Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how her stories haven't been working but nobody else I follow has been experiencing the same thing? Seems odd. Covid is definitely a good theory! All very strange, wonder if she's having some downtime before her big book launch, or maybe something has happened with Nina and she doesn't want to share but of course she can't go a day without showing Nina on her stories or eating so pretending it's an issue with insta instead???

Reactions: 7
Weird how her stories haven't been working but nobody else I follow has been experiencing the same thing? Seems odd. Covid is definitely a good theory! All very strange, wonder if she's having some downtime before her big book launch, or maybe something has happened with Nina and she doesn't want to share but of course she can't go a day without showing Nina on her stories or eating so pretending it's an issue with insta instead???
A couple of people I follow had warnings from Instagram about posting too much and had issues posting on Monday. They are all back posting as normal now, so she may have had the warning or has seen it and using it as an excuse. I think it could be covid like people have said, she's been travelling up and down to London, is always out, so I wouldn't be surprised if she'd caught it.
On the subject of covid, has she had the vaccine? I don't think I've seen her mention it.

Reactions: 6
It’s the angle…. Nothing else that makes it awful (sarcasm)

do you think her sperm donor took it or a self timed one?
As much as I dislike Rebecca I think it’s unfair to critique an image which is clearly taken not long after she’s given birth. None of us feel or probably look our best after that

Reactions: 9
A couple of people I follow had warnings from Instagram about posting too much and had issues posting on Monday. They are all back posting as normal now, so she may have had the warning or has seen it and using it as an excuse. I think it could be covid like people have said, she's been travelling up and down to London, is always out, so I wouldn't be surprised if she'd caught it.
On the subject of covid, has she had the vaccine? I don't think I've seen her mention it.
Good point! I've never seen her mention it either, and not meaning to sound rude but she would definitely be classed in the vulnerable category because of her weight so I would've thought she'd been offered it quite a while ago.

Reactions: 3
I reckon her and Nina will reappear with lovely tans and sun kissed curls!! Probably gone somewhere abroad and doesn’t want to appear unrelatable when the new books about to drop!!

Reactions: 5
I think covid too, she’s always here there and everywhere as we know, plus the trains back and forth to London. Why not just say though?

As much as I dislike Rebecca I think it’s unfair to critique an image which is clearly taken not long after she’s given birth. None of us feel or probably look our best after that
Yes but the rest of us don’t use those photos for fake ‘power to all mamas’ self-promotion when we know in reality she’s a witch who jumps on any mama who challenges her. There are multiple examples of that across all of her threads.

Where's the park with the big slide? I'm localish but I've never seen it. I asked ages ago but never got a reply from her xx
Dalston

Sorry double post but that’s not exposing where Rebecca lives. She drives to it, it’s not her local!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.