Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really!??? Trying to flog her book via eggs?

Are people really that incompetent that they can’t google how to make boiled eggs!?

Reactions: 2
Really!??? Trying to flog her book via eggs?

Are people really that incompetent that they can’t google how to make boiled eggs!?
Its embarrassing that she thinks us “mamas “ can’t boil an egg.

Reactions: 7
I have one of those fake eggs you pop in the water that tells you, never been wrong 😂 don’t need a family meal planned to tell me

Oh no ,how will I get through my day without knowing how a woman with a BMI of 35 makes her bleeping eggs ?!
I think it’s disgusting that she has got the following that she has from weaning recipes and kitchen hacks and now that she’s ‘big enough’ to have been given a book deal, her followers have to pay for any food related content. It’s a dippy egg Rebecca, you’ve not invented the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats typical “influencer” scraping for content technique there; “omg guys everyones been asking me”
No, noones asked you, maybe one or two people you can reply direct but you neeeeed more content to flog your book without making it look like you’re flogging a book
“Omg my publisher will kill me” = “my manager never does this but said you can have xyz”
its all sales hype, she doesnt give a flying duck about ‘mamas cooking’ 😒 also bamboobamboo plates every meal product placement boring. If i wanted to see adverts constantly id watch the shopping channel

Thinking about it she should be declaring those bamboo plates as ad gifted everytime but she never does

Reactions: 1
I like some of her recipes but none of it is groundbreaking. It’s basically just very easy stuff for mums who don’t know how / have the imagination to cook. She uses way, way too much cheese. the recipes I have copied, I’ve used basically 1/10th of the cheese she does. The carrot cake porridge And spinach pie are good though - my toddler liked that, and it actually was a bit different. I don’t really need to be taught how to make 50 pastas / a frittata / egg muffin etc. I also don’t love how she doesn’t always show how Nina may not eat one day. She only ever shows her polishing off an adult size bowl of food and that’s not normal. Toddlers have days when they eat everything and other days when they eat half as much and that’s ok. She only shows her kid scoffing everything down and then will do a vague post every now and again saying oh but she doesn’t always eat like this! Well show it then!

I get that, but he’s never even mentioned like I say it’s always her and Nina going out, you’d think she’d say we’re all going out..

I’d find it weird if one of my friends never mentioned their other half x
[/QUOTE
I’ve wondered whether they’ve split - he’s never around!!
I have found my people!! I feel so vindicated. I have met Rebecca in real life a few times at a baby group we both went to, think she helped run it actually but she never did much! Don’t want to accidentally expose where I live etc because I’m sure she’s let slip but honestly she’s just not a nice person. She’s so smug and full of herself. My little boy is almost a year younger than Nina I think, he’s just turned 2 and guessing Nina is nearly 3. I remember chatting to some mums when I was going to start weaning him and she JUMPED in talking about what a good eater ‘my Nini is’ and how if we followed her method we’d definitely have good eaters too. No babe you’re lucky!! She was like that with everything too. Nina has always been a good sleeper and we’d have mums with tiny babies nearly in tears with exhaustion and she’d just be like hehe well Nina sleeps soooo well. Always has. She’s soooo good.
And breathe 😂
so basically Nini is a little brat. Mums who brag about their spawn are usually trying to make up for some insecurity/their kid being difficult. I have a feeling she had to try desperately to get pregnant, I she’s very much a helicopter mum.

Last edited:
That pie looks seriously undercooked. I think she accidentally stuck it under the grill. The top is flamed and the inside raw.

I've not been following her long so may have missed this but is it just her and Nina? I'm assuming it is because there's only ever food for the two of them, although the portion sizes could probably feed another two people, but can't work it out!

She’s married but you never see him, she never mentions him, never even shows his plate, and it always just seems to be the two of them eating. Dunno why she rubs me up the wrong way atm but she just does!

Off topic but has anyone seen the spooky maC n cheese mamas and papas has shared by hayleys life? Would you put food colouring in a cheese sauce for babies and toddlers?

My sons nearly 2 and personally I wouldn’t, I know it wouldn’t be as good but you could make it green with blended spinach and be more age appropriate? Or am I a bore 😂 Mamas and papas isn’t exactly aimed at older children it’s a bit weird

Off topic but has anyone seen the spooky maC n cheese mamas and papas has shared by hayleys life? Would you put food colouring in a cheese sauce for babies and toddlers?

My sons nearly 2 and personally I wouldn’t, I know it wouldn’t be as good but you could make it green with blended spinach and be more age appropriate? Or am I a bore 😂 Mamas and papas isn’t exactly aimed at older children it’s a bit weird
One meal wouldn’t hurt.

*shows all the new things she’s bought whilst shopping* - “I don’t normally buy stuff like this unless it’s in the sale” - pull the other one! She literally never stops spending!
And honestly Smyths giving her a voucher to promote their new store infuriated me. There are so many children out there who could have benefitted from that donation! I think this anger is more towards Smyths, but I do think she treats Nina a lot, Christmas is round the corner..!
I think I’ll have to unfollow as I’m starting to hate-follow 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
*shows all the new things she’s bought whilst shopping* - “I don’t normally buy stuff like this unless it’s in the sale” - pull the other one! She literally never stops spending!
And honestly Smyths giving her a voucher to promote their new store infuriated me. There are so many children out there who could have benefitted from that donation! I think this anger is more towards Smyths, but I do think she treats Nina a lot, Christmas is round the corner..!
I think I’ll have to unfollow as I’m starting to hate-follow 🥴🥴🥴
The thing is there’s nothing to follow her for now. I originally followed her for her recipes but now it’s just ‘oh it’s on page xxx of my book’.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.