Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t buy a food book that’s for “ all the family” from someone this large.
I’d be surprised if she hasn’t edited that pic. Thought she was larger

I was surprised she doesn’t quarter her grapes. I thought she was a paediatrician

Reactions: 2
I’d be surprised if she hasn’t edited that pic. Thought she was larger

I was surprised she doesn’t quarter her grapes. I thought she was a paediatrician

Buying her book and following the recipes would cause me to gain weight . Her legs are absolutely huge I don’t understand how she is being taken seriously in this industry . It’s like selling a book advising people how to stop smoking when you are smoking away yourself . She must be a 24-26.

Reactions: 3
That is actually a much more flattering picture of her than some of the publicity shots for the book. None of those would encourage me to buy it. I don’t have a problem with her size, I have a problem with her being the face of a cook book for all of the family. It’s not a good advertisement especially with obesity, especially in childhood, is on the rise.

51B870F8-B946-4AA8-8BF3-B22DB5539651.jpeg

575ABD14-1AF0-45C7-9E13-9B36078D2523.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I actually think she has a really pretty face, just wish I didn’t have to see it so close up on her stories all the time.

Reactions: 6
That's abit harsh. Fair enough commenting on weight, we can control that but I think it's uncalled for to call her ugly or anyone for that matter.
Fair. It was harsh. I agree. The smugness from her has just lowered me and my comments .

Some of these comments are getting so personal and bitchy. I totally get that her image may not be one that you would imagine to be selling a family cookbook BUT we don’t know what she eats in a day do we? She isn’t telling you to feed your children cakes and chips all day followed by loads of fizzy drinks... why do you follow her if she angers you that much?
Well we do know what she eats in a day and what she feeds her child 🥴 massive portion sizes of fried food AS WE SEE ON HER PROFILE

Reactions: 4
Well we do know what she eats in a day and what she feeds her child 🥴 massive portion sizes of fried food AS WE SEE ON HER PROFILE
I really don’t see how her recipes and food choices are so bad. Maybe you should bring out a cook book as you seem to know it all 😂

I really don’t see how her recipes and food choices are so bad. Maybe you should bring out a cook book as you seem to know it all
Well her food choices must be bad as she is morbidly obese. Fact.

I can’t believe she’s only just taken ninas sides off her cot!

I can’t believe she’s only just taken ninas sides off her cot!
It’s not a cot it was her toddler bed, and literally turning 3 seems a reasonable age to me (although I have no real opinion on minor things like this...each to their own). Does taking the sides off a bed at Nina’s age potentially cause harm?

It’s not a cot it was her toddler bed, and literally turning 3 seems a reasonable age to me (although I have no real opinion on minor things like this...each to their own). Does taking the sides off a bed at Nina’s age potentially cause harm?
Rebecca says “took the sides off her COT” It’s clearly a cot bed. I believe there is a rave group for her if you’d like to post there.
It’s incredibly odd to leave it until she’s 3? Maybe she like her caged in so Rebecca can get up and spend an hour preparing breakfast on her own

I don’t think it’s odd to leave her in a cot. My sister left her boy in his until he was 3ish when he was climbing over it. Aslong as there’s enough room but then you’d out bed guards up anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.