Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this woman is really bragging about her non essential supermarket trip that she’s happy to do alone because her child is self isolating after a covid positive contact. What an absolute idiot!!!

Reactions: 8
So this woman is really bragging about her non essential supermarket trip that she’s happy to do alone because her child is self isolating after a covid positive contact. What an absolute idiot!!!
Literally came on to see if anyone had picked up on that! If Nina could potentially have covid then Rebecca will too! She shouldn’t even leave the house!

Reactions: 3
Literally came on to see if anyone had picked up on that! If Nina could potentially have covid then Rebecca will too! She shouldn’t even leave the house!
To be fair to her, only the people who had direct contact are told to stay at home, so only Nina has to isolate, if Nina gets symptoms their whole household has to isolate, so she is following guidelines

To be fair to her, only the people who had direct contact are told to stay at home, so only Nina has to isolate, if Nina gets symptoms their whole household has to isolate, so she is following guidelines
I know she is technically following the rules but it’s still got me annoyed. It’s not like she went out for essentials you know, as we’re back in lockdown that’s what we’re meant to be doing. She’s got a trolly full of tat :/

and she did that ridiculous story about Nina loving broccoli in their bed the other day so they’ve had a full night of breathing in each other’s air if what she said was true. Quite high risk to pass it on!

I know she is technically following the rules but it’s still got me annoyed. It’s not like she went out for essentials you know, as we’re back in lockdown that’s what we’re meant to be doing. She’s got a trolly full of tat :/

and she did that ridiculous story about Nina loving broccoli in their bed the other day so they’ve had a full night of breathing in each other’s air if what she said was true. Quite high risk to pass it on!
I agree. If someone in my house had been in contact with someone who tested positive I would do my best to avoid going out.

Reactions: 1
Im probably in the minority but I hate this whole Susan/Karen thing, I find it sexist and derogatory and reeeeally rubs me the wrong way when she says it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Did anyone realise how much her roast lacked veg? How she goes on about nutrition and everything to only have a couple of broccoli florets. My roast is full of veg, I thought everyone's were..

Did anyone realise how much her roast lacked veg? How she goes on about nutrition and everything to only have a couple of broccoli florets. My roast is full of veg, I thought everyone's were..
Most of my plate is veg....love it! X

Reactions: 2
100%, I have at least 3-5 different veg on my plate with a roast! I also noticed how every time she films herself cooking she’s always like then I just add some butter in this sauce or flour or oil, her cholesterol must be through the roof

Can't believe how offended she was that someone commented on how she peels her potatoes and blocked them because of it, how do these people cope in the real world 😳

Reactions: 4
Sick of her sluggy fat eyebrows
Sick of her podgy face , she seems to genuinely believe she has a superiority when it comes down to cooking . I don’t see what is special about her . She cooks carb, salt, cheese laden meals . She needs to lose approx 5 stone to have a healthy bmi her daughter will grow up to be a fat lump as well the way she is going .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Green soup with fish lobbed in the middle 🤮🤮🤮 you’ve got a long way to before you’re even close to Nigella yet love

By the way I’ve totally noticed she tries her very best to hide her north east accent. She’s so desperate to come across better than she is. Can totally tell she’s one of those social climbers that ditch friend groups when they’re no longer serving her

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Green soup with fish lobbed in the middle 🤮🤮🤮 you’ve got a long way to before you’re even close to Nigella yet love

By the way I’ve totally noticed she tries her very best to hide her north east accent. She’s so desperate to come across better than she is. Can totally tell she’s one of those social climbers that ditch friend groups when they’re no longer serving her
Last time it was broccoli soup with pasta chucked in the middle, and we all ribbed her for that too 😂😂

The voice really pisses me off, might have mentioned it before 🤪 it’s like she’s trying to explain something complicated to a 2 yr old (and probs suppress the accent)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.