 28k and flogging downloadable meal planners they got off Pinterest for ridiculous prices, I’m sick of it
No way!! I’ve seen a. Couple of pages do meal planners and ones even brought out a sensing diary now. I know she only got her followers from 2 Mrs hinch shout outs she wasn’t exactly a weaning guru

She is going to give Nina such a bad relationship with food.

- Constantly filming every meal time, especially until she gets a positive reaction
- Practically forcing her to eat everything on her plate despite the large portions
- Continuously giving her foods that she doesn’t like because SHE wants her to have them (I know during weaning exposure is key but at almost 3 I’m pretty sure Nina knows what she doesn’t like)
- Giving her food when she doesn’t need or want it

The thing is, her account never used to be like this and was focussed on the food that she made. The more that she showcases Nina the more her terrible habits are exposed and it’s just going to put people off.
I think she gets anxious when Nina doesn’t eat all her meal, she Seems quite erratic today

I have found my people!! I feel so vindicated. I have met Rebecca in real life a few times at a baby group we both went to, think she helped run it actually but she never did much! Don’t want to accidentally expose where I live etc because I’m sure she’s let slip but honestly she’s just not a nice person. She’s so smug and full of herself. My little boy is almost a year younger than Nina I think, he’s just turned 2 and guessing Nina is nearly 3. I remember chatting to some mums when I was going to start weaning him and she JUMPED in talking about what a good eater ‘my Nini is’ and how if we followed her method we’d definitely have good eaters too. No babe you’re lucky!! She was like that with everything too. Nina has always been a good sleeper and we’d have mums with tiny babies nearly in tears with exhaustion and she’d just be like hehe well Nina sleeps soooo well. Always has. She’s soooo good.
And breathe 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have found my people!! I feel so vindicated. I have met Rebecca in real life a few times at a baby group we both went to, think she helped run it actually but she never did much! Don’t want to accidentally expose where I live etc because I’m sure she’s let slip but honestly she’s just not a nice person. She’s so smug and full of herself. My little boy is almost a year younger than Nina I think, he’s just turned 2 and guessing Nina is nearly 3. I remember chatting to some mums when I was going to start weaning him and she JUMPED in talking about what a good eater ‘my Nini is’ and how if we followed her method we’d definitely have good eaters too. No babe you’re lucky!! She was like that with everything too. Nina has always been a good sleeper and we’d have mums with tiny babies nearly in tears with exhaustion and she’d just be like hehe well Nina sleeps soooo well. Always has. She’s soooo good.
And breathe 😂
probably making up for her lack of looks and personality by pretending her baby is amazing

Reactions: 2
He does exist but I’m not sure why she doesn’t show him as as far as I can remember it’s not like he has a high powered or like important job where he wouldn’t want to be seen. I can’t remember what he does but she used to talk about him occasionally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.