WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be furious if I missed out on a ticket because Rebecca ended up getting one for nini/ minime (aged 4 and unaware of who Adele even is )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry what now? My son is literally weeks older than Nina and I couldn’t relax at a genuine kid’s theatre performance as he was flighty!

AND
Basically every concert I’ve been to is 14+… AND THERE HAS BEEN A LITERAL PLAGUE. How did I ever think this woman was a fantastic mother?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m so confused. So she actually took Nina on a child friendly trip out to a pumpkin patch but she only got to look at them? And then Rebecca rushed to a supermarket to get a pumpkin? We took our 4 year old (2 months older than Nina) to a pumpkin patch a couple of days ago and he LOVED looking around, finding the best pumpkin that fit all of his criteria to take home and carve. Poor Nina, there’s nothing for her at all in her life is there?
She strikes me as a cheapskate when it’s actual child friendly stuff. I think that’s why she never does softplays or classes for Nina

Reactions: 8
I think it would be FAR too busy to take a 4 year old to a huge concert in Hyde Park. I managed to get tickets (yay!!) and have two young children who will be visiting with family that weekend - to be honest, I will find the crowds overwhelming enough nevermind putting my children through it.

Absolutely insane.

Reactions: 10
It’s sad that she’s forcing Nina to be her emotional support blanket. She’s 4 years old for crying out loud. Take her to the zoo, farm, softplay, swimming get her into a class or something. It’s like she isn’t allowed to do stuff a 4 year old would love or form her own interests or hobbies.

• Sad
  • Heart
WAIT A MINUTE. WHY THE FECK WOULD U TAKE A 4 Y/O TO A bleeping ADELE CONCERT WITH HUNDERED AND THOUSANDS OF PPL?!?

If it was a bleeping cocomelon tour or the wiggles I would understand, as they aren’t that large scale and have plenty of child friendly environments like toilet breaks etc- Adele in Hyde park is no way appropriate what the actual duck is wrong with this woman Jesus Christ I’m fuming
She’s got no mates!! It’s actually really sad for both of them that that’s the situation…

Reactions: 5
Eh, no Rebecca. No, Adele at Hyde Park isn't ok for a 4 year old. You can't be that dense?

Reactions: 9
I went to see Miley when I was 10, it was my first ever concert and I absolutely loved it (when I look back even now years later it was such an amazing show I love her😂)
But even at the age of 10, I remember being a bit overwhelmed when we first got in there at the sheer amount of people there were and how loud it was.
Absolutely and completely inappropriate for a 4 year old, she must be insane to even question it.

Also edited to add; if it’s at Hyde park, or tbh even any venue or place, I’d be shocked if there wasn’t people using drugs and alcohol there as well.

Reactions: 7
Does he not spend any time with his child? There’s not a scratch of him in any
Of her stories!!
To be fair he probably works and asks not to be included on her stories. But instead of pretending he doesn’t exist, she should just address that and say he doesn’t want to be on my social media!

Reactions: 4
OMG even suggesting she would take Nina to Adele 🙈 does she ever go anywhere without her child. There is no way I would have considered taking my daughter somewhere like that when she was 4!!!! I saw Blur many years ago in Hyde Park, sorry but even somewhere like that, will still be full of people getting drunk etc. Totally inappropriate for a small child!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s got no mates!! It’s actually really sad for both of them that that’s the situation…
I’m not surprised she has no mates- being the judgy arrogant perfect mum cheese monster that she is- but go alone instead? I would rather go to an Adele concert on my own than taking my 4 y/o

• Haha
Adele is not exactly a child friendly concert is it. I love Adele, but can’t imagine many four year olds are interested in a good powerful slow ballad-type song (even if it’s by an actual legend). It’s not even like she has loads of backing dancers or whatever that might keep a child entertained. She’d be better off booking tickets to Stickman Live or something.

Equally I’m not sure I genuinely believe she’d have taken her. I think she was just putting it up to seem relatable when she inevitably didn’t get tickets, and to up her engagement which is really low for someone with her number of followers

I think I'm probably the only person who hasn't even heard this new Adelle song and I didn't know she had tickets out. Anyhow, who takes a 4 year old to a gig, she's utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
I mean to be fair I was attending reggae festivals etc from a younger age than 4 and I'm sure there was plenty of drug and alcohol use and it hasn't done me any long term psychological damage 😂
However those were more family appropriate events in some ways as they had crafts and bits, not just one singer whose target audience is very obviously teens/adults.

There's plenty of great places she could take Nina to introduce her to gigs and festivals but an Adele concert seems like a bizarre choice, as you say, it's all because she needs Nina to be her best friend, not her daughter.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s lost touch of reality and is so caught up in her own narrative of Nina being her bestie that she can’t see that an Adele concert is not the thing for a 4 year old. Why would you even want to go with such a young child who doesn’t care about Adele and most likely won’t sit still for 2 hours when they can see nothing. It’s something surely for friends or a partner. She clearly has no friends and doesn’t want to fess up to a husband. She is utterly ridiculous and she gets more bizarre by the day. How she has a book deal is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She clearly has no one to go with because it's not going to be for Nina's benefit, I feel sorry for her but then again I feel even more sorry for Nina who's basically dragged to all the places Bex wants to go because she has no one else. She needs to go out to groups etc rather than spending all her time with Nini at the national trust she must be lonely.

Who is encouraging her?? At no point would I think it would be a good idea to take my pre-schooler to a concert in Hyde Park and sit at the back and have a picnic.

Why don't you take Nina to the zoo or farm park or play park.
😆 that frame is sooo unflattering

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.