Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay and a bed with guard isn’t what I saw 🙃

Let’s move on from cot gate shall we it’s getting boring
Because she took the tops and sides off?
I agree with the other posters it was a cot.. that’s what a cot looks like. Don’t change the conversation because you’re in the wrong

Because she took the tops and sides off?
I agree with the other posters it was a cot.. that’s what a cot looks like. Don’t change the conversation because you’re in the wrong
I’m the one saying it was a cot?? I’m saying it WASNT a bed with a guard on....

Get it right 🙄

Reactions: 1
On a separate note to cot-gate, I see she’s heavily advertising the planner on her stories again. It’s funny how her account is no longer about the food that mummy makes but instead the money. I know that everyone needs to make money but her account has really lost its charm with the new direction that she’s gone in. There’s nothing original anymore and any new food content has to be paid for via the book and planner.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here. Cooked a few of her recipes and they were awful wouldn’t give them to my baby if I couldn’t eat them. The porridge fingers were rank. Find it’s less recipes now and more pushing the book as well.

Seeing those pictures of Nina as a baby how swollen she was and shoulder dystocia plus how big she was in her pregnancy picture the other day makes me wonder if she had gestational diabetes and it was missed.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here. Cooked a few of her recipes and they were awful wouldn’t give them to my baby if I couldn’t eat them. The porridge fingers were rank. Find it’s less recipes now and more pushing the book as well.

Seeing those pictures of Nina as a baby how swollen she was and shoulder dystocia plus how big she was in her pregnancy picture the other day makes me wonder if she had gestational diabetes and it was missed.
I agree I made the porridge fingers too

I've tried some of her stuff and find it quite bland! Especially everything that she loads with courgette because it just has no flavour!

The porridge fingers are rank and the courgette cheese pasta makes enough for 5 people! She says it’s for 2!!! And I’m not a skinny minnie. I reckon I’m probably as fat as she is so I’m kind of annoyed at my genes because I really don’t eat as much as her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I've tried some of her stuff and find it quite bland! Especially everything that she loads with courgette because it just has no flavour!
Probably why she’s obsessed with cheese!!

I don’t know why she’s so surprised that Amazon have her book at £8 and telling her followers to but it quickly as the deals don’t last long. I swear it‘a been that price every weekend since it’s been released and I only know that because SHE POSTS MULTIPLE STORIES ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The porridge fingers are rank and the courgette cheese pasta makes enough for 5 people! She says it’s for 2!!! And I’m not a skinny minnie. I reckon I’m probably as fat as she is so I’m kind of annoyed at my genes because I really don’t eat as much as her 😂😂😂
The portions are massive! I half everything and still have leftovers

I think her most recent post is basically her saying “I’m so fat that I can’t get pregnant again so please don’t ask me when I’ll have another child”

I think her most recent post is basically her saying “I’m so fat that I can’t get pregnant again so please don’t ask me when I’ll have another child”
She was big before Nina so doesn’t mean that’s an issue, likely but not certain. It’s a very sensitive subject fertility it’s not really to be gossiped over

Reactions: 2
You have absolutely no idea why she may or may not be having fertility issues. Plenty of people who are perfectly slim struggle to conceive - it’s not exclusive to weight. As someone who struggled for years I find comments like yours actually quiet nasty and hurtful.

Reactions: 7
You have absolutely no idea why she may or may not be having fertility issues. Plenty of people who are perfectly slim struggle to conceive - it’s not exclusive to weight. As someone who struggled for years I find comments like yours actually quiet nasty and hurtful.
oh well, it’s a fact that being overweight can cause fertility issues. If you’re offended by it that’s your issue not mine

Gloating about what you perceive to be someone’s infertility is nothing to be proud of. You don’t even know if she wants another child - as was said upthread it’s not really something to gossip about. I will not engage further with you regarding this.

Gloating about what you perceive to be someone’s infertility is nothing to be proud of. You don’t even know if she wants another child - as was said upthread it’s not really something to gossip about. I will not engage further with you regarding this.
this is a gossip thread..

Yes it is, but in my opinion there are things that should not be gossiped about - very personal things.Sometimes it’s better to just say nothing.
Agree! That comment on here this morning i found really shocking, fertility is different you don’t gossip about and you certainly don’t make people feel bad. I’m sorry they’ve been so rude to you! I’ve been there I know it’s not easy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.