Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd just enjoy a day out with her daughter rather than shoving a phone in her face every couple of minutes.

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd just enjoy a day out with her daughter rather than shoving a phone in her face every couple of minutes.
What’s with everyone detailing their IKEA trip these days as well 😴😴😴😴 so obviously trying to rip of Stacey Solomon who is equally annoying

Reactions: 4
‘Lasagne roll ups’ aka cannelloni 🙄 Jesus there will be a new name for toast soon in the name of being able to claim it as a recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow her, every other recipe is something pastry, soaked in butter or shes at a cafe.
Also anyone who refers to their audience as “mama” is on my no thank you books.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some salad with raspberries cos reasons 😂
You know for a fine fact that salad will have been put to one side and more lasagne chucked on the plate after the photo was taken. Don’t get to that size through eating salad

Reactions: 1
So she recently received some criticism for eyeing up a le creuset dish that cost £200+. Since then she’s been in overdrive trying to point out all the bargains she got buying her daughter Clarks shoes on sale, all the bargains she got in the M&S sale, etc

It feels so forced, like she’s trying so hard to be relatable. It’s so off putting - just be who you are, shop where you want and buy what without trying to impress your followers. She’s trying SO hard!

Id rather she just chat about her recipe and book business, shes annoying because shes becoming a mummyblogger (🤢🤢) before she actually had something to give. Now its just “look at me and my child, im the only person to have one of these and we go to the park and eat food” same love, same.

Id rather she just chat about her recipe and book business, shes annoying because shes becoming a mummyblogger (🤢🤢) before she actually had something to give. Now its just “look at me and my child, im the only person to have one of these and we go to the park and eat food” same love, same.
Yes!!! Just looking at her grid now compared to before it’s all photos of them not good! She’s lost her way yet technically at the height of her game?!

Reactions: 3
I don't know if I'm alone in feeling this way but it really annoyed me when she was saying about the reduced meat and shallots she bought. We're all entitled to buy what we want but she is by no means struggling for money with all these book sales and willing to spend £200 on one dish. There are so so many people who have recently lost jobs or had their hours dramatically reduced who I'm sure could really benefit from yellow sticker food. I've been on my arse before and relied on the reduced section, if I had her income I wouldn't dare go over there because I know that is all some families can afford.

It was in Waitrose was it not? Probably still cheaper full price in Asda 🤷🏻‍♀️

She defo is flashing her cash now she showed her receipts for ikea and other tit shes been buying. You can buy 1000 £200 dishes and show your dishes but as soon as you start flashing the price tags thats when you look like you’re rubbing it in.
go back to pastries rebecca.

Reactions: 5
Definitely become so smug over the last few weeks, used to like her but she’s really grating on me now. And if there’s one more “I’m sooooo excited that you guys are soooo excited” in that weird voice she does, then I’m removing her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes!!! Just looking at her grid now compared to before it’s all photos of them not good! She’s lost her way yet technically at the height of her game?!
Yep, but at the height of her game shes become like the others
Smug #ad #lookatme you got dis mama but im better than you heres a pic of my child in the bath give me free tit

I've stopped following. The overexposure of her daughter got too much, and her recipes are few and far between.

She has completely sold out for the book. Why would she post recipes onto her account for free when she can shill her book at every opportunity. She’s just become another influencer who over exposes her kid for money. Poor Nina.

I wonder if Nina will be allowed to eat that chocolate. Or if she does it will be her only treat for the rest of the year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.