Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres no way her instagram is broken for this long!
If it was then why hasn't she updated her "fans" on her Facebook group?? Oh yeah because no one actually cares 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do Instagram stories even ‘break’?! Seems pretty weak to say, especially as she could post on grid or Facebook!!

Reactions: 1
Her stories are not broken though because she posted her grid post on her stories! Something
dodgy is going on…

Reactions: 2
Where is she??? I feel like something weird is going on here...has she gone abroad and doesn't want to tell us? Has she got covid? Has something happened with her husband? Its very mysterious and I don't buy that her stories are broken at all

Reactions: 9
Maybe nina wanted to have the weekend all by herself without her best pal.. :p

Or the husband discovered tattle, got enlighted and is fighting with rebecca over her best pal’s right for privacy..

#freenini

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is she??? I feel like something weird is going on here...has she gone abroad and doesn't want to tell us? Has she got covid? Has something happened with her husband? Its very mysterious and I don't buy that her stories are broken at all
As much as she annoys the hell out of me, I do hope they're all ok. It's very strange.

Reactions: 4
As much as she annoys the hell out of me, I do hope they're all ok. It's very strange.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. This is pretty unheard of for her, if she's off insta for a weekend we all get notified beforehand. And the stories not working thing doesn't add up.
I'm hoping nothing serious has happened and its just a ploy to up engagement ready for the new book or something?

Reactions: 3
Maybe one of her glorious recipes have killed her off?

In seriousness, I hope it hasn't. But very odd for her to be gone for this long. Especially in the midst of promoting a new book.

Hmmm I smell a 🐀

the book is out in a few weeks and I’d be almost certain the pre release sales are 💩 I’m guessing there will be radio silence until closer to the release date, then a perfectly timed I’ve had to distance myself from IG because of the big bold tattle trolls= maximum PR.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm I smell a 🐀

the book is out in a few weeks and I’d be almost certain the pre release sales are 💩 I’m guessing there will be radio silence until closer to the release date, then a perfectly timed I’ve had to distance myself from IG because of the big bold tattle trolls= maximum PR.
I totally think this. She’s hardly been inspiring with her recent content, so I reckon maybe someone is working on an urgent rebrand to help book sales…. We shall see!

I hate to be *that person* but my stories also don’t work. I get errors uploading them and IG Twitter says it’s a bug affecting a minority of people.

I don’t think a bug would last this long, surely?!
I really hope her sperm donor has seen this page and protects his daughter

Stories are down but she’s just magically managed to share a reel of Nina despite saying, in the same story, that her stories are down…?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you update people that your stories are still broken… on your stories?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.