WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boomerang of her wiping away a fake tear with her camera so close to her face wants me want to throw my phone across the room. She is soooo annoying and theatrical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The boomerang of her wiping away a fake tear with her camera so close to her face wants me want to throw my phone across the room. She is soooo annoying and theatrical
It’s that close you can clearly see there is no wetness from tears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why she wears make up everyday. Not a criticism I just cba and she always has a perfect eyeliner flick to go get her 43rd Costa. I barely brush my hair with a three year old 😆

Reactions: 11
I wonder why she wears make up everyday. Not a criticism I just cba and she always has a perfect eyeliner flick to go get her 43rd Costa. I barely brush my hair with a three year old 😆
She doesn’t brush her hair, so she’s obviously had to make a choice and chose makeup 🙃

• Haha
Haha crikey, that is ridiculous! Mine is much more reasonably priced, if not supermarket cheap. Price of a Costa trip for our Rebecca though 😆
Seems like they are expensive where I live for some reason 🤣 it's £4 each for admission too and £2 for children!
Fun day for the kids though 🙈
I'll have to be more rebecca in the future!

Reactions: 3
Omg the eye wipe 🤣🤣 hopefully once her book deal’s fulfilled she’ll fade into obscurity 🙃

Reactions: 7
It’s interesting with the new book she hasn’t actually gained any followers, I think she’s lost a thousand hasn’t she?

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting with the new book she hasn’t actually gained any followers, I think she’s lost a thousand hasn’t she?
probably because she has started coming across as so smug and thinks she’s perfect, people are starting to see through the act.
also she has done a few tone deaf things recently such as the since deleted Sarah Everard post and the since deleted story about noisy kids getting on her nerves 🙈
How anyone can like this woman is beyond me.

She really has no friends, taking Nina to an Adele concert 🥴 ffs
Yeah it's really pretty sad, if it were me I'd definitely go with a friend and make a fun trip of it!
She'd probably be fine safety wise with Nina at a BST concert but I don't understand why you'd want to!

Reactions: 9
duck sake does she not have any friends? Like Nina gives a stuff about Adele!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WAIT A MINUTE. WHY THE FECK WOULD U TAKE A 4 Y/O TO A bleeping ADELE CONCERT WITH HUNDERED AND THOUSANDS OF PPL?!?

If it was a bleeping cocomelon tour or the wiggles I would understand, as they aren’t that large scale and have plenty of child friendly environments like toilet breaks etc- Adele in Hyde park is no way appropriate what the actual duck is wrong with this woman Jesus Christ I’m fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.