Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with the last two comments - it’s all just braggy pointless crap now and making Nina perform “is it nice, is it fun, is it raining” 🙄 I also think the whole ‘look at all the stuff I’ve bought’ is really bad taste at the moment - so many struggling and probably wondering what kind off Christmas they are going to have, and then just endless purchasing of random crap to create content in contrast. Social media is going to be more harmful to mental health than ever at the mo. Gonna unfollow her!

Reactions: 8
*shows all the new things she’s bought whilst shopping* - “I don’t normally buy stuff like this unless it’s in the sale” - pull the other one! She literally never stops spending!
And honestly Smyths giving her a voucher to promote their new store infuriated me. There are so many children out there who could have benefitted from that donation! I think this anger is more towards Smyths, but I do think she treats Nina a lot, Christmas is round the corner..!
I think I’ll have to unfollow as I’m starting to hate-follow 🥴🥴🥴
I have never understood why big companies like this use 'influencers' to promote them. It's not as if Smyths sales will be down because WMM didn't promote them and Pampers using Hinch and SS to promote their nappies, they're the biggest nappy brand!!

Reactions: 2
The thing is there’s nothing to follow her for now. I originally followed her for her recipes but now it’s just ‘oh it’s on page xxx of my book’.
exactly! I did used to like her recipes a while ago, I’m sure they were healthier back then too 🤔

*shows all the new things she’s bought whilst shopping* - “I don’t normally buy stuff like this unless it’s in the sale” - pull the other one! She literally never stops spending!
And honestly Smyths giving her a voucher to promote their new store infuriated me. There are so many children out there who could have benefitted from that donation! I think this anger is more towards Smyths, but I do think she treats Nina a lot, Christmas is round the corner..!
I think I’ll have to unfollow as I’m starting to hate-follow 🥴🥴🥴
Yeah she could have done a giveaway on her page or something which is what I’ve seen some other influencers do when they are gifted something that they feel others could use

She was gifted something from the toy store and visited on the opening day when apparently it was heaving all day and the car park was chocka. Probably not the best day to visit!

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but that story about broccoli was just bizarre, if my son said that I would laugh and think it was dead cute but I don’t think it’s normal how emotional she got..

Reactions: 4
I did mean the broccoli. I think it’s a response to some of the recent criticism here. It’s so strange, my kid is around the same age as Nina, I wouldnt start freaking if she said that. Kids are sponges, they repeat everything whether they mean it or not.

I honestly hope they have another kid and it’s the fussiest eater in the world!

She got lucky with Nina, she needs to understand that most kids won’t eat as much as she does, they will refuse food etc, she’s not relateable.

My kids have always eaten veg...you don’t see me crying about it!

Reactions: 8
“ask me some questions” she says. “I won’t answer them though, I’ll just tell you to buy my book” 🙄
This is absolutely ridiculous. She has lost what her page was about.

Sorry to double post but her newest post about her hair still gets turned into one of those insta mum faux inspirational posts. Grinds my gears.

She’s more of a mummy influencer than anything now! Though she doesn’t influence me to do anything it’s weird. Time to unfollow

I feel she makes such a big issue around food, I saw Nina trying to lick the last bit from her bowl the other day, I found it rather gross to be honest, it wasn’t cute, it was totally greed, and maybe even a bit encouraged for the IG page?? and I feel Ninas portions are way too much for a child of that age,

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow sr_nutrition on insta? She is actually qualified in her field and is soooo lovely and relatable - if you genuinely want some weaning and feeding advice take a look.

Does anyone follow sr_nutrition on insta? She is actually qualified in her field and is soooo lovely and relatable - if you genuinely want some weaning and feeding advice take a look.
😳 from one extreme to another. Give your kid a meal made purely out of cheese or give your kid a raw pepper for tea. Both awful IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😳 from one extreme to another. Give your kid a meal made purely out of cheese or give your kid a raw pepper for tea. Both awful IMO
agree, I find SR really annoying. When I used to follow joe wicks she would always be in the comments replying to everyone, just found it really annoying.

Reactions: 5
agree, I find SR really annoying. When I used to follow joe wicks she would always be in the comments replying to everyone, just found it really annoying.
Didn’t she pretty much write Wean in 15?

She’s another one giving her child issues around food in my opinion too. She restricts anything that is tasty 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.