Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you actually be referred to as a children’s food expert if all youve done is publish a book of recipes?! 🤯

I think it’s great that she’s built up a good following and some of her tips for feeding babies and toddlers are helpful, but I honestly can’t believe the amount of butter, cheese, flour, etc. that some of her recipes call for. I really feel like the nutrition element is totally lacking and that type of food is not something I’d be serving up nightly. Mental.

Reactions: 6
The only veg she seems to use is brocolli and courgette. Where’s your peppers, aubergine, asparagus, leeks parsnips etc.. it’s not varied

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.